eldnl wrote:

left right dash
You forgot Esc retry
ExCres
Move faster than normal.
New Eden
You gotta go fast.
10crystalmask01
Use DT on maps with a low BPM, or just play on the Easy diffs in a map set. That's what I would do.
TheVileOne
Your rank is a bit low for tackling DT with any form of consistency at higher BPMs. Consistency is really the key to playing DT and any mod really. Understand how the ryuuta moves with different pressures on the key. Learn patterns by playing them until you can consistently play them.

If you find DT awkward to play that is normal. I would say there is less sense of rhythm while playing with DT. You will get used to it by playing DT.

I have been wanting to try to find a skin that has more identifiable hitsounds in it. I use hitsound cues to indicate when it's safe to jump to the next object, because it's difficult to internally process wait times as maps get faster. I would think that more distinct hitsounding will make it easier to play. Probably other people use musical cues and visual cues too. I'm not sure what the best way to read a pattern is.

How you catch all the droplets in DT you may ask?

I have no idea. Sliders in DT are annoying.
tsundoll

TheVileOne wrote:

I have been wanting to try to find a skin that has more identifiable hitsounds in it. I use hitsound cues to indicate when it's save to jump to the next object, because it's difficult to internally process wait times as maps get faster. I would think that more distinct hitsounding will make it easier to play. Probably other people use musical cues and visual cues too. I'm not sure what the best way to read a pattern is.
This is exactly how I play hidden, and it's helped me without it as well. The hitsounds from the..what was it? They're common in skins so I'm not sure where they originated. But I grabbed them out of Niko v5 I think.
ExCres

TheVileOne wrote:

I have been wanting to try to find a skin that has more identifiable hitsounds in it. I use hitsound cues to indicate when it's save to jump to the next object, because it's difficult to internally process wait times as maps get faster. I would think that more distinct hitsounding will make it easier to play. Probably other people use musical cues and visual cues too. I'm not sure what the best way to read a pattern is.
Well i use these hit sounds,they help a lot.Hope it helps :D

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/189843
Silverboxer
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_3349827
[soft delete]
Crystal
just double everything
/me runs