forum

About an effect on cookiezi's skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HipzER
I always wanted to ask about the effect on cookiezi's skin(aka kamui or whatever) when he clicks a circle/slider it does a "splashy" effect. Well how do I apply it on my skin?
shavit

HipzER wrote:

I always wanted to ask about the effect on cookiezi's skin(aka kamui or whatever) when he clicks a circle/slider it does a "splashy" effect. Well how do I apply it on my skin?
Make a white hitcircle border (similar to approach circles) and the rest of the .png should be clear, save it as lighting.png and place it in your skin folder, enable "Hit Lighting" in your osu! options and tuddah.
WARNING: That's very distracting.
Eizan Arizawa
Anyway don't ask here, this place is for share skin not to asking if you have any question go Here instead of making sub forum
Topic Starter
HipzER

Shavit-sama wrote:

HipzER wrote:

Make a white hitcircle border (similar to approach circles) and the rest of the .png should be clear, save it as lighting.png and place it in your skin folder, enable "Hit Lighting" in your osu! options and tuddah.
WARNING: That's very distracting.
Thanks!

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

Anyway don't ask here, this place is for share skin not to asking if you have any question go Here instead of making sub forum
Well it was a question about a skin so I thought that here was the right board :)
OsuMe65
Discuss skinning and customization!
I wonder if this still makes sense...

Also, a forum/skinning newbie is a forum/skinning newbie. Treat them properly.
Eizan Arizawa

OsuMe65 wrote:

Discuss skinning and customization!
I wonder if this still makes sense...

Also, a forum/skinning newbie is a forum/skinning newbie. Treat them properly.
okay, but i'm just following the rules here if you have any problem with it don't blame me just blame the rules.
deadbeat
as stated above, please ask skinning related questions in the skinning support thread :>
though i believe Shavit-sama has already provided the answer