forum

Infiniclick [HD&SD - osu!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Pannari
Allrighty, added plenty of stuff and fixed many problems. Check out the changelog for info.
Chikilin00
Why the sliderfollowcircle goes 0,2,3 ? what happened to the 1 or it was on porpuse?
Topic Starter
Pannari

Chikilin00 wrote:

Why the sliderfollowcircle goes 0,2,3 ? what happened to the 1 or it was on porpuse?
I'm not sure, propably an error on my end. Will fix for next version.
Topic Starter
Pannari
Fixed the .OSK, should now install fine. Apparently it doesn't work if there's a dot in the name. Thanks to Icek- for pointing it out!
FrzR
Cursor <3

Downloading.. =w=)b
Story
Really nice skin Pannari! It's really for gameplay! I love it!
AGRX
why is sliderball broken on the pieces wouldnt be better to make it smaller and fit it inside of slider borders ??
Topic Starter
Pannari

Agrrox wrote:

why is sliderball broken on the pieces wouldnt be better to make it smaller and fit it inside of slider borders ??
Because I wanted to make it look like that.
Topic Starter
Pannari
If someone's got any ideas on plugins I should make for this, post your ideas. I'll try to make most of them!
Hansel

Pannari wrote:

If someone's got any ideas on plugins I should make for this, post your ideas. I'll try to make most of them!
first off great skin personally gonna steal some parts for my own personal skin hehe, but it would be nice to have an red cursor, menu-button-background with out the thumbnail square and different mods look cause it feels a bit out of place in the plugin folder. Also http://puu.sh/9q1mI/d4938f8c99.jpg the watch button is a bit out place with the replay button.

also forgot to add >.> since the last update http://puu.sh/9q1vH/f6625c8b28.jpg is sort of out of play too.
LightStepz
[img]when i finish a song i cant see the stats below the combo (pp,acc.,online ranking,etc...)
Hansel

LightStepz wrote:

[img]when i finish a song i cant see the stats below the combo (pp,acc.,online ranking,etc...)
that's a osu glitch my friend has been getting it. it's not the skin's issue
Chinden
nice skin :D
Topic Starter
Pannari

Chinden wrote:

nice skin :D
Thanks (:

LightStepz wrote:

I can confirm this, it's just an osu! issue for now.
Shirai Kuroko
Is there a chance you let me use that colorful numbers in my own skin ?
piruchan

Pannari wrote:

More cursors, and a more flashy ranking letters.
FunSprite
Looks good overall.
LightStepz

Pannari wrote:

I can confirm this, it's just an osu! issue for now.
thank you :D :)
asdfgh2019
good
Topic Starter
Pannari

Shirai Kuroko wrote:

Is there a chance you let me use that colorful numbers in my own skin ?
If you're gonna release it, just put my name in the credits on the thread. If you're not going to release it, you may freely use all of my elements.

**PLUGINS-TODO**

-More cursors and more flashy ranking letters.
Dexus
aww yiss, these cursors are great looking.

Everything looks pretty average though.
[ HyuN ]
very nice skin
Topic Starter
Pannari
The flashy ranking letters & more cursors are done now, but I'll release them once I've gotten something else done too.
Rise_old_1
Pannari please stop amazing me with your skins :(

LOVE that hitcircle BTW!
Mayyro
The hit-circles/sliders remind me of the ones from the Luminance skin.
Topic Starter
Pannari

SuperMarioman11 wrote:

The hit-circles/sliders remind me of the ones from the Luminance skin.
Is that bad? :D Luminance is an awesome skin too!

- Gurc - wrote:

Pannari please stop amazing me with your skins :(

LOVE that hitcircle BTW!
Thank you, I appreciate it <3
Nimble

DeletedUser_4231275
Absolutely awesome work, it looks really clean and is pleasure to play with! :)
khan119
i fap to this
valar
Good skin!
SlapzTrap
Cool Skin But can you add additional add on for the skip button i don't wanna see a girl :0 just put an add on file full of addition skips button , please i really need this...

valar wrote:

Good skin!
SlapzTrap
I've put some cursor if anyone is not liking the cursor
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p53m0darj59m ... 4lH4vKTZfa
ENJOY! :)
september_hare
So, I tend to have problems with small cursors (sometimes they are too bright, the cursortrail makes me dizzy, that kinda stuff) but the cursor of this skin actually helps me a heck-ton and moves very smoothly! So thank you very much for this skin! (I like the hit-circles a lot too).
Trynchen
AWESOME! Love it! <3
Xial
This skin is so clean, so beautiful, so perfect ! This is professionally done !
YamiHikari
I love this skin! Gonna use it <3 those colourful numbers and designs. Keep up the good work (:
AR10 Only
Nice skin ! i'll use it for a moment :D
Gaet
I really like this skin, its clean and clear, and the menu sounds are really cool.
The only thing I dislike is the spinner because you can't really see it... I think something half transparent would be nice.
The menus could be better; but this skin is one of my favorites.
Topic Starter
Pannari
Thanks guys <3
Dylazer
Whoa, this is a really good skin. I give 9.5/10 :D