forum

The Road to Cookiezi-Tier

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rewben2

Narrill wrote:

A 240pp play that early is really suspicious now that you mention it.
Definitely. People don't start getting 240pp plays until under rank 2k from what I've seen, this guy was rank 17k and then suddenly pumped out one? Yeah, I'm not buying it.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Rewben2 wrote:

Narrill wrote:

A 240pp play that early is really suspicious now that you mention it.
Definitely. People don't start getting 240pp plays until under rank 2k from what I've seen, this guy was rank 17k and then suddenly pumped out one? Yeah, I'm not buying it.
Also consider that a lot of his scores happened at the same time too, WITHIN the same hour.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

Narrill wrote:

That's the plan :P
It seems weird to think how somebody can build that sort of an aim with 10-15k playcount... You have almost FC shotgun senorita from 4 months ago and pretty much nothing since, even though that map takes some serious aim. 4 months later you have multiple 250+ pp plays practically back to back. That's some incredible consistency... Which makes me think what the fuck were you doing for the 4 months.
nrl
Ranking is all about consistency. Most of those are maps I could play pretty well a few months ago, but didn't have the skills and the consistency to FC. Four months later I have the skills and consistency, so within a handful of runs I've FC'd them. There are plenty of maps, like Shotgun Senorita, that I could just about FC four months ago that I still haven't, and in most cases it's just that I haven't had that lucky play yet.

Narrill wrote:

Ranking is all about consistency. Most of those are maps I could play pretty well a few months ago, but didn't have the skills and the consistency to FC. Four months later I have the skills and consistency, so within a handful of runs I've FC'd them. There are plenty of maps, like Shotgun Senorita, that I could just about FC four months ago that I still haven't, and in most cases it's just that I haven't had that lucky play yet.
tl;dr get consistent like Narrill, nubz

you make the pp rain, and then you drain that rain so you can make it rain again later
winber1
farming to over 9000 brb
gregest
easy way to become Cookiezi:kill your right eye
TheVileOne
Please don't make me wasteland a bunch of posts again.
f i z i k

TheVileOne wrote:

Please don't make me wasteland a bunch of posts again.
so what exactly was the difference between the ones you deleted and the massive shitposting that has been going on for pages (and is even left on this one)?
Vuelo Eluko
dont worry, Martell is gone finally woob
the day after he tried to convince me he wasnt a hacker
i only bothered to check because my rank shot up by like a hundred so i figured there was a small banwave.
TheVileOne
I haven't frequented this thread in quite some time. If you want to make posts with zero intellectual quality, post them in Off topic.
[-Cloud-]

TheVileOne wrote:

I haven't frequented this thread in quite some time. If you want to make posts with zero intellectual quality, post them in Off topic.
Did you even go through this thread lol
f i z i k

TheVileOne wrote:

Are you kidding me? 90% of the posts in this thread are "with zero intellectual quality",like there's any distinction between G&R and off-topic lol. People are shitposting everywhere,what made you come here and choose the couple ones from this page?
TheVileOne
Keep it on topic and everything will be fine. I don't really want to lock this topic and from my review of the last two months worth of posts, the intelligence has dropped only a few times.
B1rd
my post got deleted.
GoldenWolf
What's on topic here even
TheVileOne
Discussion related to cookiezi and/or the progressing towards some level of skill in some timeframe. How to reach that level of skill?

Use common sense.
B1rd
How do I become Cookiezi?
Vuelo Eluko

TheVileOne wrote:

Discussion related to cookiezi and/or the progressing towards some level of skill in some timeframe. How to reach that level of skill?

Use common sense.
this all seems very unnecessary and probably isnt helping much
TheVileOne
I know G&R is not very far away from being off topic 2. I would like this thread to continue. If it doesn't it will feel like the story will have ended suddenly without a conclusion. I believe there will be a conclusion if we are patient. We don't need a few trolls ruining it for me, woobowiz and the others who try to make constructive posts.
Zare
Supporting TheVileOne here, spread your mindless shit elsewhere, I'm sure Wooby doesnt like you using this as a trashcan either

Zare wrote:

Supporting TheVileOne here, spread your mindless shit elsewhere, I'm sure Wooby doesnt like you using this as a trashcan either
woob said he was over it some pages ago
iirc

also shouldn't you have talked about this LONG ago instead of supporting TheVileOne just now
Rewben2

Riince wrote:

Oh lol he actually was a cheater.

The thread has been alright for the most part but the few recent pages have been completely offtopic... A bunch of pages before that at least had some pp/training discussion.
B1rd
well back to on topic, woob hasn't been playing recently. guess he too got a bit bored.
Vuelo Eluko

Rewben2 wrote:

Riince wrote:

Oh lol he actually was a cheater.

The thread has been alright for the most part but the few recent pages have been completely offtopic... A bunch of pages before that at least had some pp/training discussion.
hes playing league of legends right now.

so has sayo and he hasnt come back yet. draw what conclusions you will from this.
B1rd
Martell was actually a cheater? I don't recall that he had that amazing of plays anyway.
cheezstik

B1rd wrote:

Martell was actually a cheater? I don't recall that he had that amazing of plays anyway.
I have a .html of his profile with the top ranks saved, I can post it if you like. He had a 243pp play and a 226pp play, which boosted his rank from 17k to 8.9k in a day, and he still only had 7k playcount. To put it into perspective, I don't think many people outside of like the top 4k have 200+pp plays, for a 7k playcount 17k to suddenly get those scores would be pretty phenomenal.
Synpoo
somebody give me a free 200pp play PLS i need an ego booster
Vuelo Eluko

cheezstik wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I have a .html of his profile with the top ranks saved, I can post it if you like. He had a 243pp play and a 226pp play, which boosted his rank from 17k to 8.9k in a day, and he still only had 7k playcount. To put it into perspective, I don't think many people outside of like the top 4k have 200+pp plays, for a 7k playcount 17k to suddenly get those scores would be pretty phenomenal.
99%+ on od8 DT [equalling rrtyuis acc and it wasnt even that old of a score] also.

he denied it up and down yesterday when he asked why i removed him, saying things like "do you think everyone better than you is a hacker?" "whats wrong with my glorious scores?" etc.
inb4 martell was rurucchi's multi
winber1
it was actually wooby's multi

he's trying to trick us
Vuelo Eluko

winber1 wrote:

he's trying to trick us
i dont think woob would have been able to get that score on midnight siege dt lol
GoldenWolf
You can do everything with some cheese

winber1 wrote:

he's trying to trick us
fucking loser

boycott this thread

GoldenWolf wrote:

You can do everything with some hacks
fix'd
GoldenWolf
you haven't fixed anything, cheese*
nrl
let me lovesmack u with my hammer
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
The reason I have been "inactive" (besides playing LoL) was because I was using my free time to study for a few exams, this will happen often because summer is over and I have to manage both college and a job. This was why earlier that I was hyping over all the free time I would have from Summer vacation, now I'm just playing whenever I don't have to study.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
Dat Speed and Aim doe, too bad I still suck at reading AR 10 (or just reading in general)
Also, I changed up my skin, it looks cleaner than my previous one.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
idk why, but my stupid hand keeps freezing up on that one stream that royally fucked up my accuracy.
[-Cloud-]
I see, you train hard. :^)
show more