forum

KENKA BANCHO:BADASS RUMBLE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Pokebis
Oh look, start a thread about the game I'm talking about on vent before any of us play it.
Anyways, shits gonna' be awesome until it sucks. Lazer Eye Battle Mad Lib Super Attack!
inb4banchobotjokes
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
u just mad because you wanted to make the thread
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
Loginer
awp

Loginer wrote:

Guess it's time to buy a PSP.
it might be too late to buy a PSP

from a respectable retailer, at least. Nowadays if you want a PSP (a good, usable one that is) you need to find it second-hand so you don't get gimped OFW.
Ivalset
Game owns.

Pokebis

Loginer wrote:

I only recently got mine from a Korean guy off of Craigslist for $60.
It didn't come with anything, but the unit itself and a battery pack (which was out of power, but I had another one to test it with before I payed him). It already had CFW on it too, so that's a plus. Bought accessories I needed off of eBay and done. Honestly, this isn't a buy for console game, IMO, but the PSP is good enough to warrant a buy (with other games). Especially if you're like me and love portable emulators.
If you can't find any near you on Craigslist may as well try eBay, although it'd be difficult to get for a price that low. Also, I recommend a moddable slim. Pay attention to the motherboard type. Study up on what motherboards are compatible with the pandora hack and what aren't. Then you're running a risk of a perma-brick.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

awp wrote:

Loginer wrote:

it might be too late to buy a PSP

from a respectable retailer, at least. Nowadays if you want a PSP (a good, usable one that is) you need to find it second-hand so you don't get gimped OFW.
Im not sure but I think loginer would probably know something like this
awp

Ivalset wrote:

Game owns.

Yeeeah.jpg
getting this now

also Pokebis has a good point; simply getting a PSP slim 2000 series doesn't guarantee it's CFWable (at least, with more modern CFWs needed to run 6.00 OFW games like Disgaea 2); there's a serial code printed on the box somewhere? and the motherboard, which you can see through the UMD tray on older PSP models.
Pokebis
Okay, I finished my first playthrough and did absolutely terrible apparently. I felt that this game made bosses have way too much health and do way to much damage. A boss at one point literally took me out of my full health bar to death in one super attack. I hate having to spend 15 minutes+ doing the same three attacks over and over again to kill a fucking boss. Anyways, about to restart and I realized Ival told me to play on Hard mode. I'm going to try normal to see if the bosses still take up too much life to complete, I don't care if that's not hardcore or skillful or anything, it was just so time consuming and boring beforehand.
Also, I think the clothes you wear effects your outcomes too.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Im complaining about a game I should have known would lack polish.
awp

Pokebis wrote:

Okay, I finished my first playthrough and did absolutely terrible apparently. I felt that this game made bosses have way too much health and do way to much damage.
Hopefully normal isn't a bore, or what I'd call the "Crisis Core" effect: Hard is so difficult it's just frustrating, and Normal is so easy it's insulting. Do I want a die in 2 hits, kill in 20 hits game mode or a kill in 2 hits, die in 20 hits game mode.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
PS some bosses are supposed to be stupidly hard. Some are near impossible on first playthrough or the first opportunity you have to encounter him. Reason being is becoming top bancho of every perfecture before final day means secret boss I believe.

Show me your badasses plz because I know I'll win once I'm finished.
Ivalset
This is Doc Setto. He is a badass. And a pimp.

He does not take shit from his bitches.Occasionally, bitches get out of line. You might note the slightly...depleted health meter. More perceptive people will notice that this bitch is 30 frames away from a headbutt
And all is well.

Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This is Holly, He is the paragon of badass.

There isn't a man alive that isn't out for his blood

Fortunately numbers mean nothing to a badass of his magnitude

Due to the inherent badassness, the smart ones try to shy away, luckily he has the perfect disguise.

BANZAIIIIIII

After a hard day's work always return to your rigorous training

Pokebis
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
:I