forum

the 7 Hamtaro games

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Has anyone played the Hamtaro games? You know, ALL 7 OF THEM?

If you don't know what they are, I'll give you the names:

Tottoko Hamtaro: Tomodachi Daisakusen Dechu
Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite!
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games
Hamtaro: Nazo Nazo Q
Tottoko Hamtaro Hai! Ham-Chans no Ham Ham Challenge! Atsumare Hai!

The 3 that we have now are the ones that was released in the US, but all 7 of them are released in Japan. Can you all give me clues on this?
LuigiHann
I'm pretty sure that you know more about Hamtaro than anyone else on this board. I vaguely remember seeing a couple of those Hamtaro games mentioned in magazines around the time they were released, but that's the extent of my knowledge.
awp
I have seen one of the GBA ones. I believe it was Unite!

A friend of mine was playing it after school one day because he was driving somewhere with his brother and got into an accident, rolled the truck, and when he climbed out of the vehicle he found the cartridge lying on the ground.

lol

iirc, the game's mechanics involved talking to various ham-hams and perhaps other creatures and finding keywords, though what ulterior motives lurked behind these keywords...I can't even guess at.
MusicFan

awp wrote:

A friend of mine was playing it after school one day because he was driving somewhere with his brother and got into an accident, rolled the truck, and when he climbed out of the vehicle he found the cartridge lying on the ground.
Now what are the odds of that :shock:
To find a working game cartridge on the ground at all is hard to come by.
Sorry about your friend, though.
awp
Oh, he was perfectly fine. He's a tank of epic proportions. I've watched him drink an entire glass of hard liquor in one shot before (probably about 10oz - Bacardi Superior).