forum

Skin smaller circles

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
meteor22
Are there skins that make the circles smaller or is it even possible to make such a skin

basically I want my circles CS4 to look as if they were CS5

and sliders too if possible but not obligatory

thank you

PS : i'm no talking about the actual hitbox that you cannot modify of course, for those who have any doubt
DeletedUser_4041880
t/203107 The hitcircles from this skin is too much like the ones from mine. I'm not exactly sure if they stole it but w/e.

Just take the hitcircles from that skin above or this one: t/204637
Topic Starter
meteor22
I tried it and it seems to work.

However I would like to adapt it to my own skin (I use dragonhuman's skin http://www.mediafire.com/download/4yo6v ... nhuman.rar)

(and make it even smaller)

How should I proceed?
DeletedUser_4041880
Copy the images with these names and paste them inside the current skin you're using:

hitcircle.png
hitcircleoverlay.png
hitcircleselect.png

If "@2x" is added to the file names, you can copy those too though it isn't really necessary for anything other than HD.
Topic Starter
meteor22
Hidden is very important

It works now

Now i can play better

Thank you
DeletedUser_4041880
Well, I didn't mean HD as in the Hidden mod. I meant HD as in "high definition". Next time, don't post questions here
Keichi-kun
Someone knows a skin with CS3 ?
Quichey
Downsize the hitcircle.png and approachcircle.png. Other elements related to it will be the same size as originally, so lighting.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, and the numbers will appear bigger.
Keichi-kun

Quiesce wrote:

Downsize the hitcircle.png and approachcircle.png. Other elements related to it will be the same size as originally, so lighting.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, and the numbers will appear bigger.
I can't, i lose the transparence color and i can't make it with Paint
DeletedUser_4041880

Keichi-kun wrote:

You need a program that supports transparency- not to mention you have to save as a .png file with the background erased.

Quiesce wrote:

If you downsize the circles too much, it'll end up nearly unplayable and out of place.
Quichey

Keichi-kun wrote:

Quiesce wrote:

Paint.net is a free one that you can use