AutoMedic
Hello everyone

Post your Overwolf account below
Feel free to add me : Sonatora

Have a nice day

Also, this is General Discussion, don't shitpost
Lewder
the spoiler alone reminds me to shitpost
What's the appeal in using Overwolf? I never understood why you'd use that when Steam does literally the same thing. Tabbing out, or even better, having a second monitor also serve the same purpose but much better without eating as much RAM as Overwolf did when I used it for a brief moment
Topic Starter
AutoMedic

Lewder wrote:

the spoiler alone reminds me to shitpost
What's the appeal in using Overwolf? I never understood why you'd use that when Steam does literally the same thing. Tabbing out, or even better, having a second monitor also serve the same purpose but much better without eating as much RAM as Overwolf did when I used it for a brief moment

umm...

Okay? I guess??
kirueggy
This thing is laggy beyond recognition lol
Witch Mercy
Never heard of this before.
What is Overwolf, may I ask?
Tekklorn

Graciee wrote:

Adds overlays to certain games that display things like facebook, twitter or teamspeak whilst in-game so you don't have to tab out
Witch Mercy

Tekklorn wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Adds overlays to certain games that display things like facebook, twitter or teamspeak whilst in-game so you don't have to tab out
OH I REMEMBER NOW.
My friend uses that for teamspeak and he keeps saying how good it was lol...
Lame =3=
Lewder
it really doesnt work very well
Oberyn_old
what in the fuck is overwolf
you could at least explain it in first post.
boat
post your bloatware
GenoClysm

Oberyn wrote:

what in the fuck is overwolf
you could at least explain it in first post.
God you guys are so fucking bitchy for no reason.
The OP asked for overwolf usernames, didn't come to invite everyone to use overwolf...
Is it seriously that much of a problem?

god you newbies think you're so cool becuase you can critique the most worthless shit in a thread
deadbeat
Oberyn isn't really wrong...language might of been a bit unneeded, but even having a link to the overwolf site would help people who aren't familiar with it
GenoClysm

deadbeat wrote:

Oberyn isn't really wrong...language might of been a bit unneeded, but even having a link to the overwolf site would help people who aren't familiar with it
from what i understand the OP was just collecting overwolf usernames of other users, no intention to invite others.
i guess a link would've been handy but it's not enough for ober to try to shoot the thread down.
Lewder
Subforum: General discussion
Topic title: Overwolf
IN OTHER WORDS: Post Overwolf usernames and discuss Overwolf.
GenoClysm

Lewder wrote:

Subforum: General discussion
Topic title: Overwolf
IN OTHER WORDS: Post Overwolf usernames and discuss Overwolf.
alright, might as well make threads with only titles, not actually put any content into them
who needs context pfft
Lewder
you're killing my braincells and im already running dangerously low
baseline is: you don't make a thread if you have nothing to discuss
the thread title is the topic and the OP contains the first post, if need be elaborating the point of the thread
i can forgive you for trying to be nice to the guy who doesnt get how forums work for not knowing how forums work yourself but fuck me dont be rude to people who are tired of explaining things you should be able to expect to be within common sense and logic to people around them just call them assholes and move on
Shohei Ohtani
haha what the fuck are you guys seriously mad right now hahahah omfg like what hahhahahahahaha how do you guys get mad about literally everything it's not a big deal it's an add-on for video games are you guys seriously hahahahahahhaha

but on a serious note, it seems like the users of Overwolf are sort of rude and a bit clique-esque, so I won't even bother.

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THIS BELONGS IN VIDEOGAMES SINCE THIS IS A GAMING APPLICATION ALONG WITH ALL OF THE OTHER "post your username" THREADS
GladiOol
genoclysm just, stop posting.
Kouya-
Never Heard of Overwolf . . .