forum

[resolved] Need to click 2 times on tablet while 1 time on mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cihy
Problem Details:
When i want to click(anywhere) as tablet i have to click twice instead of once. That'a quite annoying for me, because i accustomed to move in menu by tablet.
I have set tablet priority on options, i tried to relog, change usb port, but now i don't know what can i do.
@edit: I can click once correctly, but i need to move mouse while holding. It's strange.

osu! version: b20140524
Im so mad bro
I assume you have a wacom tablet. If so, open up your Wacom Tablet Properties (which you should have installed through your drivers) -> Pen
Then you should see a whole bunch of actions assigned to each button of your pen. Click on the one under the pen nib which by default will say "Click" and select Clicks -> Double Click. Should fix it :D
KinkiN
i think you can try to enable OS TabletPC Support?
Topic Starter
cihy

Im so mad bro wrote:

I assume you have a wacom tablet. If so, open up your Wacom Tablet Properties (which you should have installed through your drivers) -> Pen
Then you should see a whole bunch of actions assigned to each button of your pen. Click on the one under the pen nib which by default will say "Click" and select Clicks -> Double Click. Should fix it :D
Can you tell exacly, where can i find it?

Yuzuru wrote:

i think you can try to enable OS TabletPC Support?
I had enabled.
Marcin
Topic Starter
cihy
Thanks you, Marcin, problem solved, topic can be closed. :)