forum

osu gaming gears

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
takanashi234
hi. im a new player here in osu and im addicted in this game and what could be the gears you're gonna use for this game coz i need recommendations from you guys what gears are awesome. (i need a worldwide company) and thank you C:
DeletedUser_4041880
You don't really need fancy equipment for Osu >_>
sesh
AutoMedic

takanashi234 wrote:

hi. im a new player here in osu and im addicted in this game and what could be the gears you're gonna use for this game coz i need recommendations from you guys what gears are awesome. (i need a worldwide company) and thank you C:
If you're talking about tablets, then try to buy a cheap Wacom tablet. Or buy an osu!tablet at eBay if you want to
kirueggy
Technically you can pretty much play osu with anything, when it comes to actual gear for osu however that's for people who don't just play "just for fun"
kouzuki_karen
get every razer product you see at your local gaming store
kirueggy

mrdumpling64 wrote:

and leave with 2 cents in your pocket, recommended strategy here from your friendly neighborhood dumpling
AutoMedic

mrdumpling64 wrote:

I did that, one time lol
Nub1
Pro gaming gear doesnt make u a pro gamer

Skill does.
kouzuki_karen

kirukashi wrote:

friendly neighborhood dumpling
huh?
mcdoomfrag
Mouse -> http://i.imgur.com/0AIDx4L.jpg

Tablet -> HUION420 (the model the official osu!tablet uses) is a good cheap tablet for anyone planning to only use it for osu, but if you plan on using it for other things (art etc...) most people seem to opt for Wacom (larger area and more features etc ...)

Keyboard -> A normal, cheap keyboard should be fine for your level, but if your'e still playing in a few months and are interested in treating yourself to a quality keyboard, look at this guide on switches for mechanical keyboards (find out which ones you would prefer), and then google "best mechanical keyboard", you will find plenty of discussions there.
Vuelo Eluko
2 mouse
1 for tap 1 for aim
#spreadthenewstyle
kirueggy

mrdumpling64 wrote:

kirukashi wrote:

friendly neighborhood dumpling
huh?
>mrDUMPLING64
kouzuki_karen
ok
Janioszek
The only gear for osu! is osu!tablet, although, in my opinion, every mouse/keyboard is appropriate. The only issue is, when you're playing mania or taiko, you might avoid keyboards with flat keys because they tend to break easily.
Witch Mercy

Janioszek wrote:

The only gear for osu! is osu!tablet, although, in my opinion, every mouse/keyboard is appropriate. The only issue is, when you're playing mania or taiko, you might avoid keyboards with flat keys because they tend to break easily.
Kouya-
Hmm, it really depends on the user's preference because Osu can be played in many ways .

If you're talking about Osu's gaming gear, well they only have one, which is the Osu Tablet that costs about $30 .
Exw

Frostei wrote:

You don't really need fancy equipment for Osu >_>
pretty much this, i mean, look at doomsday back then in 2012