forum

<-a newcomer.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
stalemate126
(I KNOW its been about a year since I started osu, but this is a place where I introduce myself to the forums, right...?)

So is this what a forum looks like, huh?

OK. To the intro. I'm Stalemate126. Called Stale or Mate or 126 for short. I prefer the stale one, but yeah, it does sound awkward. whatever.

I started this game after seeing Cookiezi play Big Black and Freedom Dive on Youtube.

I've been playing osu for a while, didnt play for about half a year due to computer problems, and came back after it was solved.
Since I solved my problem looking at the forums, I thought that maybe I should try to give others help, too.
I'm a Korean, and can do Kor<->Eng translations, but well, i guess nobody will try using me.

....Well, yeah. I guess Im not that good at doing intros. Haha.
LunarFox
Welcome to the forums! I can't even learn how to say a sentence in another language and people are learning 2+ languages. ._.
hersa37
Good day Mate *with an aussie accent* -ba dum tsh-
Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourself here and snuggle right into the community
DestinySonata
Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here!
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome to the forums o/
Gakkun
Welcome to the forums
Hope to see you around (:
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums.
Kurogamii
enjoy your stay here =)
B1rd

hersa37 wrote:

Good day Mate *with an aussie accent* -ba dum tsh-
Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourself here and snuggle right into the community
because all aussies say "good day" ecks dee

and yes welcome
kirueggy
여보세요! 공개토론 환영!
Jing Yuan
Aha B1rd sama with the tiny text.

Welcome anyways.
piruchan
A Korean!

Welcome, enjoy your stay.
Aerynolae
Welcome to the forums, Stale! Man, it's weird saying that to a person

Hope you enjoy your visits in the forums. We "never" bite here, so feel free to post what's on your mind. :)
Topic Starter
stalemate126

kirukashi wrote:

여보세요! 공개토론 환영!

I see you are using a translator, probably google.....I appreciate your effort, please do keep in mind that no Korean will understand a translated-using-translator Korean sentence. The translators never work properly. Well, thank you!

Tadeshi-kun wrote:

Welcome to the forums, Stale! Man, it's weird saying that to a person

Hope you enjoy your visits in the forums. We "never" bite here, so feel free to post what's on your mind. :)

Hopefully you'll get used to it. XD

Well! Thank you all for welcoming me!