forum

Problem with Fingers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hyroo
This may or may not turn into an awfully awkward topic depending on how people treat it. There may have already been a thread like this, hell if I know, I couldn't find anything similar. Anyway, here is what's been happening only recently:

Hands dry as sandpaper, could sand out wood with my hands. So damn dry. Seems easy to play osu! with, right? The answer is no. For some reason my fingers get sweaty and my tablet pen flies out of position and it gets pretty uncomfortable playing, switching only makes my combo disappear. I've tried things like putting rubber bands on my pen so the effect wouldn't be that bad, it didn't work for long. I don't really know how to fix/help this and I was wondering if anything similar has happened to you guys before and how you dealt with it.

Extra info that you might want/need:
Dragger
Bamboo Pen and Touch

inb4 gross. Seriously, this problem is getting annoying and it's stopping me from actually getting better
Slith
so you mean you have sweaty hands or not? cause if you have. drink lots of water and always stay hydrated. that's the only solution you can do. or just wear some gloves
Vuelo Eluko
never seen osu with gloves would be fun to see

hmm turn on the AC?
possibly ur pushing down too hard and the skin the pen contacts cant breathe
Topic Starter
Hyroo

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

never seen osu with gloves would be fun to see

hmm turn on the AC?
possibly ur pushing down too hard and the skin the pen contacts cant breathe
I have my window open most of the time, usually a cold room so I don't really need AC. I don't push down that hard at all too, just generally playing osu makes it like that
Karuta-_old_1
Having dry hands is like having very smooth hand, of course it's not good.

Did you hold the pen too tight or something, did you try other ways of holding it?
and what do you mean by switching, you mean you use left and right hand to use the tablet?
Topic Starter
Hyroo

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Having dry hands is like having very smooth hand, of course it's not good.

Did you hold the pen too tight or something, did you try other ways of holding it?
and what do you mean by switching, you mean you use left and right hand to use the tablet?
I meant more with the way I hold it, I've tried different grips and different ways of holding the pen.
Bauxe
I actually had this issue. My solution: Get a soft paper (paper towel, toilet paper, whatever) and wrap it around the pen.

edit: also a dragger
Vuelo Eluko
then i was right it was his skin not being able to breathe
that sounds effective bauxe