forum

[Archived] Score problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lemozade
My scores aren't scoring online anymore just locally, I don't understand I'm logged in online, don't have any mods on or anything the only difference is I'm on a mac now instead of PC, does that interfere with the ranking systems? I just want my scores to be stored online lol.
[ Stellar ]
Connection issues, Bancho issues, are all reasonable problems why your scores aren't submitting.
If you submitted a new score, and it's not yet in global, don't log out, because it may just be bancho acting up again (very common now a days).
Topic Starter
Lemozade
Well I don't "Submit" scores, usually I just gain the score and it automatically puts it online for me after I finish the song...
[ Stellar ]
If your score is lower than your recent one, it won't override your old score; global rank stays the same.
But yea, I understand what you are saying. I think you just need to wait a bit, because this happens to me a lot :p
nooblet

Lemozade wrote:

Well I don't "Submit" scores, usually I just gain the score and it automatically puts it online for me after I finish the song...
To ensure the score has been submitted, stay on the results page until it displays your ranking in the song, and wait for the box with your picture+rank+details to flash, showing it has been updated.
Topic Starter
Lemozade
I understand that, but like do I need to wait like a few days or something because has been happening a few consecutive days. It just keeps my lower score and doesn't replace it. I guess I will just wait another couple days and work from there, thanks guys!
MillhioreF
It's probably a Mac issue or something, I haven't heard of this problem.
Moved to tech support.
Topic Starter
Lemozade
Okay thank you, hopefully someone can help figure out this problem it's fairly annoying.
Topic Starter
Lemozade
Bump. This still hasn't been fixed, I don't understand why my scores won't update on my profile. My rank and accuracy and even my level are all increasing, but it won't update my letter score or my recent activity I don't understand. I guess not being able to see your letters on your profile and your recent activity isn't that big of an issue, but I would still like the solution please!