posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
Updated :3
ursa
Last check on the Crystal's overdose

01:18:315 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Please readjust the slider to make it nicer to catch

*Deif's suggestion
*my suggestion

don't kd this :)
CLSW
http://puu.sh/9yAZ2/f12300d186.osu

used deif's suggestion. Let's finish this!
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
oook done :)
(final update? >.<)
CLSW

luxoDeh wrote:

(final update? >.<)
Sorry, but Krah pointed out a issue on 01:13:467 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9), so here is the LAST one. REALLY.

http://puu.sh/9AfbB/6770d9a430.osu
Topic Starter
luxoDeh

CLSW wrote:

luxoDeh wrote:

(final update? >.<)
Sorry, but Krah pointed out a issue on 01:13:467 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9), so here is the LAST one. REALLY.

http://puu.sh/9AfbB/6770d9a430.osu
LOOL ok, updated again XDDDD
ursa
Yap, that's the last check :)

*Rechecking again the overdose & here we go . . .

*Bubbled

Note :
*Piano , *Cirlce , *Drum
- Yuuto -
cool~
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
Yey finally! Thanks ursa :)
Atrue
Hello~
From bubble random check

[Notion]
This color means it is a suggestion. I prefer to do this, but you can either choose to fix or not.
And this color means some issue to fix I think.

[General]
Good map and a little suggestions here.
Please remove "(TV Size) " in the title and add them in the tags because I found no evidence that it can be added... (Poping because of this)
[Easy]
General
Wow~ interesting sliders~
Hitsound
01:28:618 - Really weak.. So maybe no whistle here?
[madabau's Normal]
General
Puzzling beats.. Hmm.. too many 1/2s in a normal diff in such a high BPM.. But.. yeah..
Beats
00:01:649 - For this kind of beat, I just suggest keep the 2 strong sound same note in the diff.. It's strange to hit one but have nothing on another one. So I just suggest removing the note here to keep the beats clear.(Don't forget to NC on next note)
00:06:346 (4) - Same as above. Though the distance is clear, the rhythm is really not good imo.
00:14:073 (1) - Okay not that you want to use 1/2s, use it on 1/2 earlier, the sound is actually there~
00:43:012 (1,2) - And for here, leaving the strong vocal blank is not that good imo. So I suggest that:
[Hard]
General
A little bit hard, but acceptable imo.
Beats
00:18:164 - Suggest a note here because of the vocal.. Though I know you don't want it be too hard..
Placement
01:13:921 (3,4,5) - Maybe a smaller distance is needed here to keep the difficulty controlled. Example:01:24:981 (3) - Also the jump is way too big for a hard. Try this pattern:
[Insane]
General
Fun diff~
Placement
00:47:861 (8) - this note is kinda over-emphasized by the big jump. It have no vocal and strong drum on it, just making a connection between previous and next notes, so maybe have a smaller jump and make it easier to read? Example:01:26:649 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - These jumps are just a bit hard for the mapset. Overall this diff is not as hard as here.. If you want to insist using it, I won't disagree, but also won't agree with it. After all it's really strong and good pattern and fitsthe music. But you see, strong beats are all on red ticks, but the jumps are quite equal, so for me, I'll make things like this:(Some thing is wrong with my puush now, and the pattern is hard to describe in pics, so I paste the codes here.. Just have a reference of the position)
SPOILER
172,52,86649,5,4,0:0:0:0:
172,52,86800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,144,86952,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,144,87103,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,224,87255,5,0,0:0:0:0:
172,224,87406,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,312,87558,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,312,87709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87861,5,4,0:0:0:0:
Hitsound
01:13:467 - A finish here is mote fit imo. And I even suggest a finish spam on the 3 slider's end, really exciting and strong part of the music here.
01:28:618 - Really weak.. So maybe no whistle here?
NCs
01:21:043 (2) - NC on the slider to show the SV change.
Call me back~
Topic Starter
luxoDeh

Atrue wrote:

Hello~
From bubble random check

[Notion]
This color means it is a suggestion. I prefer to do this, but you can either choose to fix or not.
And this color means some issue to fix I think.

[General]
Good map and a little suggestions here.
Please remove "(TV Size) " in the title and add them in the tags because I found no evidence that it can be added... (Poping because of this) well, I know this thing about the (TV Size) but I don't want to remove: first of all because there are so many maps having it and still getting ranked with it (and this too https://osu.ppy.sh/s/172159 has the (TV Size) and it's ranked recnetly) and also because if I see a map without it I think it's a full version, and that's not the case.. :/
[Easy]
General
Wow~ interesting sliders~
Hitsound
01:28:618 - Really weak.. So maybe no whistle here? ok
[madabau's Normal]
General
Puzzling beats.. Hmm.. too many 1/2s in a normal diff in such a high BPM.. But.. yeah..
Beats
00:01:649 - For this kind of beat, I just suggest keep the 2 strong sound same note in the diff.. It's strange to hit one but have nothing on another one. So I just suggest removing the note here to keep the beats clear.(Don't forget to NC on next note) ok
00:06:346 (4) - Same as above. Though the distance is clear, the rhythm is really not good imo. fixed with a little change of rhythm, I used a 1/2 slider at the end, but it fit well now
00:14:073 (1) - Okay not that you want to use 1/2s, use it on 1/2 earlier, the sound is actually there~ same here
00:43:012 (1,2) - And for here, leaving the strong vocal blank is not that good imo. So I suggest that: ok, fixed

[Hard]
General
A little bit hard, but acceptable imo.
Beats
00:18:164 - Suggest a note here because of the vocal.. Though I know you don't want it be too hard.. not added because I wasn't really following vocals here and because there are also other part where there is the same rhythm pattern and I don't want to change them
Placement
01:13:921 (3,4,5) - Maybe a smaller distance is needed here to keep the difficulty controlled. Example: good, fixed
01:24:981 (3) - Also the jump is way too big for a hard. Try this pattern: ok, fixed this too
[Insane]
General
Fun diff~
Placement
00:47:861 (8) - this note is kinda over-emphasized by the big jump. It have no vocal and strong drum on it, just making a connection between previous and next notes, so maybe have a smaller jump and make it easier to read? Example: fixed
01:26:649 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - These jumps are just a bit hard for the mapset. Overall this diff is not as hard as here.. If you want to insist using it, I won't disagree, but also won't agree with it. After all it's really strong and good pattern and fitsthe music. But you see, strong beats are all on red ticks, but the jumps are quite equal, so for me, I'll make things like this:(Some thing is wrong with my puush now, and the pattern is hard to describe in pics, so I paste the codes here.. Just have a reference of the position) not a bad idea. I used it :3
SPOILER
172,52,86649,5,4,0:0:0:0:
172,52,86800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,144,86952,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,144,87103,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,224,87255,5,0,0:0:0:0:
172,224,87406,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,312,87558,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,312,87709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87861,5,4,0:0:0:0:
Hitsound
01:13:467 - A finish here is mote fit imo. And I even suggest a finish spam on the 3 slider's end, really exciting and strong part of the music here. ok
01:28:618 - Really weak.. So maybe no whistle here? ok
NCs
01:21:043 (2) - NC on the slider to show the SV change. ok
Call me back~
OOK, I don't know why The updated didn't work. I'll try it again tomorrow and then call you back :) (meanwhile I answered to the mod anyway :3)

Thank you veery much! :D
TetMax
no kds (one suggestion only)

Atrue wrote:

[General]
Please remove "(TV Size) " in the title and add them in the tags because I found no evidence that it can be added... (Poping because of this)
How about "(short ver.)" ?
Very good beatmaps :) good luck!
Atrue

TetMax wrote:

no kds (one suggestion only)

Atrue wrote:

[General]
How about "(short ver.)" ?
Very good beatmaps :) good luck!
Thank you! Confirmed and yes, the title also can be : daze (short ver.)
:)
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
OOK I used (Short Ver.) at the end :)
everything should be fine now :3
Atrue
Ah... Maybe in tags: TV Size but not (tv size)...

Still feel not that good in Normal diff.. The beats are just puzzling..
00:30:285 (4) - Try to extend the slider 1/2 early, I think the vocal is really strong to have a hit on it rather than your current set.. And some more not that good but just ok beats for me.. But at least this one is still to be checked..

Sorry for the inconvenience, call me back when you are ready.
Topic Starter
luxoDeh

Atrue wrote:

Ah... Maybe in tags: TV Size but not (tv size)...

Still feel not that good in Normal diff.. The beats are just puzzling..
00:30:285 (4) - Try to extend the slider 1/2 early, I think the vocal is really strong to have a hit on it rather than your current set.. And some more not that good but just ok beats for me.. But at least this one is still to be checked..

Sorry for the inconvenience, call me back when you are ready.
All fixed :)
Atrue
And again sorry for the inconvenience.. According to the rule change: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/215999/start=75, maybe we need to make the Easy diff easier.. ;w; Maybe you need to make the star below 1.5. If you need some suggestion about it, let me know. I'll be more than happy to help you in ranking the map..
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
(wrong message)
CLSW
;w;
Atrue
Rechecked and.. Ok~ Time to get it qualified.
:)
Congratulations!
Ranked~
And really sorry for bringing much inconvenience.
KantoKun
Yeahhh , congratz!!
Atrue
Unranked to fix the star rating in Easy diff.. Sorry..
koreapenguin
DAZE!!
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
All fixed! Let's go! :)
Atrue
Reranked!
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
Finally I can say it! THANK YOU! XDD

thanks to everyone! but especially thanks to madabau (a bit less because he disappeared) Betsuto, Yuutosan and CLSW because they made awesome guest diffs! really! everyone did a great job! ^.^
and also a special thank to Atrue because he helped a lot in the last days >.<
Flandre_Vampir
Congratulations!
Ranked~
CLSW
And finally...
Gexigamma
congratz ^.^ Ranked the day the anime ends xD
Topic Starter
luxoDeh

Gexigamma wrote:

congratz ^.^ Ranked the day the anime ends xD
ugh thanks and yes, I know XD (I'm soo hyped but sad but happy but lots of things at the same time XD)
Satellite
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/165743

Jin ft. MARiA from GARNiDELiA
CLSW
RIP Dusk's HR
Topic Starter
luxoDeh

Satellite wrote:

wait. I have as artist tihs: じん ft. メイリア from GARNiDELiA
and as romanised artist this: Jin feat. MARiA from GARNiDERiA

I don't think it's wrong. I remember someone told me to do that time ago! I just need to find it :/
Satellite

luxoDeh wrote:

Satellite wrote:

wait. I have as artist tihs: じん ft. メイリア from GARNiDELiA
and as romanised artist this: Jin feat. MARiA from GARNiDERiA

I don't think it's wrong. I remember someone told me to do that time ago! I just need to find it :/
omg
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
omg what? >.<
Satellite

luxoDeh wrote:

omg what? >.<
why use "DERiA" ..?

CLSW

Satellite wrote:

luxoDeh wrote:

omg what? >.<
why use "DERiA" ..?

Hey... luxoDeh has already explained about that...
Topic Starter
luxoDeh
oh, here's when I changed t/201051/start=15 in Dainesl's mod probably.

Krah
Hi,

Considering the artist I have to unrank your map.
If you read well the dainesl's mod he said you to have the same name in both romanized and not. So I think you have misunderstood.

Artist should be
じん ft. メイリア from GARNiDELiA
and

Fix this quickly (and only this) and poke me asap.
Topic Starter
luxoDeh

Krah wrote:

Hi,

Considering the artist I have to unrank your map.
If you read well the dainesl's mod he said you to have the same name in both romanized and not. So I think you have misunderstood.

Artist should be
じん ft. メイリア from GARNiDELiA
and

Fix this quickly (and only this) and poke me asap.
DONE.
anyway it's like the third time one of my maps get unranked because this kind of stupid things (I hate that L now >.<). The fault is of caurse mine because I could have saw it (anyway I didn't thought it was wrong) but also no-one saw it since now... and I'm terribly sorry when scores gets deleated and really angry for that...

anyway just let's fix this once for all...... -.-
Ayachi-
Rank again?
Krah
And we are back

Hope this will be last unrank ...orz
Topic Starter
luxoDeh

Krah wrote:

And we are back

Hope this will be last unrank ...orz
Ireally hope that...