forum

Misawa Aki - Nostalgia

posted
Total Posts
show more
TicClick

Lust wrote:

Its under two stars and scales well with the other two diffs.
I agree, this is why I gave it a bubble. A 'proper' easy would be either a Normal minus any 1/2 additions (and that'd drastically harm the rhythm, since the song is built on that), or something that's insanely slow even by Easy standards. I am still convinced thjat current Normal is acceptable and doesn't create a difficulty gap, neither it's very hard for beginners.
Myxo
So it is acceptable to have spacing errors like this in the easiest difficulty:
01:43:420 (6,1,2) -
Where the 1/1 is spaced like the following 3/2s?
Well then~
Lust

Desperate-kun wrote:

So it is acceptable to have spacing errors like this in the easiest difficulty:
01:43:420 (6,1,2) -
Where the 1/1 is spaced like the following 3/2s?
Well then~
That, my friend, is a mistake. Instead of being round-a-bout on the subject why didn't you point this out right from the start? Would've saved us a lot of time...
Irreversible
Hi there!

Unranking because of a spacing error in Normal. 01:43:420 (6,1,2,3,4) - I'd suggest to stick to DS here, should be an easy fix after all.
Please also go over your map again and stick to DS strictly, because the map doesn't offer an easy, so it's a must, in my opinion.
Myxo
@Lust
I thought it was intentional, because this map includes a lot of spacing errors spacing variety.
00:46:754 (1,2)
01:28:976 (1,2) etc
Topic Starter
Lach
It's very much intentional. I have an idea on how to change it if you insist on nerfing it, though.

Updated. Changed the pattern to be less difficult. Also fixed some spacing variety spacing errors.

https://www.diffchecker.com/ydbivgzl
KSHR
Tags: こい

:p
Topic Starter
Lach

KSHR wrote:

Tags: こい

:p
You mean that isn't the right way to write Koishi?

edit: OH

OHHHHHHH

Yeah my favourite 2hu is komeiji koi
Love
Checked it back over, what was mentioned got fixed. nice map btw

Flask
[General]
  1. Oh well, just curious, but why the resolution of bg is 1336x768? That's acceptable though, but just curious about it. :p
[Insane]
  1. 02:07:124 (6) - Did you just forget the clap? I hope so, cuz you did it on the other diffs in this timing point. Add it to keep it consistent through the difficulties.
[Hard]
  1. 00:59:902 (2,3,1) - I get confused about the distance among these three objects :< It makes me feel that (3,1) are placed in 1/2 rhythm. Try to move (3) to somewhere else to make the difference more visible?
  2. 01:55:643 (5) - You need a new combo here, didn't you?
[Normal]
  1. 01:45:828 (1,2) - Combine them to a slider with a reverse? It's somehow hard to click that kind of rush rhythm after 01:43:791 (1,2,3,4) -, which plays soft and slow. To avoid that, combine to a slider would be a great way.
Calllllllll meeeeeee backkkkkk
Topic Starter
Lach

Flask wrote:

[General]
  1. Oh well, just curious, but why the resolution of bg is 1336x768? That's acceptable though, but just curious about it. :p
[Insane]
  1. 02:07:124 (6) - Did you just forget the clap? I hope so, cuz you did it on the other diffs in this timing point. Add it to keep it consistent through the difficulties. Yes, good catch. Change to normal sample w/ addition soft and added clap.
[Hard]
  1. 00:59:902 (2,3,1) - I get confused about the distance among these three objects :< It makes me feel that (3,1) are placed in 1/2 rhythm. Try to move (3) to somewhere else to make the difference more visible? Shifted entire pattern to better illustrate the gap between objects.
  2. 01:55:643 (5) - You need a new combo here, didn't you? Fixed nc in kiai.
[Normal]
  1. 01:45:828 (1,2) - Combine them to a slider with a reverse? It's somehow hard to click that kind of rush rhythm after 01:43:791 (1,2,3,4) -, which plays soft and slow. To avoid that, combine to a slider would be a great way. I'm not a fan of changing this because the only way to get it too work is like this http://puu.sh/cLxd4/33afb2378e.jpg and it just feels wrong.
Calllllllll meeeeeee backkkkkk
Haven't updated yet, will pm you or something
Hula
Why isn't there drama about this unrank? :(
Topic Starter
Lach

Hula wrote:

Why isn't there drama about this unrank? :(
I dunno. I don't think the unrank reason was at all controversial, and it was carried out swiftly, for which I am thankful.
Flask
hiiii
Topic Starter
Lach
Hello
Kaguya Hourain
Yay
Myxo
Gratz on the rerank!
Mao
Gratz!
Modem
Congratulation!!!
Hula
ox]gj on the re-rank lach[/
Eni
The Insane is really nice. Love the background choice / colors.