posted
Total Posts
show more
keremaru
puzzle
why
i wanted this
AAAAAAA

OT: would you rather sing in an onsen with 50 people watching, or have to walk barefoot for the next decade?
ERA Puzzle
1 2 3

Sing. I've sang in front of more people than that before; I can handle the mild embarrassment.
Tad Fibonacci
4 5 6
samX500
7 8 9
Tad Fibonacci
10 11 12
samX500
13 14 15
pentaqola
16 17 18
Nuuskamuikkunen
samX500
20 21 22

Truth
Nuuskamuikkunen
What do you think will happen to your conscience after you die?
How do you imagine that moment?
samX500
I don't think anything happens to your conscience after death. I see the world in a very scientific way so I believe that conscience is just a product of whatever our neuron does in our brain. If you die, your neuron can't do anything anymore and so your conscience dies with you.
Nuuskamuikkunen
samX500
2 3 4
Nuuskamuikkunen
5 6 7
Carmlillball
8 9 10
samX500
11 12 13
Carmlillball
14 15 16
samX500
17 18
Bloom
19 20 21
samX500

Truth
Nuuskamuikkunen
What's your view on refugees?
samX500
A very controversial question to which I am really not well suited to answer. I don't have any strong view on this matter because I haven't really thought it through.

If I could say anything is that I guess that since Canada is heading towards a population crisis, immigration in any form is very important. The issue is wether or not those refugee will actually be able to contribute to society.

I have no idea what I am talking about so take what I am saying with a massive grain of salt, but from my extremely limited understanding of the refugee crisis, I make the assumption that refugee usually don't have a high level of education. If we try to take in huge amounts of refugee that cannot work because of their low education, it won't be good for the economy. You could say it is ammoral to refuse opportunity to people who absolutely need it to survive but I don't think that you have to help someone at any cost. So the question of wether or not we should take in refugee has to be carefully planned from both a moral and economical view.

Tbh I don't really believe that with our current economic model it even matters to think of this question. I think that we should rather think of a new economic system that would still incentivises people to advance technological progress while giving a real material value to human life. Capitalism only does half of that, it greatly incentivises techonological advancement but doesn't give value to human life. Because of that every ethical questions such as this are stuck in this situation of wondering just how much we can afford to loose in order to help others.
keremaru
1, 2, 3
Nuuskamuikkunen
4 5
samX500
6 7 8
Nuuskamuikkunen
9 10 11
samX500
12 13 14
Nuuskamuikkunen
15 16 17
keremaru
Carmlillball
19 20 21
Nuuskamuikkunen
22 TRUTH.
samX500
Who is your favorite user on this site?
Nuuskamuikkunen
If I were to be honest, It's between you, Pentaqola and Achromalia.

1 2.
Achromalia
3, 4!
Nuuskamuikkunen
samX500
6 7 8
Nuuskamuikkunen
9 10
samX500
11 12 13
Nuuskamuikkunen
samX500