forum

hello >.<;

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mikafantasia
Hello there!
My name is Mikafantasia, you can call me Mika or you can call me my real name Laura! (If you want, I'm fine with either :3)
I'm 19 years old and I'm from Australia~ I got into osu! around a week ago now. I was kind of shy to introduce myself, but meh >.<;

Anyway... I saw osu! for a while, mainly I'd see a few friends playing it or when I'd watch streams and such, I'd see them playing in between games and thought looked really fun! I thought about getting into around a month ago, but I never really got around to it.
So I finally decided (a week ago) that I'd play it, and loved it instantly!

I'm usually a quiet person most of the time, but I would like to make new friends on here or anywhere else! I like watching anime, listening to music or playing games to keep myself entertained. I play lots of games too! I usually play League of Legends most of the time. My League name is Lawura if you'd like to add me and play, I play on the NA server! :3 or I can play osu! but keep in mind I'm a real newbie and only can play easy or normal nor have I played multiplayer >.< I think I'm getting better, and can still try, though! *shrugs* I also have steam to, if you want to add me there private message me or something.

I think that's all there is to it.. if you want to know me more just add me! I'll be glad to talk, I'm sorry if I'm a little shy sometimes though >w<
B1rd
Mika-san ohayoo~ ^^

Welcome to the forums. And I like your avatar :3
Piine
Welcome Mikafantasia to the forums. I hope you have a wonderful time here. If you need any help just either add me as a friend and private message me or you are welcome to join the #help channel if you need any help. Hope you will enjoy it here and remember to keep on beat with the rhythm! :D
Topic Starter
Mikafantasia
Thank you ^.^ And I will!
DestinySonata
Welcome to the forums Mika! Hope you have a great time here at the forums and in the game!
Feel free to add me if you need anything~ :D
Chocolati_old
Welcome Mika, I hope you stay and have fun here on osu! with us. Feel free to add me if you'd like, I'm almost always on :p
Boomkin_old_1
welcome, enjoy your stay and such if you need help or have a question feel free to pm me
Kazutakee
Welcome to the forums.
Im sure you'll find many people you can befriend. I myself also play LoL and I also like anime & manga. ;)
Oh yeah... And welcome to osu!
Have fun ;)
OsuMe65
Welcome to the forums, Mikafantasia~
Feel free to ask the community if you need help.

Also, enjoy your stay~
Witch Mercy
Yo! Naiseu to meet chu :3
Fellow LoL player, I love it!
My league name is GRACENYAN, if you don't mind I shall send you a friend request when I get home later.
Welcome & I hope you enjoy your stay :)
Birdy
Welcome, enjoy your stay~
Kyno
oh hi hi~
Welcome~

Any questions regarding any modes or other stuff ( please, no mapping questions. I'm terrible) feel free to pm me!
I don't bite~

And I hope you enjoy it here~
B1rd
SPOILER
YUS moar squiglies pls~~~
Topic Starter
Mikafantasia

Graciee wrote:

My league name is GRACENYAN, if you don't mind I shall send you a friend request when I get home later.
Mhm, sure! We can play together :3

But thank you everyone. :)
Primula_old
Hello Mika, welcome to osu~! (*^▽^)/
I play a bit of LoL too but I'm terrible at it. T^T
Witch Mercy

Mikafantasia wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Mhm, sure! We can play together :3

But thank you everyone. :)
Accepted. <3
Sapphiire_old_1
Welcome to the osu! forums ~
SharinganGirl
Hello Mika, welcome to osu!
Enjoy your stay here and have fun playing the game.