forum

Team Tag Tournament

posted
Total Posts

Would u Support the tournament? and how?

1. Yes but I don't know how/ want to do something.
28.45%
2. I will tell everybody I know about this event.
16.38%
3. I will be part of the Organisation Team
6.03%
4. I will map some Tag4 today.
1.29%
5. I will play in this Touranment.
36.64%
6. That's a STUPID Idea!
3.02%
7. No
4.31%
8. I said no!
3.88%
Total votes: 232
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko
This Tournament is over!

Winners: Katsumi's team
Katsumi
236Dennis
MrMcGuy
Deramok
iaceo

Thanks to all the Participants and subs that came out from nowhere in the Finals.
Of course to the co Organisators mof10.
especially Gunsellie for giving the buttkick i needed to pull up this tournament.

The Prizes will be given on the 8/4

sorry that we couldn't stream it.
would have been too chaotic anyways.

Mappool:

who cares about that now?

Managment Team:
Organisation: Nya Nya Neko, MoF10, Gunsillie
streamers: 7/26 & 7/27 Kevs?
Commentators: Gumica, Keirun

players:

TheOsuGuys
Removed for now, because there weren't enough Participants
Skill: Easy
Needs Participants
Swordofflames
Brandoman667890

Rythm Terror
To few Participants
Skill: Insane
evan129994
Maxis

Schedule
All Times UTC
Quarter Finals:
7/26
11.00 AM Katsumi's Team vs. Glass Bullet Tag4 Mappool (5/0)
01.00 PM Team Otaku vs. Team Java Hard & Insane Mappool (3/1)
03.30 PM Team Daijoubu vs. Fdp Tarass <3 Insane Mappool (2/3)
09.00 PM Team Fags vs. Platinum Supaisu Tag4 Mappool (0/5) (win by Default)

7/27
Semi Finals:
07.00 PM Katsumi's Team vs. Platinum Supaisu Tag4 Mappool (3/0)

7/28
07.00 PM Team Otaku vs. Fdp Tarass <3 Insane Mappol (0/3)

8/3
Finals:
4.00 PM Fdp Tarass <3 vs. Katsumi's Team Tag4 Mappool (0/3)
Mara
...why only TAG maps?
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko

Mara wrote:

...why only TAG maps?
cuz thats a tag tournament.
shold i get some easier maps?
Mara
There are lots of non-TAG maps which works for TAG perfectly.

Good example here.
Mofu kun
Alright, as I am helping with organisation, pm me links to maps that aren't TAG4 and i will see if they can work as TAG4.
Mara
Mofu kun
I did not know that tag4 might not be functioning correctly, can you explain the problem in more detail?
6ixr
anyone wanna make a team? BTW: do you get the same change player time between both teams or is it a random change?
Mofu kun

IchigoSaki wrote:

anyone wanna make a team? BTW: do you get the same change player time between both teams or is it a random change?
It is four players per team. I'm not sure if you can have subs of not, but if you do, be sure to let the organizers (such as me) know. And to answer your question, I think that you can sub someone out after a beatmap has finished, but before the next beatmap has been chosen.
Gumica
I guess I'll make the first team :)

[The Otaku Club]
Skill: We can all play Insanes quite ok
5 Players (1 reserve, in case we aren't all online):
  1. Gumica
  2. Neura
  3. Tjashy
  4. Jure-tan
  5. Symqn
^w^
KRZY
I feel like 32 teams is going to take forever to collect. Perhaps start the tournament small first, and if it goes well, proceed with a full-scale tourney afterwards?

Also I'm greatly interested in participating in this tournament, I love and support indie-tourneys like this.

I also support what Mara has said.
Mofu kun

KRZY wrote:

I feel like 32 teams is going to take forever to collect. Perhaps start the tournament small first, and if it goes well, proceed with a full-scale tourney afterwards?
I do agree, perhaps a registration deadline should be set, and then play with however many teams have registered.
Bread
yoooo I would def participate, I already have a prospective team in mind with some friends :D

osu needs more team vs tournies
naoe dami
It looks interesting, can I join?

Team : Java Team
Skill : hard
Member :
- Mood Breaker
- Zharaff
- naoe dami
- Addichi
- kuroanchan
mayank0
which is the hardest category to enter?
Mofu kun

mayank0 wrote:

Insane is the most difficult I believe.

The categories are easy, normal, hard, and insane. I'm not sure if there are any higher than insane though.
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko

MoF10 wrote:

mayank0 wrote:

Insane is the most difficult I believe.

The categories are easy, normal, hard, and insane. I'm not sure if there are any higher than insane though.
sorry for being inactive in this forum the last days ^^'
well I thoght about easy to Extra
I just need to get an easy and normal mappool.
I also thoght about a TAG4 Skill of player. (for brave ones :D
Nub1

naoe dami wrote:

It looks interesting, can I join?

Team : Java Team
Skill : hard
Member :
- Mood Breaker
- Zharaff
- naoe dami
- Addichi
- kuroanchan

*Adicchi
naoe dami

Adicchi wrote:

*Adicchi
oops sorry, hahaha.

Can you edit this please :D
Mofu kun
Feel free to sign up guys! We need more teams!
Cray
We would like to register already too:

Team: Team Daijoubu

Skill: Insane

Team Members:

- CrayRose
- NekoPi
- Xyrax Alaria
- carbon321
- Korison
d1rtyJokes
this tournament needs more participant....
Oskur
I'm really interested in getting a bunch of friends to group with me and sign up, but I'm kind of afraid that this will get nowhere due to inactivity and that I'll eventually forget about it. If I can't convince a couple of my friends to do this with me, I'll just watch/try to help out (as I really do enjoy the concept of tag games).

I really do recommend lowering the team amount, 32 is huge for something that isn't incredibly popular. I really think 8 to 16 would really be the most you'd want as is. (but if you're set on this w/e) Along with this, you should really have rules set in place, e.g. referee decisions, how maps are picked from map pool (esp. since there are several difficulties) and any other things that might change the nuance of the tourney.

Regardless, I'll keep my eyes out on this, might be fun.
Brandoman667890
Hello i would like to sign up for the tag team tournament with my Friend xXDeviceXx and i am an osu supporter but my friend is not so if we were to win (Not Likley XD) then he can have the support tag and me and him would like the hard mode bracket and here is my email if u decide to add me and him to the bracket Brandonv8890@yahoo.com thanks

-Supermario3Dlandgek
Brandoman667890
the hardest is the one listid last
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko

Oskur wrote:

I'm really interested in getting a bunch of friends to group with me and sign up, but I'm kind of afraid that this will get nowhere due to inactivity and that I'll eventually forget about it. If I can't convince a couple of my friends to do this with me, I'll just watch/try to help out (as I really do enjoy the concept of tag games).

I really do recommend lowering the team amount, 32 is huge for something that isn't incredibly popular. I really think 8 to 16 would really be the most you'd want as is. (but if you're set on this w/e) Along with this, you should really have rules set in place, e.g. referee decisions, how maps are picked from map pool (esp. since there are several difficulties) and any other things that might change the nuance of the tourney.

Regardless, I'll keep my eyes out on this, might be fun.
yeah I am really sorry for that.
but I hope I can do more in my vactions so we can finally pull it up :D

Brandoman667890 wrote:

Hello i would like to sign up for the tag team tournament with my Friend xXDeviceXx and i am an osu supporter but my friend is not so if we were to win (Not Likley XD) then he can have the support tag and me and him would like the hard mode bracket and here is my email if u decide to add me and him to the bracket Brandonv8890@yahoo.com thanks

-Supermario3Dlandgek
I am sorry but you need at least four ppl in your team.
thanks for joining thogh :D
Brandoman667890
i do have four people me the swordofflames xXdeviceXx and truepaw and i would like to add us to esay mappool
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko

Brandoman667890 wrote:

i do have four people me the swordofflames xXdeviceXx and truepaw and i would like to add us to esay mappool
allright then :3

EDIT: you also need a name....
Filthy Casual
If someone needs a person to join their team let me know. In fact even if you just want to play tag4 for fun one day send me a friend request <3
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/118380
this isn't in the extra difficulty section?
Brandoman667890
TheOsuGuys
d1rtyJokes
can you upload beatmap packs ??? ;)
show more