forum

Option to "give up" on beatmaps and refund kudosu stars

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Soaprman
It'd be pretty cool if there was a "give up" option for graveyarded beatmaps that would perma-nuke the map and refund all kudosu stars to the people who gave them. Not that stars mean anything anymore, but I have a map I kind of want to give up on forever and it'd feel the slighest bit like a dickish thing to do to the people who invested stars in my map wanting it to go somewhere.
Liiraye
I'm pretty sure kd will become completely useless once modding 2.0 is implemented, but if not then sure.
Topic Starter
Soaprman
Kudosu are already completely useless. It's a pretty long time now since modding v2 was first announced, and nothing's come of it (the qualified section as it stands now is just a way to formalize the long-existing rule that a map can be unranked within a week by BATs if they find an issue with it).

The map I'm talking about hasn't received a BAT post in over three years. And there's no sign that it's going to. So eventually I have to come to terms with the fact that it just isn't going to happen. And even though getting a star or two back isn't going to help anybody with anything, refunding people's kudosu stars would be a nice touch to the apology I plan on giving.