forum

Tales of Graces

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I'm playing the japanese version.

This is hands down, the absolute best 3D tales game from a battle standpoint.
Pokebis
how u lrn jpaneese?
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Go to the moon
RemmyX25
im curious as to who the tales cameos will be this time around.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

RemmyX25 wrote:

im curious as to who the tales cameos will be this time around.
They are making a ton of DLC outfits.

RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I'll ask my friend tomorrow, he's getting pretty far in total completion.
Mogsy
This shit better get localized. Then again, with that, we'd probably lose all the DLC in addition to anything good with the voice acting with a localization. Then again, Tales games tend to make decent money for Namco outside of Japan. Then again, Namco likes to tease non-Japanese audiences.
Sallad4ever

Mogsworth wrote:

Then again, Tales games tend to make decent money for Namco outside of Japan. Then again, Namco likes to tease non-Japanese audiences.
Eh? isn't it the other way ?
I heard that it's very famous only inside japan not outside. That's why Namco didn't want to take a risk to localized it
Mogsy

Sallad4ever wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

Then again, Tales games tend to make decent money for Namco outside of Japan. Then again, Namco likes to tease non-Japanese audiences.
I heard that it's very famous only inside japan not outside. That's why Namco didn't want to take a risk to localized it
The large numbers of Americans who cling to the release of a Tales game in Japan on sites like GameSpot is astonishing, really. They also tend to do quite well in the sales in the US (unless you count Legendia, nobody should remember that exists). Then again, every home console version that wasn't a port was released in the states since Symphonia, so I think the probability of this being released in the US is still decent.
Sallad4ever
Yeah I think so too
Tales series starting to gain popularity for non-japan player since tales of symphony (ah yes a marvelous game), but I guess it's still not enough for every series to get a localized version

Maybe the latest tales series will get localized as they get more popular
RemmyX25

Mogsworth wrote:

Then again, Namco likes to tease non-Japanese audiences.
Tales of Vs. 'Nuff said.
awp
Why are KOSMOS and Hatsune Miku in this

oh christ what is going on
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Mogsworth wrote:

Sallad4ever wrote:

The large numbers of Americans who cling to the release of a Tales game in Japan on sites like GameSpot is astonishing, really. They also tend to do quite well in the sales in the US (unless you count Legendia, nobody should remember that exists). Then again, every home console version that wasn't a port was released in the states since Symphonia, so I think the probability of this being released in the US is still decent.
They never localized Tales of destiny 2 :< (The real one, not eternia.) They are usually good with translating their flagship titles but with spinoffs and the like they are hesitant mainly because they are a smaller company yet they still care enough to TRY to get quality voice acting in their games after localization.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Cameo fights are Veigue, Realia, and Kohaku
awp
okay Miku is just a Sophie alt costume/texture hack then? But what about KOSMOS =o
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Alt costume DLC
Sallad4ever
They are usually good with translating their flagship titles but with spinoffs and the like they are hesitant mainly because they are a smaller company yet they still care enough to TRY to get quality voice acting in their games after localization.
Eventough I still like the original VA, I REALLY hope Tales of Grace will have a great VA after they got localized