forum

[invalid] Beatmap request: Sun of A Gun (Jacob Plant Remix).

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Pinkie_Spyy
It's one of my favourite songs, and sadly it is no longer available here, and even when it was, it was a pretty mediocre map with only a normal setting (p/981630) an has had absolutely no updates, ever.

Please remake and make harder difficulties?

I'm sorry, this is my first time posting here and though I'm alright at English it's not my first language. I think this follows all the rules?

Please reply :D
Miterosan
Guidelines:

Make a thorough effort to search for related requests (using the search feature). If a similar request already exists, bump or post the thread with amendments to it. Also, check the changelog to see if a request is already in the test release.
Don't request anything that has already been rejected unless you have a really good reason as to why it shouldn't have been rejected.
Use a relevant and descriptive title (not "my request" or "plz add this").
Keep to one request per topic.
Include a reason for adding your request.
You should wait at least 24 hours to shoot stars to a request. You will not get your stars back if we have to merge/duplicate your topic.
Don't request ports. We don't need people to tell us we need ports, we need people to make them. Contact peppy if you're willing to make a port.
Don't request a toggle for disabling [insert new feature here] unless you want peppy to come to your house with a baseball bat.
Do NOT request beatmaps here. Make them yourself or ask someone privately.
#invalid
Vuelo Eluko
sheela
Why does no one reads...
Topic Starter
Pinkie_Spyy
then why is this called
I thought the guide meant

oh why bother D:

I'd close this but don't know how.
TheVileOne
A beatmap is not a feature.