Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

posted
Total Posts
show more
laport
my name in HoN is laport
razor2992

megabobi wrote:

fuck this peace of shit. why should I pay for DoTa when I can play it for free. And If I want something new Ill go play league of legends
HoN is free now. LoL is suckass by the way
Hiryuu_old
In F2p matches you will encounter a lot of trolls, flamers and also there are a lot of people that came from high rating into making 1500 PSR rated accounts, pubstomping new players and flaming them extremely in order to get them leaving..which meaning some f2p matches are quite rubbish but i hope for the best ^^ (i've seen quite a few matches related to that)

In Hon i am : Vocaloid (Legacy account user, been playing since it was p2p)
tyrael6192
This is why LoL is better and you should all play that instead.

/thread
Rantai

ShinseinaTenshi wrote:

In F2p matches you will encounter a lot of trolls, flamers and also there are a lot of people that came from high rating into making 1500 PSR rated accounts, pubstomping new players and flaming them extremely in order to get them leaving..which meaning some f2p matches are quite rubbish but i hope for the best ^^ (i've seen quite a few matches related to that)
Good to see nothing changed from the beta.
Glass
tyrael6192
PAHAHAHA

SO FUNNY

Glass, you just made my day
Hiryuu_old
Yeah..that's correct about the video what Glass posted is pretty much what goes in HoN, although most of the matches they just flame and troll in chat, they don't bother to use the in-game mic..Thank God...otherwise my/ or someone elses ears would be bleeding an amount of blood as much as an anime character has in his body.
Hiryuu_old
bmin11
There is a reason why I don't hang around West Server
ArcAngelArtemis
@ShinseinaTenshi - Haha, that shit is so true~

I haven't played HoN in months but I've played since closed beta. At first I took the game seriously and what not, but yea, after a while friends and I just started going into games with 4 people and trolling the one random, I mean we still aimed to win but yea, it was fun.
Waryas
That game seems not noob friendly at all.
At least people on LoL gently tell me when I do something wrong for me to get better later on.
Randy96

JesusYamato wrote:

That game seems not noob friendly at all.
At least people on LoL gently tell me when I do something wrong for me to get better later on.
Since when?
Waryas
Huh since i started i don't get a lot of people getting angry at me, well they do but still tell me what to not do next time
Haseo_old
HoN was good, but I think the original DoTA had more impact in terms of gameplay, due to the fact that the game (HoN) was based on it.
Leon Magnus
Who play with Cthulluphant the new hero, have good skill stun but i thinks is very imba, maybe in future S2games made a balance in him.
Who have crash in Forest of Caldavar where you go to river, in my pc crash, who know how resolve it?
mega_mac
yeah that's true... !!!
Scarth
Oh hey, a HoN thread.

Feel free to add me ingame, I mainly play with friends from my school on USW servers.

IGN: Scarth
Pizzicato
HoN sucked when they made HoN free to play.
Apricot

- Pizzicato - wrote:

HoN sucked when they made HoN free to play.
and ***** S2Heroes.
Hiza-chan
God, I hate HoN. That shit was too complex for me. I tried playing it with some friends and I couldn't figure out anything..The store was just too confusing O_o.