forum

Medals

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
eyup
Nice idea, but I have an issue with a couple of them.

Echo49 wrote:

1. Top total score
Why? No one is aiming to get the highest total score. I'm sure if Saturos tried, he'd be on about 10 billion points total.

Echo49 wrote:

1. Most SS, most S, most hidden
Be careful because "most" is biased towards those who have played more. I agree with Most SS and Most Hidden as these take quite a lot of skill to achieve, but most S will pretty much go to the highest playcount so I wouldn't include it. Maybe have Least Plays per S-rank or something instead.

One suggestion (although probably just as pointless as Top Ranked Score for Saturos) is Most Beatmaps Ranked. Would be nice to give EiJi recognition for his production line run of great maps.
Cecilthemos
Maybe one smaller medal for each song that you currently have the top score for, it could be displayed near your avatar, under your title.
Topic Starter
Echo

Cecilthemos wrote:

Maybe one smaller medal for each song that you currently have the top score for, it could be displayed near your avatar, under your title.
Perhaps just a medal and a "x NN" next to it where NN is the number of songs you have top score for?
Cecilthemos

Echo49 wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

Perhaps just a medal and a "x NN" next to it where NN is the number of songs you have top score for?
Oh, yeah that sounds better since some people (Saturos) would have too many medals to display.