forum

How does accuracy work?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GIF not JIF
If my current accuracy is 100% and I play a song and don't get 100%, and then later i get 100% accuracy, does the overall accuracy for my account change to 100% or does it remain lower than 100%?

I want to keep my 100% accuracy :P
Soarezi
I think it does change back to 100%. Later in the game if you want to get better as an player, you will inevitably lose your 100%
Blueprint
Being able to maintain 100% is possible but while trying to maintain it it will take you 10 years to become "OK" at this game
You'll get bored and quit
Woobowiz

Soarezi wrote:

I think it does change back to 100%. Later in the game if you want to get better as an player, you will inevitably lose your 100%
This ^

OP seems too really enjoy SS ranks (I have no idea how you have the patience to do that)

That's another way to have fun with the game ^^;
winber1
accuracy is also weighted on your better scores higher as well iirc. Therefore, if you have a ton of scores and then you get like a 99% on some like 10pp giving song, I don't think it will actually change anything. I'm not really sure about that though. But yea, accuracy is essentially some type of average of your best scores from each map, so you can improve your accuracy by improving your accuracy on one map.
Yakuyan

GIF not JIF wrote:

If my current accuracy is 100% and I play a song and don't get 100%, and then later i get 100% accuracy, does the overall accuracy for my account change to 100% or does it remain lower than 100%?

I want to keep my 100% accuracy :P
I think it doesn't go back to 100% but goes to a high 99% >:( . But I'm pretty sure you won't be able to maintain that 100% when you start playing Insane songs. M O O N lasted a pretty long time though at 100% accuracy and was a really good player but then not too long ago broke out of it :cry: but still playing like a pro :D. You could maintain 100% if you just play Easy and Normal songs but the game gets boring playing songs that are lower than your skill level. :P
Raniemi

Blueprint wrote:

Being able to maintain 100% is possible but while trying to maintain it it will take you 10 years to become "OK" at this game
You'll get bored and quit
Don't discourage him! I'm doing the same thing and I'm still going strong :)

Edit : Fixing all your scores to 100% does make your overall accuracy 100%
xxdeathx
You do realize you can get your rank a lot higher if you play harder songs instead of trying to get 100% accuracy on easy ones...
Knarf
Accuracy depends on your highest score. Thus your accuracy will change back to 100% as long as the score of SS > that of S.
So try to spin faster at the second try~
Vuelo Eluko
top ranks match mine in only a few hundred plays and a few days vs my 7 months and 10,000 plays
much prodigy
very wow
Kouya-
SS every song you come across, if you get an S on one song your acc will go down, even if you SS the next song, It'll probably be 99% . So SS every song to maintain your 100% acc .

This literally will make you rage if you mess up and probably will get bored in the future .

So, it's just best if you play the game and just enjoy it ~

(I saw a Lv. 76 guy who had 100% and he quits every time in multiplayer and rejoins every time he gets one 100 )
Zalaria

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

SS every song you come across, if you get an S on one song your acc will go down, even if you SS the next song, It'll probably be 99% . So SS every song to maintain your 100% acc .

This literally will make you rage if you mess up and probably will get bored in the future .

So, it's just best if you play the game and just enjoy it ~

(I saw a Lv. 76 guy who had 100% and he quits every time in multiplayer and rejoins every time he gets one 100 )

Oh god yes. SSing every song is torture imo (looks back at the countless 1x100 scores .-.) And to that lvl 76 guy, LMAO xD
ivan
x
nooblet
If only accuracy on all maps were weighted the same...
GoldenWolf

nooblet wrote:

why would you do that
nooblet

GoldenWolf wrote:

nooblet wrote:

why would you do that
So much 1x100 not doing anything >:3

Jk it'd be pretty horrible yeah ...