NarrillNezzurh wrote:

No it's not.

utroll?
EcksDee

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

No it's not.

utroll?
And yet it isnt cause even here in estonia theres plenty of people who alternate and stream/burst better than OP even.

AKA what im saying is kill yourself very slowly and painfully multiple times and stop spouting shite

Singletap speed and skill is not related to streaming speed pretty sure. I singletap faster and more accurate than OP but I still stream like someone from rank 60k
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
:o :o Let's not fight here :cry: :cry:
YukinoDesuDesu
Bassist Vinyl your alternate bashing is getting ridiculous, the only reason you're bashing alternating is because you suck hard at it or you want people like me to take the bait and come up with silly posts, holy shit....... D:
nrl
Alternation is a tool like any other, and when used properly it's very powerful. End of story.
GoldenWolf
If you're bad at bursts it's because you haven't practiced bursts enough, doesn't matter if you alternate or not
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
Today's DT Power Hour went decent.

Hit 2500 pp :D

Yuunee
Noone can actually "become Cookiezi". Every player have their own stamina and speed. (But you can train to improve, of course :D) What i am trying to say is that Cookiezi was a player with an amazing stamina and speed. (He gained experience in years of playing, not months.) You need to be able to read high AR. Did you ever tried a AR10 map with Hardrock? Like Hatsune Miku - Mythologia's End. (Cookiezi did it with HR. And he really did a great job!)
Another thing that you have to know: When Cookiezi was playing, PPV1 was the way pp's were calculated (PPV1 was based on the rank that the player achieved by playing.) To really "become" Cookiezi you need to FC maps that are very hard. (The Big Black is kinda extreme, so that's kinda out of question, instead, go ahead and give a try to this map: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/93523 :D)
Blueprint

Yuunee wrote:

Noone can actually "become Cookiezi". Every player have their own stamina and speed. (But you can train to improve, of course :D) What i am trying to say is that Cookiezi was a player with an amazing stamina and speed. (He gained experience in years of playing, not months.) You need to be able to read high AR. Did you ever tried a AR10 map with Hardrock? Like Hatsune Miku - Mythologia's End. (Cookiezi did it with HR. And he really did a great job!)
Another thing that you have to know: When Cookiezi was playing, PPV1 was the way pp's were calculated (PPV1 was based on the rank that the player achieved by playing.) To really "become" Cookiezi you need to FC maps that are very hard. (The Big Black is kinda extreme, so that's kinda out of question, instead, go ahead and give a try to this map: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/93523 :D)
I think that's a bit of a skill jump to ask him to do that (now)
Liiraye

Yuunee wrote:

You have little knowledge of what you're saying man. Cookiezis main strenght was is his aim according to himself. Ofc, he was very consistent in every aspect except for spinning thoguht. Also big black is a LOT easier than image material.
EcksDee

Yuunee wrote:

I sincerely hope you didnt just recommend image material as an EASIER ALTERNATIVE to big black.

Maybe he can do it with HT, but dude, come on. It's AR10 250 bpm long streams.
EasyMillions

Yuunee wrote:

I love how Image material was recommended as an alternative to big black. Good luck with that :lol:
GoldenWolf

EcksDee wrote:

Maybe he can do it with HT, but dude, come on. It's AR10 250 bpm long streams.
260*

Yuunee wrote:

not sure if trolling or actually serious
Kanye West
Image Material isn't harder than Big Black. Well for me anyway. It depends on your strengths and weaknesses. Big Black is an aim map and Image Material is a fast stream map. I can pass image material easily but fail big black 9/10 times.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Kanye West wrote:

Image Material isn't harder than Big Black. Well for me anyway. It depends on your strengths and weaknesses. Big Black is an aim map and Image Material is a fast stream map. I can pass image material easily but fail big black 9/10 times.
Very true.

I'm nowhere near good enough to think about Image Material or Big Black anyways (at least not yet).

I can imagine what'll happen if I attempt to even clear Image Material today.
Cheese
Can you pass scarlet rose?
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Sancheese wrote:

Can you pass scarlet rose?
If I try hard enough, maybe. Like 20% chance. I haven't touched Talent Shredder, Big Black, Image Material, Scarlet Rose, etc since 2200pp, maybe I'll look at them again after around 4000 pp
Granger

Yuunee wrote:

Did you ever tried a AR10 map with Hardrock?
Funfact, Hardrock is capped at AR10, HRing a AR10 map wont change anything AR wise.
xasuma

Kanye West wrote:

your picture grosses me out. lol
nrl

Kanye West wrote:

ur wierd
EcksDee

Kanye West wrote:

That's because image material is a lot, a LOT more forgiving with drain and health and all that.
Vuelo Eluko

EcksDee wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

That's because image material is a lot, a LOT more forgiving with drain and health and all that.
ya thats why people pass talent shredder on lesjuh before they can pass it on 0108 much of the time you have more places to get health back and lower drain mmm even though the scoreboard is worse
tfg50

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

ya thats why people pass talent shredder on lesjuh before they can pass it on 0108 much of the time you have more places to get health back and lower drain mmm even though the scoreboard is worse
Really? I can always pass the 0108 diff but I have never passed the lesjuh one. I remember a guy telling me on a multi that the lesjuh diff is easier to spam through so maybe that's why i can't pass it (I try to never spam).

I don't know if i recommend never spamming (even a little bit) because maybe that's why my fingers sometimes freeze and I can't get much faster. I NEED DAT ACC THOUGH T.T
tecu
I've been following your thread for quite a while (since we were both at 1200ish performance points) and wow, you're progressing waaay faster than I am!

Maybe I should attempt some Hard difficulty DT'ing, which seems to be one of the few things you do that I don't.

Thanks for the frequent updates. This thread is really interesting for someone like me who has no friends of my own skill level to follow and compare with. Not to forget how helpful it is to find nice sources of pp from your profile ;)

I look forward to seeing what you can do next.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

tecu wrote:

I've been following your thread for quite a while (since we were both at 1200ish performance points) and wow, you're progressing waaay faster than I am!

Maybe I should attempt some Hard difficulty DT'ing, which seems to be one of the few things you do that I don't.

Thanks for the frequent updates. This thread is really interesting for someone like me who has no friends of my own skill level to follow and compare with. Not to forget how helpful it is to find nice sources of pp from your profile ;)

I look forward to seeing what you can do next.
Thanks! :D

A small update, while I continue training, I picked up a new Heart Rate Monitor and it works wonders. It also gives a bit of entertainment for the viewers.
FC OF THE DAY
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
Whelp.....there goes 10 pp down the drain. (yes I'm incredibly salty, my rage lasted for several hours)

Accuracy is fking BS
aeS
lol
kuur0
yay
Tamako Lumisade
Almost 8k plays in May. ಠ_ಠ

The highest I did was 2k... When I was learning, how to play this game.
Vuelo Eluko
this 27k scrub can still shave a little hair off those sideburns of yours

you should play more renard, they are the best songs and best maps. probably like 1/3 or more of my plays are on renard songs [and at least half the hits, ive nofailed the marathon fully at least 50 times and have the local ranking to prove it]

i know you can probably beat my score in 1-2 tries pls no
xasuma
Renard songs suck, music-wise. The maps are fun, but I have to mute the music to play them , lol .

Oh, i have more hits than u ^ . :)
Vuelo Eluko
i find renard songs to all be quite enjoyable
a nice break from all the japanawese high pitched singing tv size turds that all sound the same after awhile
EcksDee

xasuma wrote:

Renard songs suck, music-wise. The maps are fun, but I have to mute the music to play them , lol .

Bro nigga you better take that shit back ASAP

All them Queenstons and Klippas and Mayhems and Blended Furries and Truxtons are great

TU4AR is probably my favourite though. Hard to say since there's so many songs to choose from.
AegisFTW
So how many plays do you usually go up to when trying to FC something? 5? 50? I know it can vary though.

EcksDee wrote:

xasuma wrote:

Bro nigga you better take that shit back ASAP

All them Queenstons and Klippas and Mayhems and Blended Furries and Truxtons are great

TU4AR is probably my favourite though. Hard to say since there's so many songs to choose from.
Eh, breakcore wise Renard isn't very good, Renard isn't very good in anything, he just has slightly above average stuff it seems, nothing that really blows your mind. Although these are opinions so it doesn't really amount to much...still I find it hard to hate any music myself to a point where I have to mute it...
winber1
the road to renard here we come guys
YukinoDesuDesu
who plays renard when you can play t+pazolite....
BeatofIke
You already far exceed my skill level XD
xasuma

Asiangodx2 wrote:

who plays renard when you can play t+pazolite....
yes!
Mystrian_old

BeatofIke wrote:

You already far exceed my skill level XD
Same here.

This thread (along with others) inspire me to take my time to get good. I have this long term goal which is to learn to read app. Rate 9 (wanted to play ar9 since my first month. Yeah call it a bad habit). The tip you gave about "my shaky cursor" and "increasing area", it works (finally seeing improvement in my streaming :)
Kaeru
I remember when I joined I made this exact thread and got flamed for it. :(

Anyway, good luck on your path to proness. I hope to see you around! I often have "training" rooms where I grind extremely difficult songs, so if I see you online I'll invite you. We can embark on this journey together! :P
show more