Truth or Dare!

posted
Total Posts
show more
samX500
Your opinion on identity politics?
Achromalia
depends on the context.

when it comes to people finding their identity, i believe they should have that freedom. there are, however, some identities i'm not fond of that are rather... illegal.

when it comes to debates regarding identity, i tend to be pretty neutral. i usually prefer to just have these debates and arguments not happen. people end up harassing each other, and i've seen plenty of people get fucked over by tribalism and disagreements on choice of identity.

hmm. i'm probably missing things as i usually think of gender identities/sexual orientation, but race, among other things, is included too. i normally am apathetic when it comes to race.

overall, i'm indifferent (i try to stay out if i can), but sympathetic to those who passionately pursue their journey to finding who they are, just to come across all this crap.

1, 2.
samX500
3 4 5
Nuuskamuikkunen
3!, 3!+1, 2^3.
samX500
9 10 11
Nuuskamuikkunen
Tad Fibonacci
13 14 15
Carmlillball
16 17 18
Nuuskamuikkunen
19 20
samX500
21 22

truth
Nuuskamuikkunen
Since when have you started doubting what your parents say?
samX500
When I was young, I'd always talk about my parents about what I learned in school. One time, I had learned how vaccine work in my science class and told my mother about it. She went on to blatter me some anti-vaxx crap. Obviously that didn't work quite well on me after I had just learned how vaccines work. That was the moment I started to loose trust in my parents.

1 2 3
Nuuskamuikkunen
Oh shit, your mom is an anti-vaxx.
Are you vaccinated? I hope so.

4 5 6
Carmlillball
7 8 9
Nuuskamuikkunen
And then?
samX500
11 12 13
Carmlillball
14 15 16
Nuuskamuikkunen
17 18 19
Carmlillball
20 21
Achromalia
22. truth.
ERA Puzzle
What do you think of your own ability as a musician?
Nuuskamuikkunen
At least I am able to keep a stable rhythm and I also know a little of music theory. So, better than nothing.

Achromalia
...response pending.

Nuuskamuikkunen
3 4 5

Achromalia wrote:

...response pending.

Uh... I answered it. (I think)
Achromalia

eblf2013 wrote:

3 4 5

Achromalia wrote:

...response pending.

Uh... I answered it. (I think)

you weren't supposed to. i asked for the truth, thus i had to answer.

Nuuskamuikkunen
Well, sorry for that :/ . Is it ok to make duplicated questions?

7 8 9
samX500

eblf2013 wrote:

Well, sorry for that :/ . Is it ok to make duplicated questions?

It isn't. I've already explained to you that doing so breaks the whole purpose of this thread. This thread is a sort of competition where the goal is to be the one to reach 22 and be able to answer a question. Since you won't always be able to answer a question, when you do manage to reach 22, it is a gratifying feeling.

10 11 12
Nuuskamuikkunen
13 14 15
Tad Fibonacci
16 17 18
Nuuskamuikkunen
19 20 21
Tad Fibonacci

Truth
Achromalia
If you had to, what change would you make to this game?
Tad Fibonacci
There should be a rule that a person isn't allowed to get the "22" 2 or 3 times in a row.

That way more people will get to answer questions, making the game more interesting.
Nuuskamuikkunen
The OP is seemingly dead, so how would these rules be changed?
Unless we make a new TOD thread.

1 2
ERA Puzzle
We probably just don't. I'm sure it'll stay this way for an eternity.

3 4 5
Nuuskamuikkunen
samX500
7 8 9
Tad Fibonacci
10 11 12
Nuuskamuikkunen
13 14
samX500
15 16 17
show more