forum

Switching fingers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SketchZ
Hello guys,

Is it possible to switch from my middle finger to my index finger for main.
My natural finger is now middle, but I want to swap to index because it's way faster and uses less stamina.

Is there any1 that has tried this?
Granger
Its sure possible, just try it and get used to using your indexfinger.
[ Stellar ]
This should be in Gameplay and Rankings.
And yes, it is most certainly possible, thought it would feel very uncomfortable for awhile.
Mofu kun
Anything is possible, but the question is, do you want to do it?
kirueggy
It's totally possible, I suggest when going through the process of getting used to your index finger you play beatmaps you pretty much almost know by heart... (or something of the sort)
hersa37
It sure is. I started out with ring finger and middle finger, now I go with middle and index
Prime Number

hersa37 wrote:

It sure is. I started out with ring finger and middle finger, now I go with middle and index
HOW?!
kirueggy

Prime Number wrote:

hersa37 wrote:

HOW?!
How is that hard lmao
Witch Mercy
Anything is possible with some effort right?!
kirueggy

Graciee wrote:

Anything is possible with some effort right?!
unless you try to become cookiezi

then you lose
Kurogamii
maybe you should try single tapping with your index finger for some month (or some weeks probably enough).
Kouya-
Start out slow .

Play easier songs to get the hang of the finger you want to use as your main .

And then, sooner or later, you'll get the hang of it :P
Rio-
It's natural... just try to get familiar with one finger and You'll get better when You're using that finger
*I once tried to use Index too (since I use middles before). but after 2 week playing with index, I felt that my finger is a little bit uncomfortable after playing too much so I use middles again... It's just personal reference (now I'm using ring finger too sometimes)
BrokenArrow
What the fuck, if you single tap by using your wrist (is that how you say it? Well, by moving your whole hand instead of just one finger) it shouldn't make any difference which finger you use. Maybe I'm the only one that does that.