forum

[invalid] Osu! Nightcore Generator

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +9
Topic Starter
Lem
(not sure where to post this)
OK so I enjoy nightcore and when I play some osu! songs with the NC mod, I really want to download some for listening to outside of the game. As far as I know there is no tool that can do this. So I'm either requesting something such as this, asking if anyone knows if something like this exists or if someone knows the increase in pitch/speed and other things added in the NC mod.
deadbeat
you can use any audio recording/editing program to make nightcore songs. it's really simple. ask Andrea if you need help. he makes tons of them anyway
Topic Starter
Lem

deadbeat wrote:

you can use any audio recording/editing program to make nightcore songs. it's really simple. ask Andrea if you need help. he makes tons of them anyway
I DO know how to make nightcore songs and I make quite a few of them using WavePad Sound Editor but there seems to be more than increasing the pitch and speed by ~130% in the songs that are generated by osu! (they add bass or something of this sort according to the bpm)

sorry for late reply
Marcin
Yes, osu! adds few samples to the song played each stanza. You can disable effects in sound options and just record the song manually by some sound recording software (like audacity) :P
Topic Starter
Lem

Marcin wrote:

Yes, osu! adds few samples to the song played each stanza. You can disable effects in sound options and just record the song manually by some sound recording software (like audacity) :P
I've just tried this using both WavePad and Audacity and the quality is off. It definitely works but it is not up to par with the audio of the game, which is what I'm looking for :L.
BlackMidKnight
Simple (kinda complicated) solution:

1. Download fraps and open it
2. Change the video capture setting to 1fps (custom), half size and record win 7 sound <- since we're aiming for the audio, video quality is not important
3. Open osu! and choose a song
4. Change the mod to Nightcore and Cinema
5. Select and once it loaded, capture it with fraps...
6. Once finished, locate your recorded video (usually found on C:\fraps\movies)
7. Convert it to mp3 <- Use offline application since the file size might be high but don't worry, once it was converted to mp3, the mp3 file should be around ~1mb
8. Done!

Another step:
1. Find an application that record the output audio
2. Open osu! and choose a song
3. Change the mod to Nightcore and Cinema
4. Record
5. Done!
Topic Starter
Lem

ashketchum1234 wrote:

Simple (kinda complicated) solution:

1. Download fraps and open it
2. Change the video capture setting to 1fps (custom), half size and record win 7 sound <- since we're aiming for the audio, video quality is not important
3. Open osu! and choose a song
4. Change the mod to Nightcore and Cinema
5. Select and once it loaded, capture it with fraps...
6. Once finished, locate your recorded video (usually found on C:\fraps\movies)
7. Convert it to mp3 <- Use offline application since the file size might be high but don't worry, once it was converted to mp3, the mp3 file should be around ~1mb
8. Done!

Another step:
1. Find an application that record the output audio
2. Open osu! and choose a song
3. Change the mod to Nightcore and Cinema
4. Record
5. Done!
This worked. Thanks ^^.