forum

How do I be bad at osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bengon
We have so many topics created asking how to be good at osu or people making topics on how to be good at osu, but they all fail to realize something. Screw AR10 tips or finger training or streaming tips we need more important crap than that! We my friends must learn how to be bad. And so I ask how do I be bad at osu even more than I currently am?
EcksDee
Turn tablet/mouse upside down
silmarilen
by making a thread here you are already on the way to becoming the worst osu player ever, keep going!
the more time you spend posting in gameplay and rankings instead of playing the game, the worse you will become :D
Blueprint
1) Play freedom dive 4 dimensions with no fail all day and keep retrying and make sure you try your ass off then go try playing anything while trying be accurate.
2) Ask the lewa how to get rsi
3) Only play overwhelming maps
VoidnOwO
Mute hitsounds and keep video enabled to see and hear all the weeb shit better.
Rewben2

silmarilen wrote:

by making a thread here you are already on the way to becoming the worst osu player ever, keep going!
the more time you spend posting in gameplay and rankings instead of playing the game, the worse you will become :D
Amen
Vuelo Eluko

Blueprint wrote:

1) Play freedom dive 4 dimensions with no fail all day and keep retrying and make sure you try your ass off then go try playing anything while trying be accurate.
4) it backfires and you get a respectable rank and become the next bes_joker

Blueprint

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Blueprint wrote:

4) it backfires and you get a respectable rank and become the next bes_joker

I'm pretty confident when I fc fd (in 4 years) It'll be 80 accuracy xD
xasuma
this thread has no intelligent purpose.

Please lock.

sigh..
Mystrian_old
  1. pick map
  2. dont play
  3. hold ctrl+r for 3 hours
don't say lazy
winber1

xasuma wrote:

Please lock.

sigh..
implying other threads here have intelligent purposes

huehuehue
Vuelo Eluko

winber1 wrote:

xasuma wrote:

Please lock.

sigh..
implying other threads here have intelligent purposes

huehuehue
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
iderekmc

silmarilen wrote:

xD
Karuta-_old_1

Bengon wrote:

We have so many topics created asking how to be good at osu or people making topics on how to be good at osu, but they all fail to realize something. Screw AR10 tips or finger training or streaming tips we need more important crap than that! We my friends must learn how to be bad. And so I ask how do I be bad at osu even more than I currently am?
By ruining whatever makes a person good at osu!
You can become deaf and blind.
Insyni
Legitimately needing 100k play-count in practice in order to pass a map on normal difficulty.

I don't think it is necessarily people being bad at osu, it's just seeing the lack of progress compared to peers and coming to the forums to complain about it.

Source: I'm bad at osu.
silmarilen

DustyFfy wrote:

Start playing normal difficulty at 100k play count.

am i bad yet?
Karuta-_old_1
^sarcasm at its best
Akali
Sticky pls

Blueprint
More gifs plz

Mofu kun
holy shit lock thread already
Topic Starter
Bengon
I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me become the worst osu player! Your tips have helped incredibly and I can no longer pass easy songs! Another great thing I discovered is by applying peanut-butter to the keyboard makes it incredibly hard to press the buttons and makes you an even worse player!

This is a parody of all those "how be gud" threads you see if you are that clueless on whats going on
show more