Flask
PLEASESURVIVE
Arphimigon
Re-grats
Pls pass
Huskatron
PLEASE <3
Irreversible
Fort, it's honestly disappointing how you treated your map.

00:20:128 (5,6,7) - What has this huge jump to do in the beginning section? How does it fit in any way?
00:22:022 (3,4) - This antijump honestly fits to a really small extent.
00:24:075 (1) - Where is the emphasis? Shouldn't a jump actually be here, where a dominant sound is?
00:25:891 (8) - Now that is a way worse triplet than all of the others you had before.
00:34:654 (3) - Hitsound error (shouldn't be on tail i guess)
00:36:707 (1,2) - Looks like you've run out of ideas or patterns, but this tiny overlap, well.
00:41:444 (1) - Why is the hitsound so loud all of a sudden?
00:43:023 (1) - Somewhat not emphasized enough compared to the objects.
01:06:075 (7) - Again, missing hitsound.

Sadly, that's just subjective stuff and it's even more sad that you remapped your great intro to this and I don't see why Moph wanted to keep the new version as this is.. ugh.
Neliel
Tbh. it is sad that the previous version got disqualified. There weren't "unreadable" parts like it was stated in the DQ. Readability is also subjective and should be treated like that. The current beginning seems unpolished and also plays like that. I love how the difficulty in the parts after the beginning was increased. That was well done. But the current beginning doesnt play nice and imo. it needs more modding. I tried to help out, but I am not experienced enough in modding to mod it as much as it needs.
Mercurial

Irreversible wrote:

00:20:128 (5,6,7) - What has this huge jump to do in the beginning section? How does it fit in any way?
00:24:075 (1) - Where is the emphasis? Shouldn't a jump actually be here, where a dominant sound is?
00:25:891 (8) - Now that is a way worse triplet than all of the others you had before.
00:36:707 (1,2) - Looks like you've run out of ideas or patterns, but this tiny overlap, well.

Sadly, that's just subjective stuff and it's even more sad that you remapped your great intro to this and I don't see why Moph wanted to keep the new version as this is.. ugh.
Try to understand that this isn't only Fort's fault but also people who made a mod in here.

I mean, you can understand perfectly what this map needs, but didn't you come early? Now you come and say this 6 days after the qualification note.

I'm not saying that what you're doing is bad, quite the opposite, but you should know when to make mods and when to not speak at all.
Topic Starter
moph

Irreversible wrote:

I agree with a lot of the points that you have made but at least in my opinion these issues are very minor and aren't that apparent while playing. I prefer the current version over the previous one as this one offers a much more even level of difficulty as Deadlyneliel mentioned. My understanding of the previous disqualifications was that the QAT were unsatisfactory with the intro as a whole so I thought Fort reworking it would be a good thing. Thanks for the input though!
Irreversible

Mercurial wrote:

Irreversible wrote:

Try to understand that this isn't only Fort's fault but also people who made a mod in here.

I mean, you can understand perfectly what this map needs, but didn't you come early? Now you come and say this 6 days after the qualification note.

I'm not saying that what you're doing is bad, quite the opposite, but you should know when to make mods and when to not speak at all.
I did talk to Fort early, unfortunately I don't have time all the time.. And your points are valid, I suppose.
But anyways, let's just look forward that things, as said, happen earlier next time :P
Mercurial
Yeah, subjetive things aside, this mapset is pretty much done for ranking.

So let's move on and try to learn from our mistake to not repeat them in the future :)
Mercurial
Fucking Finally.
sheela
Yeya!
CSLM
i miss the old ver. of the Fxtra u.u
whatever, graatz, it finally survived :D
vetochka
Excuse me, but what was the reason behind OD 8 on last diff?
Yuii-
500pp niiiiiiiice
AXII Inz
The WP remind me to Psycho Mantis From MGS V : Phantom Pain :v
Ciyus Miapah
FIRST RANKED MAP

and it took only 506 days
Skubi
[Fort's Finale]

00:34:654 (3) - what is this sliderball hitsound? xDDD Nominators please :D
Zakdawg
Love this map except for that ****ing stream at the end... it gets me every time -_-.

Edit: Nevermind finally got it. 10/10 map.