47.50%
It was... kawaii! o3o
17.50%
So far, Yes.
0.00%
Total votes: 40
Topic Starter
Enzy
This is a skin which I am making about Cookiezi. This isn't a serious skin, so don't tell me it's crap, because I know it is. ;)

Anyways, this is mainly for laughs really. My friend begged me to make a skin like this, so i am. lol

Screenies(screenshots) *please note that they are big in size*:

More screenshots coming when it's updated.

Here's a download for now (beta literally):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqqrx1homu6i9 ... 20v1.1.rar

If you see any bugs with the skin, please tell me. :)

Also, i know there's a skin similar to this, but I wanted to make my own. So don't nag. ;) c:
Topic Starter
Enzy
Skin updated.

-

And again. lol
Catgirl
Uh, the first bug I see is that your slider ball files aren't named correctly, so the animation doesn't work right. Rename "sliderb1 - Copy" to "sliderb1" and change the numbers on the others accordingly.

I know it's not finished yet, but I feel like there are a lot more things you can add. (Even things that I didn't add in mine.) I only see 4 elements skinned right now. I like that you're trying to put your own touch on it though, because I feel that's what skinning's all about. Keep it up!
Topic Starter
Enzy
Thanks for reporting about the sliderballs, i didn't even notice it honestly. I'm working on a custom cursor and life/health bar now. :)

Skin download is updated.
shavit
So many Cookiezi skins :)
[ Pingu ]
2fab.
[saturnn]
9/11 would download
Topic Starter
Enzy
Re-made the poll.
Nik0
This type of skin was already made by someone else... ._.

Edit: Oh.. noticed the thread part about where you know there's different versions.. Nice skin then.