forum

Game suggestions...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
Okay, so a friend of mine is moving away in 1-2 weeks.
And he and my brother are looking for a few games to try to play or beat together in that time span.
Mainly looking for PSX or PS2 games.
Also, any good horror game suggestion would be appreciated.
awp
Champions of Norrath is a pretty fun four-player PS2 game if you're looking for brainless hack-and-slash fun in the spirit of Diablo 2.

I think 95% of my PS2 games are single player so my suggestions will be limited.

I have 3 PSX games and they're all RPGs =X
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
Oh, sorry, lol 1 player is fine, should have mentioned that, we're playing through games as a team, but like tag-team.
awp
Oh, okay. Let's open up the Sony Storybook and see what we can find.

Resident Evil Code Veronica X: Good survival horror game (well, I think any RE is pretty much) but extremely fucking difficult gawd damn it. RE-Outbreak games are also pretty fun, not quite as difficult.

I really enjoyed the DMC series (action), Katamari Damacy series is amazingly fun (plus charming and silly points). Megaman X8 is classic MMX action, and the rest of my games present in this binder probably aren't as applicable. I have like 5 games I haven't even played yet...I need more PLAY VIDEOGAME time D=
Turbam!!!
I would reccomend Devil May Cry 1 & 3, remember 2 didn't exsist.
Silent Hill may give you a nice scare.
awp
I tried playing Silent Hill 2 but only have a downloaded PAL ISO (trying to find a copy to actually buy, no luck yet) which has very screwy results. It's entirely in black and white (which actually REALLY adds to the horror aspect of it, as the lighting makes it harder to see) and a chunk of the screen is basically missing. Also, it won't play on half the TVs I try. But it looked pretty good. Sometimes it drags on way too much (running for 35 seconds straight when you could easily scale it down to 10, or that fucking pointless 5 minute jog at the start) but overall looked like a less action-oriented but more horror-oriented Resident Evil sort of survival horror game.