forum

[Discography] Osu Needs more MOSAIC.WAV

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xtrem3x

Mosaic.wav (モザイクウェブ Mozaiku Webu?) (stylized MOSAIC.WAV) is a Japanese moe-pop band from Akihabara, widely known for doing theme songs to eroge, they eventually began to produce their own original work in 2004. In an interview with JaME, Kayamori stated their name was chosen in connection to church windows, and that they believe that the name really represents colour and different passions.[1] WAV is a digital sound file format. Their songs have also been used as opening songs for Sumomomo Momomo and Kyouran Kazoku Nikki

MOSAIC.WAV is fronted by vocalist MI-KO, with keyboardist Susumu Kayamori and guitarist Masaya Koike backing her up.

They dubbed their own music as Akiba-Pop, J-pop covered by numerous Akihabara cultural references, this including fantasy anime and video game themes.

Singles

More Singles

if needed versions OFF VOCAL send an MP or a message in-game.

currently under construction is this post that you lack even upload songs of Albums and Specials

Any help that want to provide will be taken into account, Greetings.
Topic Starter
xtrem3x
reserved for albums and specials..... (?)
Love
Hi, big fan of MOSAIC.WAV here.

But I strongly recommend you upload/find the songs onto youtube instead of posting download links. If this is too much, link the albums straight to a place that sells the albums like iTunes or Amazon.
Topic Starter
xtrem3x
Zensekaiteki Touch Panel - Ranked by Laurier ----- Added...
BeatofIke
Nice
IA42
It's would be nice if i can hear some short preview of all song using sound cloud before i download it
... :3
Topic Starter
xtrem3x
.... http://www.sham.jp/studio/index.shtml

there are some albums with previews

also, I will make a few previews.
being_it
O M G!!! thank you SO much for these uploads, you have no idea how happy i am tonight 8-) 8-) 8-)

i've been searching for some of these tracks for almost 3 weeks now with a ton of diligence, became a huge denpa fan when i first heard えっへん≦( ̄^ ̄)≧どやどす?天狗自慢 around four months ago and have been searching for tracks or EPs from artists that offer the same strength in composition / speed as most of MOSAIC.WAV's music elicits ;o

just did a random google search for one of the songs off of 天狗流三段構えアプローチ and then checked every link hoping to find anything related to a download (had no idea what osu! was prior to the search) and found this thread!!! i was even considering buying the physical EPs off of amazon's japanese site before finding out i couldn't due to country exclusives for shipping ;_;. so i was gonna go through the hassle of finding a third party (in japan) to purchase it from japan then ship it to my house (since there's no trace of these tracks on itunes or ANYWHERE else really). needless to say you've saved me a ton of time and money so THANK YOU!! i actually love osu! a ton now as well lol, my ddr/gh experience let me jump right into it.. hopefully i'll be able to find some more great tunes through the program. what a beautiful interface, wow C++ is the real deal

one other thing, if you know of any other denpa or songs similar to mosaic.wav's style could you recommend them to me?
i'd suggest checking out IOSYS' ワァオ!ハイパー電波チャン - ARM商業作品集 - whenever you get the chance!! it's tons of fun :)

THANK YOU!!!
Topic Starter
xtrem3x
My new beatmap project -> This <- Added