forum

please help me,pro mania skinner

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dekunuts_old
please help me pro mania skinners..please..

i really want the gauge bar(file name is scorebar-colour.png) is inside mania-stage-left and mania-stage-right

....i trying 65536 times....(T.T) but always fails....

i think maybe pro mania skinner know how to make the gauge bar can be in inside of the mania-stage-left and mania-stage-right..

please help me..

//////////////////////////////

A : why not post in the skinning forum?

Q : because mania skinner is so few in the skinning forum,i am reallyx65536 sure.

please understand for me (__)..

//////////////////////////////

P.S : i trying resize mania-stage-right too...but failed..

ArcherLove
o.o I don't think I can help, but what about "see other right/left-bar" and resize it same like the other ?
don't forget name also have an effect
Garygoh884
As of current osu! version, you can't reposition the lifebar to your preferences. The lifebar, which comprises of scorebar-bg and scorebar-color (on top of scorebar-bg), has its origin at the top-left corner of it, which is fixed at the right edge of the mania playfield and the bottom edge of the gameplay. The lifebar is then rotated around its origin 90° counterclockwise, so that the top-right corner of the lifebar will meet at the right edge of the mania playfield. Thus it might not be possible to reposition the lifebar to the left side of the playfield (for your preference) image files can't store pixel data above its top edges.

Also in general, the lifebar is always drawn under mania-stage-right.