forum

Is it even possible...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pretzel-kun
To complete maps like Atama no Taisou, The Big Black, Scarlet Rose, etc on Double Time or hard rock?

Just a random question..
Piine
Use your imagination and see....or just use common sense and don't bother doing them....
AmaiHachimitsu
That's not a random question. That's just stupid, unnecessary, annoying question. Don't ever ask something like that again.

HR yes, DT no.
Flanster
Has someone done it yet successfully? Theres your answer.
Topic Starter
Pretzel-kun
Sure, I guess it's somewhat of a stupid question and for that I'm sorry.

My friend did warn me of the forums though.. He said they reeked with people like AmaiHachimitsu ( and he was very right )

Going to leave this thread now, so don't bother replying to this post.
theLiminator
Does it look physically possible to do those songs on DT?

HR possibly, DT would be impossible.
Magnolia

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

That's not a random question. That's just stupid, unnecessary, annoying question. Don't ever ask something like that again.

HR yes, DT no.
calm yo tittys their poking me in Canada
GoldenWolf
And come on, don't you see the top 2 on scarlet? They're HD HR 99%+..
Yano
Scarlet Rose + DT is possible but only for DT-Pro's

Big Black etc + DT no
winber1
i would assume cookiezi or rrtyui would be able to beat big black with dt with enough effort. with their streaming potential and accuracy,they probably could at least beat it with enough effort, but idk if they would even want to try. rrtyui has also shown his ability to fc 270BPM jumps, and stream accurate at that BPM as well. that's just my opinion though.

but its a different story for atama no taisou
GoldenWolf

winber1 wrote:

i would assume cookiezi or rrtyui would be able to beat big black with dt with enough effort. with their streaming potential and accuracy, I honestly don't see a reason why they couldn't dt big black. rrtyui has also shown his ability to fc 270BPM jumps, and stream accurate at that BPM as well. that's just my opinion though. obviously no one fc dt big black, but i would say a few people may be able to beat it.
And how do you deal with AR11?
Omgforz
Just play with flashlight

same effect, nothing changes
Blueprint
Soo how longl you think untill somebody starts DT HR HD instead of HD DT
GoldenWolf

Blueprint wrote:

Soo how longl you think untill somebody starts DT HR HD instead of HD DT
Already been done on some easy insanes at around 120bpm
CookChefSteak

GoldenWolf wrote:

winber1 wrote:

i would assume cookiezi or rrtyui would be able to beat big black with dt with enough effort. with their streaming potential and accuracy, I honestly don't see a reason why they couldn't dt big black. rrtyui has also shown his ability to fc 270BPM jumps, and stream accurate at that BPM as well. that's just my opinion though. obviously no one fc dt big black, but i would say a few people may be able to beat it.
memorization

rrtyui played big black more than enough times to be able to pass it on dt, i believe.
plus there are people who can kind of half-read ar11, like listless and bes_joker I think
Saint_old

winber1 wrote:

i would assume cookiezi or rrtyui would be able to beat big black with dt with enough effort
u high man lol

edit: no
GoldenWolf
even if you memorize a map almost perfectly you will perform worse on something you can't or can barely read

I don't think anyone can pass big black on DT
TheVileOne
You can if you put Easy mode on as well.
jesse1412
Yes to hr.
Only scarlet rose with dt.

/thread
Kouya-
It could be possible if you use your imagination enough .

Pretzel-kun wrote:

To complete maps like Atama no Taisou, The Big Black, Scarlet Rose, etc on Double Time or hard rock?

Just a random question..
WWW did Big Black HDHR, Scarlet Rose was already HDHR'd by rrtyui and WWW, Atama no Taisou is definitely able to be cleared with HR. I guess Scarlet Rose could be done with dt.
iWhorse

TheVileOne wrote:

You can if you put Easy mode on as well.
im pretty sure the streams would still instakill you unless you can stream like 300 anyways

edit: all 3 times

2nd edit: tried it myself, maybe not lmao
Szelma

GoldenWolf wrote:

winber1 wrote:

Is there something like AR11 in this game? Even playing on ar10 map + hr everything looks still like ar 10 only circles are smaller. Or it's only my feeling?
Playing on notebook so i don't even feel ar10, on pc it's a lot harder.
Rewben2

Szelma wrote:

Is there something like AR11 in this game? Even playing on ar10 map + hr everything looks still like ar 10 only circles are smaller. Or it's only my feeling?
http://puu.sh/21pjt
You're correct, ar10 with hr is ar10.

I extremely doubt anyone will be passing the big black with dt anytime soon. I doubt it would be passable even if it weren't ar11 which makes it a lot more difficult.
GoldenWolf

Szelma wrote:

AR10 + DT is AR11 (going from 450 to 300ms)
AR10 + HR is still AR10 though
winber1

Saint wrote:

winber1 wrote:

i would assume cookiezi or rrtyui would be able to beat big black with dt with enough effort
u high man lol

edit: no
would you like to join me in some 420
[BAR] Rei
meh. If it's eyes only, I kinda read most of the big black on DT, as the patterns are mostly predictable. With enough experience and memorization ; I'm convinced it's possible, at least for the mind. Having one's hands follow is a whole different thing. I doubt it's physically impossible, but I also doubt anyone will ever manage.
GoldenWolf

THE_GH0ST wrote:

meh. If it's eyes only, I kinda read most of the big black on DT
That's not reading though
show more