forum

ClariS - Colorful -movie MIX- [Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hinsvar

Tess wrote:

nor the BAT who has a GD in the set
It's funny that I actually modded this map and made the GDs before I joined the BAT, and suddenly this happened.

...Well let's see your mod.

Tess wrote:

Somebody linked me this map and I honestly don't see why everybody is going "rank pls" or even why this is bubbled or has even been considered for bubbling at all. First of all, the offset is wrong. Second of all there are some pretty big playability issues - and that's only in the Insane. I modded the Insane for you but seriously, CDFA, you should've seen these things before bubbling. Some of these mods may just be opinions and definitely not everything I point out is unrankable, but I think it's all at least something you should take a look at. The timing is definitely unrankable though, and I believe the overmapping is too.

General
  1. Inconsistencies in kiai times between all diffs, not sure if this is on purpose or not but it's better not to do this in my opinion Huh? I just redownloaded the maps and actually checked the diffs one by one. I'm pretty sure the kiai time is consistent in every diff.
  2. Correct offset is 417 Okay, I agree with this.

Insane
  1. 00:02:261 (2) - Ctrl + G flows better, and then you should ctrl + g 00:02:936 (3) - as well and turn 00:03:610 (4) - into two circles - one stacked on top of the sliderhead of 00:01:756 (1) - , and the other on top of 00:04:284 (1) - like this Nope; the flow would be awkward actually due to the angle and the movement need to move from (1)'s tail to (2)'s head if you reverse (2). The current placement actually flows nicer.
  2. 00:04:958 (3,4,5) - Same as the last pattern ^
  3. 00:07:149 (1) - Sliderend is overmapped, why don't you just stack one on top of 00:06:643 (6) - ?(if you applied my previous suggestion) I don't really agree with this; there's a clear sign that the instrument that is played at 00:07:158 (note: I use 417 as the offset right now) ends on the tail, and thus it fits. But yeah, a little volume decrease would be nice I guess.
  4. 00:07:823 (2) - And then you should adjust this too, maybe place it where 00:06:306 (5) - is (if you applied the previous suggestions) Not gonna comment on this...
  5. 00:08:160 (3) - Overmapped Gotta agree on this one.
  6. 00:12:205 (1) - This is really awkward, angle the sliderhead downwards (I'd personally blanket it around 00:11:868 (1) - but that's up to you) ^
  7. 00:12:542 (1) - Why is this jump so large? I understand that you want a jump there but that's way too huge for a song this calm I partially disagree. The song is calm here, yes, but the instrument is relatively strong. I'd reduce the distance by, like, 1/3 of the current spacing I guess.
  8. 00:16:924 (4) - Overmapped Agree on this.
  9. 00:17:936 (4) - Bad blanket ^
  10. 00:20:969 (1,2,3) - The angle of this jump is very awkward I don't think this is awkward at all. It's pretty nice to play, at least for me.
  11. 00:21:643 (1,2,3,4,1) - This has a crescendo in the song, why would you make such a large jump at such an angle that goes downwards? While I don't think this is a problem, I do agree that it'd be nice to make the angle after the jump upward or just make the stream have an accelerated spacing or something like that.
  12. 00:22:486 (4) - This is both uncomfortable to play and hard to read I... don't think so. Really, I can't see why.
  13. 00:23:329 (1) - Once again an overly large jump at a tricky angle with a slider angling it in an even more awkward direction Will agree on this (and for 00:22:664 (1,2,3,4,1) in its entirety).
  14. 00:24:509 (6) - Why is this jump so big? This section is calm This is okay-ish to emphasize the vocal, but yeah, definitely a little too large.
  15. 00:25:014 (7) - This is playable but it's not nice, why do you keep making these sharp back-forth jump-slider patterns? I'll agree on this (and 00:25:192 should have a circle instead of a slider's tail IMO).
  16. 00:25:351 (8) - It works here since there's a curve. A backwards jump like this is okay.
  17. 00:25:351 (8,1,2) - Why isn't this a triangle pattern? You angle the flow upwards and then go to the right for no reason at all Agree on this. This level of linearity makes an awkward flow.
  18. 00:26:700 (5) - Another awkward jump-slider Where's the awkwardness? It actually goes well with the curving of 00:26:034 (3,4), even though it can seem weird at first glance.
  19. 00:27:037 (6,7) - This jump isn't nice to play Will agree; definitely would be better with something like this, although admittedly it might feel a little too linear.
  20. 00:27:879 (1,2,3) - Place (1) lower on the grid, then ctrl + g (2) and fix the pattern after it so the jump isn't so huge I do understand the concern about how the jump from (1) to (2)'s head might be pretty far, but like 00:02:261 (2), it actually makes the flow a little broken due to the movement you need to hit the objects.
  21. 00:29:228 (5,6) - This is playable but, once again, awkward, and the blanket isn't even right Agree on this; definitely could have something more flowy.
  22. 00:30:576 (5) - Another imperfect blanket This one looks perfectly fine to me.
  23. 00:32:093 (3,4) - What you must realize with patterns like these is that due to slider leniency, the player won't be making inverse "N" movements with their cursor - they'll leave the slider halfway through, causing for a shapeless, sloppy and unpleasant movement that isn't all that enjoyable to play at all I played this pattern and actually quite enjoyed the movement that I need to pull off to hit these sliders... I don't know, might be just me.
  24. 00:33:272 (4,5) - Why would you go back here? You start with a triangular flow and then completely kill it by unintuitively jumping back. This would cause a lot of players (especially DT players) to miss because of the unbalanced flow. Agree on this.
  25. 00:33:610 (6,7,8) - The followup isn't much better either, to be honest. Your flow feels very random and it's like you only tried to make your map look good but not play well. ^
  26. 00:35:801 (6,7,1,2) - This has curves that are too sharp for the song - it's a calm song and your map is very hectic and all over the place.The (1,2) at the end of that pattern also completely ruin whatever you were creating with (6,7). ^
  27. 00:36:812 (2,3) - Angle too sharp for the music Not too sure on this... The music is a little stronger here, so stuff like this should be okay. This one looks forced though, I must say.
  28. 00:37:318 (3,4) - This jump doesn't really make sense Agree.
  29. 00:49:621 (4,5,1) - This is unintuitive, have you tried playing this? It really doesn't feel right for me. Maybe it's just you then? No, I mean, I actually enjoyed playing this pattern.
  30. 00:50:632 (2,3,4) - Again with the sharp back and forth jumps. You could've tried something like this. I agree, although reworking (5) so it'll allow a more natural cursor movement from (4) will be needed. Not to say that's a bad and horrible thing to do though.
  31. 00:52:655 (4) - Awkward and you completely ruined a potential star shape here I don't see why is this awkward. This fits the song quite nicely, actually. I'll have to say that the flow at 00:52:664 (4,5) is bad and can be reworked, though. (I'm not sure how did I let this pass...)
  32. 00:53:160 (6,7) - This pattern is a bit unintuitive to play. You could at least ctrl + G (7). Considering the movement you need for 00:52:664 (4,5), I agree on this.
  33. 00:54:340 (1) - Another unnecessarily sharp and tricky angle Yep; definitely would be better if (1) was placed on the left side of 00:54:181 (4) and not the right.
  34. 00:55:520 (1) - Remove NC Agree.
  35. 00:55:688 (2) - Add NC ^
  36. 00:58:216 (1,2,3) - This is where you should increase the spacing, really. The spacing is too large in the whole map, and then you keep it even when the music intensifies. It doesn't really make sense. ^
  37. 00:58:891 (1,2,3) - This overlaps badly with the previous notes and is unintuitive. Try this Unintuitive in terms of flow, I agree. (3) can be either placed on the upper-left or lower-right of (2). I can't see why are you complaining about the overlaps though. There are no overlaps while playing.
  38. 00:59:396 (4,5) - You have a place where anti-jumps would fit and you keep them just as intense as the previous ones. Agree on this.
  39. 01:00:407 (1,2,3,4) - This is great, and then you pretty much kill it with 01:01:081 (1,2,3,4) - . The second (1,2,3,4) is a descendo, you need to accentuate it - not by increasing the spacing and making the angles more awkward, but by slightly altering the previous pattern so that everything fits and transitions smoothly into the kiai. ^
  40. 01:02:093 (1) - This has no reason to be NC'd. ^
  41. 01:02:093 (2,1) - Awkward jump Taking account of 01:02:439 (1,2)'s movement, I'll agree on this.
The kiai is just a continuation of the previous angle issues in the map + overly large uneven jump spam. Now that I review it again, I'll agree with you on this too, especially on the flow part.
See, I didn't agree with you on some of the things, but otherwise, your complaint is quite justifiable. Madoka's map is quite fun because of its jumpy nature and the designing is pretty good too, but I guess there are things (mostly the flow and overjumps) that can still be improved.

I think the Insane diff isn't as horrible as what you have described (don't think I can say the same about the kiai time, but at least it isn't outright terrible and crappy, I believe), but okay, there is still a room for more improvement.

Thanks for the slap on the face, by the way. I learned quite a bit today ;)

I will leave what happens next to Madoka and those who want to help in improving the map because I don't really think there's much more I can do for this other than giving my two cents. See you guys later, I suppose?
Nyxa
I didn't mean to say that the diff is horrible, and I apologize if that's what it sounded like - what I'm upset with is the bubble, not the map. This is a pretty decent map for someone's first map, but, as you've agreed on, it requires quite a bit of improvement. Yes, not all my mods are perfect and I most certainly didn't expect them to be, it's just what I see in the map that looks bad to me. And I didn't know that you weren't a BAT before this diff got uploaded but regardless - just as I told CDFA, this isn't a personal attack against anyone, and more just complaints about the situation itself. I hope that nobody else thinks that any attacks are made or feels offended, and tries to focus on improving this map instead so it can get bubbled justly. Thanks for giving your two cents though.
Shohei Ohtani
Theres an awful lot of bashing on my ability as a BAT for this to not be considered a personal attack.

And good golly im such an asshole for not commenting on the mod post. Because not directly saying anything about it automatically means im disregarding it.

Someone bring me a beer.
Kibbleru
in general, try to keep your bigger jumps on the stronger beats

flow breaks imo are good since they give emphasis

i agree with 00:25:351 (8,1) - being kinda awkward to play

jumps such as this one 00:32:430 (4,1) - can be further emphasized since it's a stronger beats, here it would make sense to make it bigger or break flow
00:53:329 (7,1) - ^
01:03:441 (5,1) - ^
01:19:621 (6,1) - ^

i also agree you could make this jump smaller 00:59:396 (4,5) -
Nyxa

CDFA wrote:

Theres an awful lot of bashing on my ability as a BAT for this to not be considered a personal attack.

And good golly im such an asshole for not commenting on the mod post. Because not directly saying anything about it automatically means im disregarding it.

Someone bring me a beer.
Actually, comments such as "someone bring me a beer" and "so #swerve B)" are what make you an asshole, not the fact that you didn't comment on the mod post. And yes, not replying to it over the course of two days and two posts means you're disregarding it, and you will continue to be disregarding it until you do reply.

Lastly, there is no bashing, however you're free to take it as such. There's also always the option of focusing on improving the map, like I suggested earlier, though.
Shohei Ohtani
But. . . it's not my job to respond to the mod post? I'm not disregarding it, but I'm also not responding to it, because that is the mapper's job, since what am I gonna do? Tell you "You're fucking wrong don't listen to him man I got ur back bro." I regard it and it's probably mostly helpful information, but you're putting way more responsibility on me than I actually have.

If [ Madoka ] wants me to re-mod, (s)he can ask me to do that. I can't rebubble, though, so that kinda sucks. Until then, we have to wait for him/her to come back and reply to everything and see the direction it goes from there

The cool thing is though is that this is all happening before it gets ranked rather than after. It's a lot less retarded that way and it's cool that people actually mod things. Gold star for everyone.

Hoping this gets fixed and stuff and gets to qualified soon. Woohoo.

Or at least out of the graveyard.
LexiaLovesU
If you are going to question the ability of a bat do so in via private chat or via with other bats There is absolutely no need to question this type of stuff within a maps topic You also have to understand that Madoka here is still newer to mapping and is LEARNING so his stuff is not gonna be the best you need to take that into consideration aswell but you did not and that mod post was very rude and too brash for a first time mapper to hear and him seeing that would key a noobie off of mapping and just give up on it. If you are gonna question a bat's ability how about you follow some more obvious rules like being nicer in your post so people will actually listen to you in the first place. you know its really shocking people wont really wanna read a "this is a terrible map wow so bad hate it stupid mapper and stupid bat" post pls if your gonna mod learn to mod it nicely if your going to mod for a first time mapper you have to be motivational so they will keep up with it and get better along the way you cant be discouraging and push them down when they are already trying so hard to get this right. please be more considerate next time
Nyxa
I really don't see the point in the post you're making. I already apologized for the wording - I was more upset over the bubble than over the map itself. You say that there's no need to discuss this type of stuff on the map's thread, while posting on the thread. That's kind of contradictory, in my opinion. Yes, Madoka is a first time mapper, but that shouldn't excuse anything s/he does away at all. Are we supposed to rank a first time mapper under softer criteria than more experienced ones? I thought the entire point of the ranking process was so that ranked maps would be quality maps. Why should a map of lower quality be accepted just because the mapper isn't experienced? I don't understand that, and your post didn't really convince me otherwise, so if you could better explain that, that'd be appreciated.

Secondly, everyone has a different approach to modding, and although I really am working to be nicer with how I mod, the fact that they're learning doesn't mean that less things should be pointed out. Sure, some of my mods are debatable, and, as I've said earlier, definitely not all of them have to be changed for the map to be rankable, but that doesn't make it a bad mod necessarily either. Also, I never said "This is a terrible map wow so bad hate it stupid mapper and stupid BAT". I pointed out quite clearly that there were unrankable things in the set that had been overlooked by whichever BATs were involved in its bubbling, and whatever issues I saw with the map. I just reread my post and not once did I use any insulting words towards anyone. What I did say was that it disappointed me that nobody pointed those issues out until I did, and that it got bubbled in that state, especially because CDFA had already had one or two unranks happen recently (that I know of) and if this would get unranked as well, that wouldn't have done him much good.

All of that said, I do agree that I could've been more considerate, so I'll try to do that in the future. Just remember that I did this with improving the map in mind and never meant to do any personal attacks on anyone. As for yourself, perhaps before violently jumping to someone's defense you could've tried viewing things from a more neutral standpoint and been calmer about the way you said what you said. You tell me to be considerate and not sound offensive, while your wording is offensive in itself. If I were someone who'd get offended by that I might've jumped into the defense as well, and this thread would've just derailed into nonsense and be locked - or not, but either way it would've been a waste of time. Try to not contradict the things you say as you say them since it makes you lose credibility. But you do have some valid points, and I'll take them into account.
Sakura
Can we drop the blame game and focus on helping the mapper instead?
OnosakiHito
Tess stated his/her points clear enough at this point. Also did s/he apologized for the wording already, so please move that aside from now on.
If there is really the need for discussion, I think, considering Tess' post, you are always able to contact him/her through PM and settle it down in an appropriate manner.

As for that, please leave that aside now and continue with the actual modding process, as Sakura said before. Thank you.
Maruyu
First of all, this post was created thinking of everyone involved. I apologize if this post causes further issues, but I feel like it can be helpful.

To all that felt/still feel offended by Tess' post, then I can ensure you that it wasn't on purpose. The whole situation about this map was that it could indeed use some work but the wrong words were chosen. I believe it was in Tess' best interest to alert the BAT responsible for this map and the mapper that it could use improvement AND to help improve the map itself. I'll be giving my opinion on Tess' mod because there are things that aren't very explicit/go against the way the mapper chose to map certain parts of the song and I'll be trying to give suggestions out in this case. Sorry if I repeated anything on your post Tess, I was already doing this beforehand :p

I'll be leaving my thoughts now.

Tess wrote:

Insane
  1. 00:02:261 (2) - Ctrl + G flows better, and then you should ctrl + g 00:02:936 (3) - as well and turn 00:03:610 (4) - into two circles - one stacked on top of the sliderhead of 00:01:756 (1) - , and the other on top of 00:04:284 (1) - like this 00:02:261 (2,3) shouldn't be hard to play at all because of the 1/1 gap and the low SV used. Maybe I'd argue with 00:03:610 (4) though, but it honestly feels better than two circles because of the fact that the mapper is following the vocals. [/color]
  2. 00:04:958 (3,4,5) - Same as the last pattern Look above.
  3. 00:07:149 (1) - Sliderend is overmapped, why don't you just stack one on top of 00:06:643 (6) - ?(if you applied my previous suggestion) How is this overmapped? It follows the background instrument and vocals nicely.
  4. 00:07:823 (2) - And then you should adjust this too, maybe place it where 00:06:306 (5) - is (if you applied the previous suggestions) Read my suggestion below.
  5. 00:08:160 (3) - Overmapped ^
  6. 00:12:205 (1) - This is really awkward, angle the sliderhead downwards (I'd personally blanket it around 00:11:868 (1) - but that's up to you) The angle barely makes any difference when playing, in the end the curve is so small that the slider almost ends up being played as a straight slider. It doesn't look bad at all from what I can see.
  7. 00:12:542 (1) - Why is this jump so large? I understand that you want a jump there but that's way too huge for a song this calm It plays fine, and to be honest the spacing is also a bit subjective. The big spacing in my opinion works kind of well with the SV going down for 00:12:542 (1).
  8. 00:16:924 (4) - Overmapped Okay I'll agree with this. The mapper made a poor choice of rhythm here. I'll be providing with a suggestion down below.
  9. 00:17:936 (4) - Bad blanket It's only a "bad blanket" if the mapper ever intended to have one.
  10. 00:20:969 (1,2,3) - The angle of this jump is very awkward There is an issue here yes, but my problem with this isn't 00:20:969 (1,2,3) -, it's the movement between 00:21:475 (3) and the 00:21:643 (1,2,3,4,1) stream. Suggestions down below.
  11. 00:21:643 (1,2,3,4,1) - This has a crescendo in the song, why would you make such a large jump at such an angle that goes downwards? look above :p
  12. 00:22:486 (4) - This is both uncomfortable to play and hard to read I'm going to agree with this, this hidden note can make it a bit hard to read. Read below.
  13. 00:23:329 (1) - Once again an overly large jump at a tricky angle with a slider angling it in an even more awkward direction I'm expecting you meant 00:23:160 (4,1). I agree with the spacing the mapper uses but I admit that the angle is a bit tricky. Suggestions down below.
  14. 00:24:509 (6) - Why is this jump so big? This section is calm This is a subjective point in my opinion, unless the playability of the map got influenced by this would it be a problem. The mapper is free to map this part as he or she pleases.
  15. 00:25:014 (7) - This is playable but it's not nice, why do you keep making these sharp back-forth jump-slider patterns? Read above.
  16. 00:25:351 (8) - It works here since there's a curve. A backwards jump like this is okay. ww
  17. 00:25:351 (8,1,2) - Why isn't this a triangle pattern? You angle the flow upwards and then go to the right for no reason at all Agreed.
  18. 00:26:700 (5) - Another awkward jump-slider Explained a bit as well down below.
  19. 00:27:037 (6,7) - This jump isn't nice to play Agreed.
  20. 00:27:879 (1,2,3) - Place (1) lower on the grid, then ctrl + g (2) and fix the pattern after it so the jump isn't so huge Kind of agreeing here as well. The symmetry is a bit weird here.
  21. 00:29:228 (5,6) - This is playable but, once again, awkward, and the blanket isn't even right I'm agreeing this is an issue as well, looks a pretty awkward angle to play. Blanket issues are the same as I explained above.
  22. 00:30:576 (5) - Another imperfect blanket ww
  23. 00:32:093 (3,4) - What you must realize with patterns like these is that due to slider leniency, the player won't be making inverse "N" movements with their cursor - they'll leave the slider halfway through, causing for a shapeless, sloppy and unpleasant movement that isn't all that enjoyable to play at all I can see an issue with this, but not placement-wise. Read below.
  24. 00:33:272 (4,5) - Why would you go back here? You start with a triangular flow and then completely kill it by unintuitively jumping back. This would cause a lot of players (especially DT players) to miss because of the unbalanced flow. Also agreeing with this, read below.
  25. 00:33:610 (6,7,8) - The followup isn't much better either, to be honest. Your flow feels very random and it's like you only tried to make your map look good but not play well. ^ ww
  26. 00:35:801 (6,7,1,2) - This has curves that are too sharp for the song - it's a calm song and your map is very hectic and all over the place.The (1,2) at the end of that pattern also completely ruin whatever you were creating with (6,7). being too sharp for the song is subjective, and the pattern doesn't seem that hard to play in my opinion.
  27. 00:36:812 (2,3) - Angle too sharp for the music ^
  28. 00:37:318 (3,4) - This jump doesn't really make sense I'm going to agree, pretty weird placement.
  29. 00:49:621 (4,5,1) - This is unintuitive, have you tried playing this? It really doesn't feel right for me. Umm, read down below
  30. 00:50:632 (2,3,4) - Again with the sharp back and forth jumps. You could've tried something like this. I agree it looks bad, but your example doesn't fit very well in my opinion. Read below~
  31. 00:52:655 (4) - Awkward and you completely ruined a potential star shape here Agreed, though I don't really see this star shape. and the issue isn't quite this slider, but 00:52:992 (5,6,7) in general.
  32. 00:53:160 (6,7) - This pattern is a bit unintuitive to play. You could at least ctrl + G (7). Look above, suggestion right in the end.
  33. 00:54:340 (1) - Another unnecessarily sharp and tricky angle Agreed.
  34. 00:55:520 (1) - Remove NC Yup.
  35. 00:55:688 (2) - Add NC Yup.
  36. 00:58:216 (1,2,3) - This is where you should increase the spacing, really. The spacing is too large in the whole map, and then you keep it even when the music intensifies. It doesn't really make sense. I'm afraid this whole part doesn't make much sense. Read below~
  37. 00:58:891 (1,2,3) - This overlaps badly with the previous notes and is unintuitive. Try this^
  38. 00:59:396 (4,5) - You have a place where anti-jumps would fit and you keep them just as intense as the previous ones.^
  39. 01:00:407 (1,2,3,4) - This is great, and then you pretty much kill it with 01:01:081 (1,2,3,4) - . The second (1,2,3,4) is a descendo, you need to accentuate it - not by increasing the spacing and making the angles more awkward, but by slightly altering the previous pattern so that everything fits and transitions smoothly into the kiai. Agreed, read below
  40. 01:02:093 (1) - This has no reason to be NC'd. I'm disagreeing, the NC looks nice due to the background sound introduced and it helps creating momentum towards the kiai
  41. 01:02:093 (2,1) - Awkward jump look below
The kiai is just a continuation of the previous angle issues in the map + overly large uneven jump spam.
As for my suggestions:
  1. 00:06:306 (5) - since this pattern is similar to the previous one readjust this slider to make it similar to it.
  2. 00:07:823 (2,3,4) - The reason why this doesn't fit is because you've been following the lyrics basing yourself on sliders. The reason why 00:08:160 (3) - feels overmapped it's because previously you used a sliderend (which fits perfectly) to map this moment. Replace 00:07:823 (2,3) with a slider and repeated slider. Afterwards, 00:08:834 (5,6) feels much better as a slider.
  3. 00:14:565 (1,2,3,4) - The rhythm you use isn't the best, because the circles end up not fitting at all, mostly 4 as Tess pointed out. Also, the slider tails are way too strong to be mapped as such. If you want to keep this kind of sliders, you map 00:14:565 - with a circle, and you add a 1/1 repeated slider at 00:15:239 -; 00:16:924 (4) needs to be deleted anyway.
  4. 00:21:475 (3,1,2,3,4,1) - Maybe you'd want to take this stream and adjust it like this? The idea behind this placement is forming a triangle to help play it better and avoid the possibly uncomfortable movement from before. the jump 00:21:475 (3,1) - still exists to highlight that part of the song. Use the example as you see fit, but keep the idea behind it.
  5. 00:22:486 (4) - Read above. Suggestion to this is unstacking and placing it somewhere else. I'd recommend stacking with 00:21:475 (3), and moving 00:22:149 (2) so that it doesn't feel weird when playing. Try 00:22:149 (2) to (437|271).
  6. 00:23:160 (4,1) - this is a weird angle to play. Move 00:23:160 (4) - to (437|271) and adjust 00:23:329 (1,2) - by removing the curve and keeping the initial direction of the sliders.
  7. 00:25:351 (8,1,2) - this kind of almost lined-up movement is unpredictable in my opinion and can cause confusion when playing due to your usual placements. I'd try to go with a more triangly (?) kind of movement since it's more used before and allows to be better read. To be honest, the entire 00:25:014 (7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) section looks a bit messy. You might want to rethink how you want to map this placement-wise.
  8. 00:29:228 (5,6) - I'd rather just stack these instead of going for a jump, it looks messy and awkward to play (as Tess mentioned)
  9. 00:31:924 (2,3,4) - My issue with these are rhythm and flow-wise. For starters, 00:31:924 (2) - imo messes up your rhythm and has an awkward flow towards 00:32:093 (3). Now, rhythm-wise, my issue is that 00:32:093 (3,4) - plays much better if moved 1/2 a tick back on the timeline, meaning this pattern starts at 00:31:924 - instead of having the circle there. Move those back and add a circle at 00:32:599 - instead.
  10. 00:33:272 (4,5) - as explained above, it could be better. 00:33:610 (6,7,8) also doesn't play very well because of the sudden movement inverting here. The general placement idea I believe you should use is 00:33:272 (4) to (104|224), 00:33:441 (5) to (148|36), 00:33:610 (6) to (282|172), 00:33:778 (7) to (73|239) and 00:33:947 (8) to (236|356). This is a suggestion, and please do NOT use these exact values. use them only as a way to see the style of placement I'm suggesting.
  11. 00:37:318 (4) - after taking a closer look, it's the same as 00:31:924 (2,3,4). Repeat this change.
  12. 00:49:621 (4,5) - Are you SURE this is well snapped? I would personally just use two 1/2 sliders at this point.
  13. 00:50:632 (2,3,4) - as said before, this plays pretty meh. I'd go with this. Notice the CTRL + G'd 00:51:306 (5).
  14. 00:52:992 (5,6,7) - plays pretty bad. 00:52:655 (4) isn't technically bad but it shortens your possibilities a bit. Remapping 00:52:655 (4,5,6,7) - would be a better bet.
  15. 00:54:171 (4,1) - as said before, bad angle here. option would be removing the curve, rotating a bit clockwise, and make it look something like this.
  16. 00:55:520 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - I don't really get the breaks between the objects, doesn't make much sense; overall I'd fill the gaps and then we could think about proper placement.
  17. 01:01:081 (1,2,3,4) - As tess said, this needs a rework. Maybe the kind of pattern you use on 01:00:407 (1,2,3,4), but with more spacing between notes works better.
  18. 01:01:756 (1,1) - Again, I'm really not sure about the snap here. And even if it's right, it just doesn't seem to play as good as it could. Either replace 01:01:756 (1,1) - with a stream or maybe map it as a single slider with lower SV to follow the sound behind the song.

The kiai, as Tess already mentioned, is a repetition of the issues found previously on the map. If you feel like you have a need for me to identify what's wrong with it, then by all means PM me and we can get straight to fixing them. Priority nº1 is patching up your map, so let's get right onto it!
Topic Starter
Bearizm
uuuh... Idk why there's so many replies suddenly... but i'll check it later. Busy with univ projects this month... holy molly though, the attention is real.

quite overwhelmed actually. lol
Kibbleru
i believe :>
Sakura
Ah well don't forget to revive your map back to pending before you update.
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Tess wrote:

Somebody linked me this map and I honestly don't see why everybody is going "rank pls" or even why this is bubbled or has even been considered for bubbling at all. First of all, the offset is wrong. Second of all there are some pretty big playability issues - and that's only in the Insane. I modded the Insane for you but seriously, CDFA, you should've seen these things before bubbling. Some of these mods may just be opinions and definitely not everything I point out is unrankable, but I think it's all at least something you should take a look at. The timing is definitely unrankable though, and I believe the overmapping is too.

General
  1. Inconsistencies in kiai times between all diffs, not sure if this is on purpose or not but it's better not to do this in my opinion
  2. Correct offset is 417

Insane
  1. 00:02:261 (2) - Ctrl + G flows better, and then you should ctrl + g 00:02:936 (3) - as well and turn 00:03:610 (4) - into two circles - one stacked on top of the sliderhead of 00:01:756 (1) - , and the other on top of 00:04:284 (1) - like this
  2. 00:04:958 (3,4,5) - Same as the last pattern
  3. 00:07:149 (1) - Sliderend is overmapped, why don't you just stack one on top of 00:06:643 (6) - ?(if you applied my previous suggestion)
  4. 00:07:823 (2) - And then you should adjust this too, maybe place it where 00:06:306 (5) - is (if you applied the previous suggestions)
  5. 00:08:160 (3) - Overmapped
  6. 00:12:205 (1) - This is really awkward, angle the sliderhead downwards (I'd personally blanket it around 00:11:868 (1) - but that's up to you)
  7. 00:12:542 (1) - Why is this jump so large? I understand that you want a jump there but that's way too huge for a song this calm
  8. 00:16:924 (4) - Overmapped
  9. 00:17:936 (4) - Bad blanket
  10. 00:20:969 (1,2,3) - The angle of this jump is very awkward
  11. 00:21:643 (1,2,3,4,1) - This has a crescendo in the song, why would you make such a large jump at such an angle that goes downwards?
  12. 00:22:486 (4) - This is both uncomfortable to play and hard to read
  13. 00:23:329 (1) - Once again an overly large jump at a tricky angle with a slider angling it in an even more awkward direction
  14. 00:24:509 (6) - Why is this jump so big? This section is calm
  15. 00:25:014 (7) - This is playable but it's not nice, why do you keep making these sharp back-forth jump-slider patterns?
  16. 00:25:351 (8) - It works here since there's a curve. A backwards jump like this is okay.
  17. 00:25:351 (8,1,2) - Why isn't this a triangle pattern? You angle the flow upwards and then go to the right for no reason at all
  18. 00:26:700 (5) - Another awkward jump-slider
  19. 00:27:037 (6,7) - This jump isn't nice to play
  20. 00:27:879 (1,2,3) - Place (1) lower on the grid, then ctrl + g (2) and fix the pattern after it so the jump isn't so huge
  21. 00:29:228 (5,6) - This is playable but, once again, awkward, and the blanket isn't even right
  22. 00:30:576 (5) - Another imperfect blanket
  23. 00:32:093 (3,4) - What you must realize with patterns like these is that due to slider leniency, the player won't be making inverse "N" movements with their cursor - they'll leave the slider halfway through, causing for a shapeless, sloppy and unpleasant movement that isn't all that enjoyable to play at all
  24. 00:33:272 (4,5) - Why would you go back here? You start with a triangular flow and then completely kill it by unintuitively jumping back. This would cause a lot of players (especially DT players) to miss because of the unbalanced flow.
  25. 00:33:610 (6,7,8) - The followup isn't much better either, to be honest. Your flow feels very random and it's like you only tried to make your map look good but not play well.
  26. 00:35:801 (6,7,1,2) - This has curves that are too sharp for the song - it's a calm song and your map is very hectic and all over the place.The (1,2) at the end of that pattern also completely ruin whatever you were creating with (6,7).
  27. 00:36:812 (2,3) - Angle too sharp for the music
  28. 00:37:318 (3,4) - This jump doesn't really make sense
  29. 00:49:621 (4,5,1) - This is unintuitive, have you tried playing this? It really doesn't feel right for me.
  30. 00:50:632 (2,3,4) - Again with the sharp back and forth jumps. You could've tried something like this.
  31. 00:52:655 (4) - Awkward and you completely ruined a potential star shape here
  32. 00:53:160 (6,7) - This pattern is a bit unintuitive to play. You could at least ctrl + G (7).
  33. 00:54:340 (1) - Another unnecessarily sharp and tricky angle
  34. 00:55:520 (1) - Remove NC
  35. 00:55:688 (2) - Add NC
  36. 00:58:216 (1,2,3) - This is where you should increase the spacing, really. The spacing is too large in the whole map, and then you keep it even when the music intensifies. It doesn't really make sense.
  37. 00:58:891 (1,2,3) - This overlaps badly with the previous notes and is unintuitive. Try this
  38. 00:59:396 (4,5) - You have a place where anti-jumps would fit and you keep them just as intense as the previous ones.
  39. 01:00:407 (1,2,3,4) - This is great, and then you pretty much kill it with 01:01:081 (1,2,3,4) - . The second (1,2,3,4) is a descendo, you need to accentuate it - not by increasing the spacing and making the angles more awkward, but by slightly altering the previous pattern so that everything fits and transitions smoothly into the kiai.
  40. 01:02:093 (1) - This has no reason to be NC'd.
  41. 01:02:093 (2,1) - Awkward jump
The kiai is just a continuation of the previous angle issues in the map + overly large uneven jump spam.

This map is unintuitive, uneven, awkward, and it doesn't really fit the song. I can't see how it's been bubbled and I can't understand how neither the bubbling BAT nor the BAT who has a GD in the set couldn't point any of these out - not to mention all the modders that didn't mention these issues previously on the thread (there's 6 pages full of mods and none of them got the mapper to fix these things) and all the people going "pls rank". I really am disappointed in this, especially considering that CDFA already had a map unqualified recently. And this is just one of the diffs - I didn't even look into the rest of the set at all. The timing isn't correct though, so that's already a global unrankable issue in the entire set. If this is how maps are getting ranked then it's no wonder that so many maps are getting disqualified. You guys really need to step it up.
omfg, when i clicked post reply, it signed me out of the forums for some reason, happens sometimes when i afk for a long time.. weird.. sorry, i ignored some, and i agreed with some even I may have change them in a different way. anyways, a lot of things may feel weird for you but not everyone will map the same way as you do. I do agree with some, but I think some parts are fine.

thanks for the mod! >.< and I changed the offset and preview time already! i resnapped everything as well :P so nw about that one
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Kibbleru wrote:

in general, try to keep your bigger jumps on the stronger beats

flow breaks imo are good since they give emphasis

i agree with 00:25:351 (8,1) - being kinda awkward to play

jumps such as this one 00:32:430 (4,1) - can be further emphasized since it's a stronger beats, here it would make sense to make it bigger or break flow
00:53:329 (7,1) - ^
01:03:441 (5,1) - ^ done
01:19:621 (6,1) - ^ done

i also agree you could make this jump smaller 00:59:396 (4,5) -
thanks for the mod!
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Yuzu- wrote:

As for my suggestions:
  1. 00:06:306 (5) - since this pattern is similar to the previous one readjust this slider to make it similar to it.
  2. 00:07:823 (2,3,4) - The reason why this doesn't fit is because you've been following the lyrics basing yourself on sliders. The reason why 00:08:160 (3) - feels overmapped it's because previously you used a sliderend (which fits perfectly) to map this moment. Replace 00:07:823 (2,3) with a slider and repeated slider. Afterwards, 00:08:834 (5,6) feels much better as a slider. changed.
  3. 00:14:565 (1,2,3,4) - The rhythm you use isn't the best, because the circles end up not fitting at all, mostly 4 as Tess pointed out. Also, the slider tails are way too strong to be mapped as such. If you want to keep this kind of sliders, you map 00:14:565 - with a circle, and you add a 1/1 repeated slider at 00:15:239 -; i changed it but not the way you may have suggested, hope it plays better now
    00:16:924 (4) needs to be deleted anyway. deleted already.
  4. 00:21:475 (3,1,2,3,4,1) - Maybe you'd want to take this stream and adjust it like this? The idea behind this placement is forming a triangle to help play it better and avoid the possibly uncomfortable movement from before. the jump 00:21:475 (3,1) - still exists to highlight that part of the song. Use the example as you see fit, but keep the idea behind it. mmm... I'll keep the ones I'm using right now, the old one's been changed though.
  5. 00:22:486 (4) - Read above. Suggestion to this is unstacking and placing it somewhere else. I'd recommend stacking with 00:21:475 (3), and moving 00:22:149 (2) so that it doesn't feel weird when playing. Try 00:22:149 (2) to (437|271).
  6. 00:23:160 (4,1) - this is a weird angle to play. Move 00:23:160 (4) - to (437|271) and adjust 00:23:329 (1,2) - by removing the curve and keeping the initial direction of the sliders.
  7. 00:25:351 (8,1,2) - this kind of almost lined-up movement is unpredictable in my opinion and can cause confusion when playing due to your usual placements. I'd try to go with a more triangly (?) kind of movement since it's more used before and allows to be better read. To be honest, the entire 00:25:014 (7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) section looks a bit messy. You might want to rethink how you want to map this placement-wise.
  8. 00:29:228 (5,6) - I'd rather just stack these instead of going for a jump, it looks messy and awkward to play (as Tess mentioned)
  9. 00:31:924 (2,3,4) - My issue with these are rhythm and flow-wise. For starters, 00:31:924 (2) - imo messes up your rhythm and has an awkward flow towards 00:32:093 (3). Now, rhythm-wise, my issue is that 00:32:093 (3,4) - plays much better if moved 1/2 a tick back on the timeline, meaning this pattern starts at 00:31:924 - instead of having the circle there. Move those back and add a circle at 00:32:599 - instead.
  10. 00:33:272 (4,5) - as explained above, it could be better. 00:33:610 (6,7,8) also doesn't play very well because of the sudden movement inverting here. The general placement idea I believe you should use is 00:33:272 (4) to (104|224), 00:33:441 (5) to (148|36), 00:33:610 (6) to (282|172), 00:33:778 (7) to (73|239) and 00:33:947 (8) to (236|356). This is a suggestion, and please do NOT use these exact values. use them only as a way to see the style of placement I'm suggesting.
  11. 00:37:318 (4) - after taking a closer look, it's the same as 00:31:924 (2,3,4). Repeat this change.
  12. 00:49:621 (4,5) - Are you SURE this is well snapped? I would personally just use two 1/2 sliders at this point. following the violin here.
  13. 00:50:632 (2,3,4) - as said before, this plays pretty meh. I'd go with this. Notice the CTRL + G'd 00:51:306 (5).
  14. 00:52:992 (5,6,7) - plays pretty bad. 00:52:655 (4) isn't technically bad but it shortens your possibilities a bit. Remapping 00:52:655 (4,5,6,7) - would be a better bet.
  15. 00:54:171 (4,1) - as said before, bad angle here. option would be removing the curve, rotating a bit clockwise, and make it look something like this.
  16. 00:55:520 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - I don't really get the breaks between the objects, doesn't make much sense; overall I'd fill the gaps and then we could think about proper placement.
  17. 01:01:081 (1,2,3,4) - As tess said, this needs a rework. Maybe the kind of pattern you use on 01:00:407 (1,2,3,4), but with more spacing between notes works better.
  18. 01:01:756 (1,1) - Again, I'm really not sure about the snap here. And even if it's right, it just doesn't seem to play as good as it could. Either replace 01:01:756 (1,1) - with a stream or maybe map it as a single slider with lower SV to follow the sound behind the song.

The kiai, as Tess already mentioned, is a repetition of the issues found previously on the map. If you feel like you have a need for me to identify what's wrong with it, then by all means PM me and we can get straight to fixing them. Priority nº1 is patching up your map, so let's get right onto it!
thanks for the mod! a lot of things are kind of unrelatable since I changed the majority of the jumps in the map from Tess' mod! but yours helped me as well so thanks for the mod!! :D!
Asagi
Finally, time to work on this map again
Little
I lost my whole mod ;_;
Might miss some things that I got the first time...

[Easy]
  1. Inheriting sections are unsnapped.
  2. Remove any unused inheriting sections.
  3. 00:19:293 (1,1) - Feels too far for Easy diff. There's no follow point, so it's hard for beginners to move there in time. Would be better if it was stacked like the previous or reduce spacing.
  4. 00:32:776 (3) - Touching the HP bar. Move it down.
  5. 00:57:046 (3) - Also very close to HP bar.
  6. 01:19:293 (2) - Maybe curve this a bit to get a straight -> curve pattern between (1,2,3): http://puu.sh/f6Ujr/4002f185d9.jpg
[Normal]
  1. You should use more circles. This diff has fewer circles than Easy diff; not good for spread.
  2. 00:11:203 (1,2,1) - Better to keep 1.2x distance spacing here.
  3. 00:38:843 (2) - Touching HP bar.
  4. 00:44:068 (4,5) - Use 1.2x distance here too.
  5. 01:10:529 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing change too hard for Normal. Use 1.2x.
  6. 01:23:001 (1) - Better to map this part out in sliders/circles and avoid introducing such a short spinner.
  7. 00:15:922 (3,1,2) - Change combos like this: http://puu.sh/f71Tz/72fcce93ae.jpg
  8. 00:27:383 (1) - Remove new combo.
  9. 00:38:169 (1) - Remove new combo.
  10. 00:54:349 (1) - Remove new combo.
  11. 00:58:225 (5,1) - Swap new combo.
[Hard]
  1. 00:02:270 (2,3) - It needs larger distance. Can be confused for 1/4 beat.
  2. 00:17:270 (1,2,3,1) - Flow is awkward. I recommend to make it smoother: http://puu.sh/f72qr/2f05856774.jpg
  3. 00:21:989 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Feels too hard. Almost like an Insane diff. Use smaller spacing or simplify rhythm.
  4. 00:51:315 (5) - I think it will have better flow and spacing like this: http://puu.sh/f73gR/64b39cfad0.jpg
  5. 01:03:450 (4,5) - Placement makes it easy to slider break on (5). Adjust the curve to make the motion more natural.
  6. 01:21:315 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Spacing here is really big. I'd prefer if you could reduce it so it fits the difficulty spread.
  7. 00:21:652 (1,2) - Swap new combo.
  8. 00:29:742 (1) - Remove new combo.
  9. 01:03:787 (5) - Add new combo.
  10. 00:27:888 (1,3) - Swap new combo.
[Asagi's Insane]
  1. 01:01:765 - Inheriting section seems to be unused.
  2. 00:24:349 (1,2) - Swap new combo to match with 00:35:136 (6,1)
  3. 00:59:574 (1,2,3) - It'd be nice if you did something different here to break out of the pattern. In my opinion, the pattern gets pretty stale by this point, so consider adding a circle at that extra drum beat and continuing in the same direction like this: http://puu.sh/f794v/02665b35cb.avi
[Insane]
  1. 00:02:270 (2,3) - Better to add a bit more distance here.
  2. 00:11:877 (1,2,1) - Flow doesn't feel quite right... I think (2) needs to be more to the right.
  3. 00:12:551 (1) - It's too far imo. Plays much nicer if you move it to x:200|y:52
  4. 00:13:900 (1,2) - Would play better if you used larger distance.
  5. 00:17:270 (1,2,3,4) - Flows awkward.
  6. 00:19:124 (1,2,3) - I think it would be better to stack.
  7. 00:22:158 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I think a rounder jump pattern would fit the song better. At least move (7) to get round movement into (1): http://puu.sh/f7aXZ/dbc15153a1.jpg
  8. 00:26:034 (3) - The reverse flows much better: http://puu.sh/f7b7X/833e3953ab.jpg
  9. 00:28:731 (4,5,6) - Can you do something about the flow here? It feels really broken and uncomfortable to play.
  10. 00:30:585 (5) - Touching the HP bar.
  11. 00:31:428 (1,2,3) - Spacing is not intuitive. It would match the song better to have jump between (2,3).
  12. 00:36:821 (3,4,5) - This flow pretty awkward too..
  13. 00:50:978 (3,5) - (3) is covering the reverse arrow on (5).
  14. 00:53:001 (5,6,7) - Try to make this spacing even.
  15. 00:55:192 (5,6,7) - Sudden decrease in spacing feels unnatural, and difficult to catch. Maybe try some jump pattern.
  16. 01:11:540 (7) - Overlapping with HP bar.
  17. 01:17:270 (1,2) - Don't cover the circle like this.
  18. 00:20:978 (1) - Remove new combo...
Good luck.
Topic Starter
Bearizm

CloudSplash16 wrote:

I lost my whole mod ;_; ouch... I've been there, my friend ;~;
Might miss some things that I got the first time...

[Easy]
  1. Inheriting sections are unsnapped. fixed
  2. Remove any unused inheriting sections. there's none, lol
  3. 00:19:293 (1,1) - Feels too far for Easy diff. There's no follow point, so it's hard for beginners to move there in time. Would be better if it was stacked like the previous or reduce spacing. fixed
  4. 00:32:776 (3) - Touching the HP bar. Move it down. fixed
  5. 00:57:046 (3) - Also very close to HP bar. fixed
  6. 01:19:293 (2) - Maybe curve this a bit to get a straight -> curve pattern between (1,2,3): http://puu.sh/f6Ujr/4002f185d9.jpg done!
[Normal]
  1. You should use more circles. This diff has fewer circles than Easy diff; not good for spread. there's twice the amount of sliders though lol
  2. 00:11:203 (1,2,1) - Better to keep 1.2x distance spacing here. I understand that it's normal but the song gets louder, so i think i'll keep it this way .-.
  3. 00:38:843 (2) - Touching HP bar. fixed
  4. 00:44:068 (4,5) - Use 1.2x distance here too. fixed
  5. 01:10:529 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing change too hard for Normal. Use 1.2x. fixed
  6. 01:23:001 (1) - Better to map this part out in sliders/circles and avoid introducing such a short spinner. done
  7. 00:15:922 (3,1,2) - Change combos like this: http://puu.sh/f71Tz/72fcce93ae.jpg done
  8. 00:27:383 (1) - Remove new combo.
  9. 00:38:169 (1) - Remove new combo.
  10. 00:54:349 (1) - Remove new combo. remove new combos done
  11. 00:58:225 (5,1) - Swap new combo. done
[Hard]
  1. 00:02:270 (2,3) - It needs larger distance. Can be confused for 1/4 beat. changed
  2. 00:17:270 (1,2,3,1) - Flow is awkward. I recommend to make it smoother: http://puu.sh/f72qr/2f05856774.jpg done
  3. 00:21:989 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Feels too hard. Almost like an Insane diff. Use smaller spacing or simplify rhythm. done
  4. 00:51:315 (5) - I think it will have better flow and spacing like this: http://puu.sh/f73gR/64b39cfad0.jpg done
  5. 01:03:450 (4,5) - Placement makes it easy to slider break on (5). Adjust the curve to make the motion more natural. done
  6. 01:21:315 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Spacing here is really big. I'd prefer if you could reduce it so it fits the difficulty spread. reduced to 1.4
  7. 00:21:652 (1,2) - Swap new combo. fixed, i changed the whole NC pattern to be better in this part
  8. 00:29:742 (1) - Remove new combo. done
  9. 01:03:787 (5) - Add new combo. done
  10. 00:27:888 (1,3) - Swap new combo. done
[Asagi's Insane]
  1. 01:01:765 - Inheriting section seems to be unused.
  2. 00:24:349 (1,2) - Swap new combo to match with 00:35:136 (6,1)
  3. 00:59:574 (1,2,3) - It'd be nice if you did something different here to break out of the pattern. In my opinion, the pattern gets pretty stale by this point, so consider adding a circle at that extra drum beat and continuing in the same direction like this: http://puu.sh/f794v/02665b35cb.avi
[Insane]
  1. 00:02:270 (2,3) - Better to add a bit more distance here. i'll keep it there hehe....
  2. 00:11:877 (1,2,1) - Flow doesn't feel quite right... I think (2) needs to be more to the right. done
  3. 00:12:551 (1) - It's too far imo. Plays much nicer if you move it to x:200|y:52 changed
  4. 00:13:900 (1,2) - Would play better if you used larger distance. I don't see the point of making them have larger DS .-. lol sorry
  5. 00:17:270 (1,2,3,4) - Flows awkward. changed
  6. 00:19:124 (1,2,3) - I think it would be better to stack. done
  7. 00:22:158 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I think a rounder jump pattern would fit the song better. At least move (7) to get round movement into (1): http://puu.sh/f7aXZ/dbc15153a1.jpg done
  8. 00:26:034 (3) - The reverse flows much better: http://puu.sh/f7b7X/833e3953ab.jpg done
  9. 00:28:731 (4,5,6) - Can you do something about the flow here? It feels really broken and uncomfortable to play. better now!
  10. 00:30:585 (5) - Touching the HP bar. fixed~
  11. 00:31:428 (1,2,3) - Spacing is not intuitive. It would match the song better to have jump between (2,3). done ;~; sorry old map xD
  12. 00:36:821 (3,4,5) - This flow pretty awkward too.. changed :3
  13. 00:50:978 (3,5) - (3) is covering the reverse arrow on (5). whoa, didn't know that's unrankable.. lol
  14. 00:53:001 (5,6,7) - Try to make this spacing even. ok
  15. 00:55:192 (5,6,7) - Sudden decrease in spacing feels unnatural, and difficult to catch. Maybe try some jump pattern. done lol
  16. 01:11:540 (7) - Overlapping with HP bar. uh oh..... ok changed
  17. 01:17:270 (1,2) - Don't cover the circle like this. changed, revealed it a bit
  18. 00:20:978 (1) - Remove new combo... uhh... why? it's a new part of the song. lol
Good luck.
thanks for modding :> Updated!
Asagi

CloudSplash16 wrote:

[Asagi's Insane]
  1. 01:01:765 - Inheriting section seems to be unused. ~removed
  2. 00:24:349 (1,2) - Swap new combo to match with 00:35:136 (6,1) ~fixed
  3. 00:59:574 (1,2,3) - It'd be nice if you did something different here to break out of the pattern. In my opinion, the pattern gets pretty stale by this point, so consider adding a circle at that extra drum beat and continuing in the same direction like this: http://puu.sh/f794v/02665b35cb.avi ~i got the idea, but ill add that extra drum beat on the middle on the triangles instead

(  ・ω・)
osu file format v13

[General]
AudioFilename: colorful.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 60416
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 5140,25365,40449,55028
DistanceSpacing: 0.9
BeatDivisor: 3
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2

[Metadata]
Title:Colorful -movie MIX-
TitleUnicode:カラフル -movie MIX-
Artist:ClariS
ArtistUnicode:ClariS
Creator:[ Madoka ]
Version:Asagi's Insane
Source:劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ[新編] 叛逆の物語
Tags:Gekijouban Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Shinhen Hangyaku no Monogatari Puella Magi Movie Rebellion Clara Alice Asagi Hinsvar
BeatmapID:431117
BeatmapSetID:179309

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG5.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1765,-166.666666666667,4,2,9,30,0,0
11203,-166.666666666667,4,2,10,40,0,0
11540,-153.846153846154,4,2,9,40,0,0
11877,-142.857142857143,4,2,9,40,0,0
12214,-133.333333333333,4,2,9,40,0,0
12551,-125,4,2,9,50,0,0
20641,-125,4,2,10,40,0,0
21315,-125,4,2,10,50,0,0
21989,-125,4,2,10,60,0,0
22664,-125,4,2,10,70,0,0
23338,-100,4,2,10,60,0,0
44911,-125,4,2,11,50,0,0
44995,-125,4,2,10,50,0,0
47607,-125,4,2,11,50,0,0
47692,-125,4,2,10,50,0,0
50304,-100,4,2,10,60,0,0
59574,-100,4,2,11,60,0,0
60416,-200,4,2,10,60,0,0
60754,-200,4,2,10,50,0,0
61091,-200,4,2,10,40,0,0
61428,-200,4,2,10,30,0,0
62102,-125,4,2,10,30,0,0
62439,-100,4,2,10,60,0,1
70529,-83.3333333333333,4,2,11,60,0,1
71540,-100,4,2,10,60,0,1
81652,-100,4,2,11,60,0,1
81737,-100,4,2,10,60,0,1
82327,-100,4,2,11,60,0,1
82411,-100,4,2,10,60,0,1
84012,-125,4,2,9,30,0,0
87720,-125,4,2,10,60,0,0
88057,-100,4,2,10,60,0,0
89405,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
89742,-100,4,2,10,50,0,0
90416,-100,4,2,10,40,0,0
91091,-100,4,2,10,30,0,0
91765,-100,4,2,10,20,0,0
92102,-100,4,2,10,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,255,128
Combo2 : 255,149,202
Combo3 : 128,128,128
Combo4 : 0,255,255
Combo5 : 128,0,64

[HitObjects]
296,324,753,5,0,0:0:0:0:
296,324,1090,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,324,1427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,324,1765,6,0,P|276:268|292:208,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,264,2270,2,0,P|424:268|480:228,1,107.999996704102
416,75,2945,6,0,P|395:124|407:176,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,132,3450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,132,3619,2,0,P|491:109|497:82,1,53.9999983520508
348,28,3956,2,0,P|336:56|336:104,1,53.9999983520508
276,172,4293,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,172,4461,6,0,P|220:184|164:168,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,156,4967,2,0,P|87:183|96:212,1,53.9999983520508
180,352,5304,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,352,5641,6,0,P|186:296|152:236,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,120,6147,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,120,6315,2,0,L|216:176,1,53.9999983520508
316,268,6652,2,0,L|304:208,1,53.9999983520508
305,215,7158,6,0,L|176:216,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,71,7832,2,0,P|122:43|197:70,1,161.999995056153
128,184,8506,6,0,L|120:112,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,70,8843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,174,9012,2,0,L|236:228,1,53.9999983520508
236,228,9518,5,0,0:0:0:0:
300,296,9686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,260,9855,2,0,P|420:216|420:156,2,107.999996704102,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,80,10866,2,0,P|312:72|368:88,1,107.999996704102,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,160,11371,5,8,3:0:0:0:
196,176,11540,2,0,L|176:120,1,58.4999973220826
36,56,11877,2,0,L|8:132,1,62.9999980773926,8|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,232,12214,2,0,L|112:164,1,67.5000025749208,8|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,288,12551,6,0,B|134:335|198:287|198:287|262:239|334:274,1,288,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,88,13900,6,0,B|369:48|305:96|305:96|241:144|169:109,2,288,6|0|6,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,160,15585,5,0,0:0:0:0:
228,36,15922,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,204,16259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
101,35,16596,6,0,B|132:84|92:140|92:140|56:192|92:240,1,216,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,340,17270,2,0,P|100:336|64:340,1,72
212,276,17607,2,0,P|248:280|284:276,1,72
450,223,17945,6,0,P|462:103|314:99,1,288,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,220,19124,5,0,0:0:0:0:
212,220,19209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,220,19293,2,0,P|320:232|320:84,1,288,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,144,20641,6,0,L|156:132,1,72,8|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,220,20978,2,0,L|136:228,1,72,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,144,21315,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,52,21484,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,220,21652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,60,21821,5,0,0:0:0:0:
264,136,21989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,224,22158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,140,22327,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,296,22495,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,312,22664,6,0,L|12:314,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,220,23001,2,0,L|284:216,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,290,23338,6,0,P|344:329|264:296,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,23843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,264,24012,2,0,L|508:368,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,24349,1,2,0:0:0:0:
488,112,24518,6,0,L|484:16,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,96,24855,2,0,P|344:100|390:96,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,160,25192,2,0,P|164:156|120:160,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,240,25529,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,276,25697,1,2,0:0:0:0:
64,368,25866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,332,26034,6,0,L|249:243,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,144,26371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
164,276,26540,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,260,26709,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,184,26877,2,0,L|80:188,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,84,27214,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,236,27383,6,0,B|464:224,1,180
284,144,27888,2,0,L|192:136,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,128,28225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,244,28394,2,0,L|112:232,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,328,28731,6,0,P|236:353|160:296,1,180,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,212,29237,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,268,29405,2,0,L|520:264,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,124,29742,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,176,29911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,48,30079,6,0,L|375:55,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,56,30416,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,224,30585,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,124,30754,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,116,30922,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,236,31091,2,0,L|252:336,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,360,31343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,360,31428,6,0,P|196:368|154:356,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,224,31765,1,2,0:0:0:0:
344,292,31933,2,0,L|433:298,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,217,32270,2,0,L|144:224,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,200,32607,6,0,L|396:108,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,52,32945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,216,33113,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,144,33282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,44,33450,5,2,0:0:0:0:
144,204,33619,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,128,33787,1,2,3:0:0:0:
92,40,33956,5,0,0:0:0:0:
55,203,34124,2,0,L|48:304,1,90,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,120,34461,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,216,34630,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,144,34798,2,0,L|404:148,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,84,35136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
500,240,35304,6,0,L|400:244,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,344,35641,2,0,L|336:348,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,224,35978,2,0,L|316:236,1,180
208,184,36484,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,344,36652,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,236,36821,6,0,L|328:144,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,40,37158,1,2,0:0:0:0:
248,100,37327,2,0,L|152:104,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,32,37664,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,200,37832,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,16,38001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,148,38169,5,2,0:0:0:0:
176,308,38338,1,0,0:0:0:0:
16,232,38506,1,2,0:0:0:0:
180,200,38675,1,8,3:0:0:0:
72,328,38843,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,240,39012,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,264,39180,2,0,L|404:260,1,135
428,268,39518,6,0,P|440:312|430:357,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,344,39855,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,180,40023,2,0,L|500:192,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,100,40360,2,0,L|254:108,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,40,40697,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,148,40866,6,0,P|36:232|108:296,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,41371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,208,41540,1,8,3:0:0:0:
212,276,41709,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,124,41877,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,292,42046,6,0,P|403:300|447:289,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,112,42383,2,0,L|396:204,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,164,42720,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,16,42888,1,2,0:0:0:0:
480,140,43057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,76,43225,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,48,43394,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,76,43563,5,2,0:0:0:0:
292,76,43731,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,196,44068,5,2,0:0:0:0:
196,284,44237,2,0,L|285:278,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,184,44574,2,0,L|-28:192,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,302,44911,6,0,L|316:292,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,284,45416,2,0,L|436:376,1,72,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,292,45754,2,0,L|308:188,1,72
451,116,46091,6,0,L|367:120,1,72
300,64,46428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,125,46596,2,0,P|203:91|200:56,1,72
200,56,46933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
68,220,47270,1,2,3:0:0:0:
68,220,47607,6,0,P|104:220|148:216,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,124,47945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,244,48113,2,0,L|273:315,1,72,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,204,48450,2,0,L|352:300,1,72
440,160,48787,6,0,L|428:304,1,144,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,304,49293,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,244,49461,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,244,49546,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,244,49630,1,8,0:0:0:0:
116,340,49798,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,156,49967,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,348,50136,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,220,50304,6,0,P|68:176|68:124,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,24,50641,1,8,0:0:0:0:
273,152,50810,2,0,L|184:156,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,88,51147,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,244,51315,1,10,0:0:0:0:
260,56,51484,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,184,51652,6,0,L|468:188,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,280,51989,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,152,52158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,328,52327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,216,52495,2,0,L|28:224,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,124,52832,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,240,53001,6,0,L|348:236,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,320,53338,1,8,0:0:0:0:
500,168,53506,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,236,53675,1,2,0:0:0:0:
512,276,53843,1,2,0:0:0:0:
404,152,54012,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,324,54180,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,324,54265,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,324,54349,6,0,P|251:329|200:321,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,252,54686,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,144,54855,2,0,L|244:244,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,92,55192,2,0,P|251:116|171:80,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,252,55697,5,6,0:0:0:0:
154,172,55866,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,156,56203,5,0,0:0:0:0:
91,258,56371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
210,269,56540,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,287,56877,5,0,0:0:0:0:
75,262,57046,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,145,57214,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,135,57551,5,0,0:0:0:0:
59,264,57720,1,8,0:0:0:0:
221,307,57888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,329,58225,5,0,0:0:0:0:
43,263,58394,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,127,58563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
211,120,58900,5,0,0:0:0:0:
27,259,59068,1,8,0:0:0:0:
223,351,59237,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,232,59405,5,4,0:3:0:0:
219,373,59574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,253,59742,1,2,0:2:0:0:
228,116,59911,1,2,0:2:0:0:
136,64,60416,5,0,0:0:0:0:
296,24,60585,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,160,60754,5,0,0:0:0:0:
228,116,60922,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,256,61091,5,0,0:0:0:0:
280,212,61259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,352,61428,5,0,0:0:0:0:
244,308,61596,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,304,61765,6,0,L|88:344,2,30,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,236,62102,2,0,L|164:288,2,48
152,127,62439,6,0,P|213:67|298:85,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,200,62945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,40,63113,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,144,63282,2,0,P|248:192|265:230,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,352,63619,6,0,P|312:304|212:352,1,180
160,236,64124,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,332,64293,1,2,0:0:0:0:
32,124,64461,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,252,64630,2,0,L|280:240,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,336,64967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,200,65136,6,0,L|360:108,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,28,65473,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,132,65641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,136,65810,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,32,65978,2,0,L|228:24,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,164,66315,6,0,P|208:186|277:133,1,180
136,64,66821,1,8,0:0:0:0:
12,188,66989,1,2,0:0:0:0:
24,24,67158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,164,67327,2,0,L|120:260,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,348,67664,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,240,67832,6,0,B|234:230|234:230|258:242|258:242|312:196|376:224,1,180,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,144,68338,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,292,68506,2,0,L|330:381,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,300,68843,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,196,69012,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,88,69180,6,0,L|509:84,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,20,69518,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,177,69686,2,0,P|271:159|351:196,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,88,70192,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,304,70360,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,128,70529,6,0,L|284:12,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,272,70866,2,0,L|124:380,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,140,71203,2,0,L|268:20,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,187,71540,6,0,L|184:180,1,180,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,80,72046,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,288,72214,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,80,72383,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,208,72551,5,8,0:0:0:0:
380,224,72636,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,224,72720,1,8,0:0:0:0:
456,208,72804,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,180,72888,1,8,0:0:0:0:
500,140,72973,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,100,73057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,72,73141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,52,73225,6,0,L|336:64,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,16,73563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,172,73731,2,0,L|244:176,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,272,74068,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,136,74237,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,320,74405,6,0,P|334:359|253:326,1,180
432,220,74911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,368,75079,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,272,75248,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,356,75416,2,0,L|158:266,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,88,75754,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,88,75838,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,88,75922,6,0,L|256:192,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,284,76259,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,160,76428,2,0,L|60:164,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,88,76765,2,0,L|360:80,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,224,77102,6,0,L|320:208,1,180
248,284,77607,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,120,77776,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,288,77945,2,0,L|112:384,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,180,78282,2,0,L|20:88,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,52,78619,5,6,0:0:0:0:
256,188,78787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,192,78956,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,56,79124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,208,79293,2,0,P|379:213|334:208,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,132,79630,6,0,P|517:212|476:288,1,180,8|6,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,368,80136,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,188,80304,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,360,80473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,264,80641,2,0,L|165:269,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,168,80978,2,0,L|148:164,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,120,81315,5,2,0:0:0:0:
312,120,81484,1,2,0:0:0:0:
440,332,81652,2,0,P|465:294|474:250,1,90,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,40,81989,5,2,0:0:0:0:
472,40,82158,1,2,0:0:0:0:
388,256,82327,2,0,P|344:263|280:244,1,90,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,296,82664,5,4,0:0:0:0:
312,120,82832,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,120,83169,5,2,0:0:0:0:
180,296,83338,2,0,L|60:292,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,160,83675,2,0,L|152:168,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,217,84012,6,0,P|336:201|368:140,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,140,84686,2,0,L|353:284,1,144
408,348,85192,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,252,85360,6,0,L|464:180,1,72,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,48,85697,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,140,85866,2,0,L|284:144,1,72
164,60,86203,2,0,L|236:56,1,72
296,144,86540,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,220,86708,6,0,P|162:251|95:230,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,156,87214,1,8,3:0:0:0:
40,156,87551,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,64,87720,2,0,L|176:164,1,72,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,313,88057,6,0,L|264:224,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,132,88394,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,272,88563,2,0,P|447:283|491:277,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,95,88900,6,0,P|353:48|288:168,1,270,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89490,12,0,92102,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Bearizm
updated~
Little
- ❤️ -
Recheck. No kds.
SPOILER
11:47 CloudSplash16: Hey, do you have some time right now?
11:47 [ Madoka ]: sure
11:47 [ Madoka ]: hehe
11:47 *CloudSplash16 is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/431118 ClariS - Colorful -movie MIX- [Easy]]
11:47 [ Madoka ]: sup?
11:47 CloudSplash16: Some green lines are still unsnapped by 1ms
11:48 CloudSplash16: like.. 00:44:911 -
11:48 [ Madoka ]: only on easy?
11:48 CloudSplash16: yeah
11:49 [ Madoka ]: alright i'll fix em
11:49 CloudSplash16: also
11:49 CloudSplash16: http://puu.sh/fB6lt/76f55deb73.png
11:50 CloudSplash16: those aren't changing anything, so remove them
11:50 [ Madoka ]: ah right.
11:50 CloudSplash16: (the ones i selected)
11:50 [ Madoka ]: ok
11:52 CloudSplash16: http://puu.sh/fB6CV/4da4db3ae4.png
11:52 CloudSplash16: honestly, i still think this is not great for the spread :P
11:52 [ Madoka ]: ahh damn lol
11:54 *CloudSplash16 is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/431121 ClariS - Colorful -movie MIX- [Normal]]
11:54 CloudSplash16: 01:23:169 (4) - I think this rhythm is a bit weird
11:54 CloudSplash16: I recommend
11:54 CloudSplash16: http://puu.sh/fB6V1/1bdc5c4f6d.jpg
11:54 CloudSplash16: so the slider starts on a strong beat, and also with vocals
11:55 [ Madoka ]: ahh too fast xD
11:55 [ Madoka ]: uhh.. can u post in thread? sometimes osu crashes my pc when i click a link...
11:55 CloudSplash16: oh.. ok
11:55 [ Madoka ]: i'm afraid it'll happen idk what's causing it.
[Insane]
  1. 00:20:978 (1) - About this, I meant like swap NC between (8,1). It makes more sense that way.
I'm really concerned about the difficulty spread. In particular, that between Easy, Normal, Hard. Normal is too easy because there's a lack of circles (see that circle count is lower than Easy). Hard has high SV and many large jumps, making it really difficult for a Hard diff. Combination of these makes the gap between Normal and Hard huge. Consider making Normal harder (and adding more circles) and also making Hard easier by reducing some jumps.
Topic Starter
Bearizm

CloudSplash16 wrote:

- ❤️ -
Recheck. No kds.
SPOILER
11:47 CloudSplash16: Hey, do you have some time right now?
11:47 [ Madoka ]: sure
11:47 [ Madoka ]: hehe
11:47 *CloudSplash16 is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/431118 ClariS - Colorful -movie MIX- [Easy]]
11:47 [ Madoka ]: sup?
11:47 CloudSplash16: Some green lines are still unsnapped by 1ms
11:48 CloudSplash16: like.. 00:44:911 -
11:48 [ Madoka ]: only on easy?
11:48 CloudSplash16: yeah
11:49 [ Madoka ]: alright i'll fix em
11:49 CloudSplash16: also
11:49 CloudSplash16: http://puu.sh/fB6lt/76f55deb73.png
11:50 CloudSplash16: those aren't changing anything, so remove them
11:50 [ Madoka ]: ah right.
11:50 CloudSplash16: (the ones i selected)
11:50 [ Madoka ]: ok
11:52 CloudSplash16: http://puu.sh/fB6CV/4da4db3ae4.png
11:52 CloudSplash16: honestly, i still think this is not great for the spread :P
11:52 [ Madoka ]: ahh damn lol
11:54 *CloudSplash16 is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/431121 ClariS - Colorful -movie MIX- [Normal]]
11:54 CloudSplash16: 01:23:169 (4) - I think this rhythm is a bit weird
11:54 CloudSplash16: I recommend
11:54 CloudSplash16: http://puu.sh/fB6V1/1bdc5c4f6d.jpg
11:54 CloudSplash16: so the slider starts on a strong beat, and also with vocals
11:55 [ Madoka ]: ahh too fast xD
11:55 [ Madoka ]: uhh.. can u post in thread? sometimes osu crashes my pc when i click a link...
11:55 CloudSplash16: oh.. ok
11:55 [ Madoka ]: i'm afraid it'll happen idk what's causing it.
[Insane]
  1. 00:20:978 (1) - About this, I meant like swap NC between (8,1). It makes more sense that way. derp.. changed!
I'm really concerned about the difficulty spread. In particular, that between Easy, Normal, Hard. Normal is too easy because there's a lack of circles (see that circle count is lower than Easy). Hard has high SV and many large jumps, making it really difficult for a Hard diff. Combination of these makes the gap between Normal and Hard huge. Consider making Normal harder (and adding more circles) and also making Hard easier by reducing some jumps.
I'll remap normal probably.. and tweak hard.. i'll post again once i do. thanks for modding and checking cloud ><

EDIT: Alright! Normal remapped and hard changes are done, but it's still hard so i buffed normal to be semi-hard.