forum

[confirmed] Refreshing while spectating displays wrong leaderboard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DarkKanaki
Problem Details:
Spectate someone, change your game mode to another game mode (one the player isn't playing), refresh and don't press anything. Wait for the player to go into the game.
When you go in the game, the refresh menu is still up. Close it and the leaderboard for the game mode you have chosen will be displayed instead of the one the player is playing.
(I did this with country leaderboard).

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
SS1 - http://puu.sh/8ufjY.jpg
SS2 - http://puu.sh/8ufsr.jpg

As you can see, the player was playing CtB, but it showed the standard leaderboards. XP

osu! version: 20140427.3test
Topic Starter
DarkKanaki
Bump! \o/
.-.
Still occurs...
TheVileOne
Confirmed. The timing is tight though. It has to transition while the loading circle is active. I have only replicated with Country Rank. My attempts at Global Rank didn't work. It could have been my timing.

1. Spectate.
2. Change gamemode at a time when the loading circle will still be present when the game switches screens.
3. Wrong scoreboard is displayed.
Topic Starter
DarkKanaki

TheVileOne wrote:

Confirmed. The timing is tight though. It has to transition while the loading circle is active. I have only replicated with Country Rank. My attempts at Global Rank didn't work. It could have been my timing.

1. Spectate.
2. Change gamemode at a time when the loading circle will still be present when the game switches screens.
3. Wrong scoreboard is displayed.
I thought this would never get confirmed... .-.

Oh well, thanks for confirmation.
peppy
How do you change game mode during loading?
Flanster
Yet another bug that requires ninja timing skills.
Topic Starter
DarkKanaki

peppy wrote:

How do you change game mode during loading?
I changed it before the game loads.
Just press F5 and wait for the spectating to start.
You just have to make sure the player you're spectating plays another game mode.
MillhioreF
Low priority due to requiring obscure steps and precise timing.