forum

Online Trading Card Games

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sayune
Hello everyone! :3

I have a question to all of you. Since Sword Girls Online has been shut down and I really loved that game, I wanted to ask you, if you have any good Card Games you are currently playing and recommending. (Please no Hearthstone, I hate that game)

I don't know if you know Sword Girls Online, but I'm searching for a similar game in terms of Cardstyle: Anime and moe :3.

Feel free to suggest any good Games that come to your mind.

Thank you in advance :)

YS Shewie
kirueggy
Dueling Network :P
Trash Boat
Pokémon Trading Card Game Online FTW
Lemozade
I heard Go-fish was a hoot.
Yasen Baka
Well there's Kantai Collection if you could even count that as a collectible card game. It's got the anime and moe style art you are looking for.
Topic Starter
Sayune
Thanks so far guys :)

MetalGearSnake wrote:

Well there's Kantai Collection if you could even count that as a collectible card game. It's got the anime and moe style art you are looking for.
I'm really interested in Kantai collection. But from what I heard, you need to use a proxy to play it, and you have to win a place in the lottery to play it :/.

Lemozade wrote:

Hehe It's fun to play, but not quiet the kind I was looking for :p

kirukashi wrote:

I played too much yugioh in my life untill now. I got bored of it! :c

Trash Boat wrote:

Mh. Looks interesting. I will look into it :)

Some more ideas/suggestions?
KinkiN

kirukashi wrote:

THIS. sadly manually operating is annoying

OT :we have many CCG for android and iOS here. like Million Arthur, Valkyrie Crusade, etc (you can look at my OP posts)

also for Kantai Collection lottery, i can get you one with 1 month of supporter XD jk. if you want to get a lottery, good luck! waiting for you in the game :D
Topic Starter
Sayune

Yuzuru wrote:

kirukashi wrote:

THIS. sadly manually operating is annoying

OT :we have many CCG for android and iOS here. like Million Arthur, Valkyrie Crusade, etc (you can look at my OP posts)

also for Kantai Collection lottery, i can get you one with 1 month of supporter XD jk. if you want to get a lottery, good luck! waiting for you in the game :D
I missed the lottery today in the morning unfortunately. And how is it in Kantai Collection, is it all japanese? I only know a little japanese. How do you guys play it without knowing the language? :o
Lemozade

shewie94 wrote:

Lemozade wrote:

Hehe It's fun to play, but not quiet the kind I was looking for :p

Well how about war? :P Okay I'm done now I swear.
kirueggy
Well, there's always YGOPRO if DN gets on your nerves
Yasen Baka

shewie94 wrote:

I missed the lottery today in the morning unfortunately. And how is it in Kantai Collection, is it all japanese? I only know a little japanese. How do you guys play it without knowing the language? :o
All you can do is get the information from the Kancolle Wiki. The navigation is very simple and shouldn't be that complicated. Pretty much everything is translated so should be fine if you start playing it. As for the lottery, just pray and don't give up. It's worth it.
Topic Starter
Sayune
I think I actually got really lucky. I got one of 3,500 places on the first lottery :D
Trash Boat
u lucky duck :D
piruchan

Trash Boat wrote:

Just tried this. This is good.
Topic Starter
Sayune
I actually really got into Kantai Collection right now :p It's pretty good. Still prefer my favorite card game: Sword Girls Online :C I miss it so much...
ivan
x
Kritzkingvoid

- Ivan wrote:

Sword girls online LMAO
Holy sheet its real