forum

Kagerou Project/Mekaku City Actors v1.4.1 [All mods HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

kjulius wrote:

How did you make the spinner appear blue and glow when you clear it? I've looked through the text file but I can't find what causes it.
One of the elements is programmed to glow, I think it is 'spinner-top.png', but I don't remember well, sorry.
kjulius

Elzapatoverde wrote:

kjulius wrote:

How did you make the spinner appear blue and glow when you clear it? I've looked through the text file but I can't find what causes it.
One of the elements is programmed to glow, I think it is 'spinner-top.png', but I don't remember well, sorry.

ah thanks. Is there any way to make it another color besides blue?
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
Nope :/
kjulius

Elzapatoverde wrote:

Nope :/

:(
CookiePowa
Amazing :3
Tlachtga_old
Hello , I downloaded the mod and it worked perfectly fine , but after an update , the taiko mode is somewhat bugged ( as in the red and blue thingies are not in the circles but above them when i use them ).It's not a huge problem but it is somewhat distracting any ideas on how to fix this? Maybe i would have to download it again?

PS:This mod is really good thanks :)
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Tlachtga wrote:

Hello , I downloaded the mod and it worked perfectly fine , but after an update , the taiko mode is somewhat bugged ( as in the red and blue thingies are not in the circles but above them when i use them ).It's not a huge problem but it is somewhat distracting any ideas on how to fix this? Maybe i would have to download it again?

PS:This mod is really good thanks :)
Peppy just changed some of the parameters so i'll have to fix that in the v1.4 Sorry for the inconvenience.

And thank you.
Tlachtga_old
Thanks for your answer.
Hang Tang
Instant download! The skin looks awesome! Thanks! :)
nur1_old
it's look good
Arikahika Sama
Cool, thanks!
Due to the new osu! update, the skin is turned weird. The stars extended under the box. Do you know any solutions to this?
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
God damn it Peppy!! Don't worry, I'll find a solution in v1.5
Ayesha Altugle
Try changing the "version:" line on the skin.ini to 2.2

like this

Version: 2.2
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
Thank you, I'll try that later.
Stars got fixed with another update :)
Xiaolin
Amazing skin, I really like it ~ >w< Can you make Aoki Lapis (Vocaloid) skin ~ ? :3 With the same font and rank and cursor ~ ? xD
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
I'm sorry I wont make any other Vocaloid skin in a while (though IA is on my to do list).
Xiaolin

Elzapatoverde wrote:

I'm sorry I wont make any other Vocaloid skin in a while (though IA is on my to do list).
Its okay ~ :D IA is also amazing ~ <3
New update, spinner glow disappeared. :cry:
NokiaDataTravel
This is awesome!!! Great job making the skin!
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

374092142 wrote:

New update, spinner glow disappeared. :cry:
I'll wait till they finish all the updates, then i'll try to fix everything.

NokiaDataTravel wrote:

This is awesome!!! Great job making the skin!
Thank you.
BlackPhanton
Exelente Piel >.< siga asi bro :) felicidades
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
Tsnuashi
This skin is one of the most best ones I've used so far, absolutely amazing hands down! Mekakucity Actors FTW!!! it made my day, DOWNLOAD OVER 9000!!
senasu_old
how you put a picture in main menu.. mine still blue.. its boring.. anybody know how?
senasu_old
how you put a picture in main menu.. mine still blue.. its boring.. does anybody know how?
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Tsnuashi wrote:

This skin is one of the most best ones I've used so far, absolutely amazing hands down! Mekakucity Actors FTW!!! it made my day, DOWNLOAD OVER 9000!!
Thank you! :)

senasu wrote:

how you put a picture in main menu.. mine still blue.. its boring.. does anybody know how?
That's a supporter feature only, sorry.
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
I tried now 3 or 4 skins, including this one and an shingeki skin that's here and they're new, right ?
Why don't they work on my Osu! ? Somehow no new skins I downloaded work...

Only older skins I have work but are not made for the new layout/design? (is that the word ? ) of the game now.
Do you maybe know what I do wrong?
Also is it new that skin downloads look as usual beatmap download emblems on your computer ?
/Dunno anyhting about skinning...

Thanks in advance.
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
Yes, this skin uses the layout v.2 If I'm honest I have no idea what could be wrong, sorry. You can try asking here t/51694/start=2310 or maybe on Technical Support.

Also, skins are .osk and beatmaps are .osr, not the same.
OniQlo
Why doesnt my home change
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

OniQlo wrote:

Why doesnt my home change

Elzapatoverde wrote:

tenshichu
how do you install?
h4kari
I have downloaded the skin :) It's very cool and nice, just the right thing i have been looking for :3 ~~ But i don't have the interface...can anybody help me...? :( :( :( :cry: :cry:
Ayesha Altugle

h4kari wrote:

But i don't have the interface...can anybody help me...?
you mean the menu? if yes

Elzapatoverde wrote:

deadbeat

Elzapatoverde wrote:

Also, skins are .osk and beatmaps are .osr, not the same.
beatmaps are .osz
.osr files are replays :p
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

tenshichu wrote:

how do you install?
Drag the .osk file to your osu! window/icon

deadbeat wrote:

beatmaps are .osz
.osr files are replays :p
Ooh, you're right, my bad.
Isolet17
Is there any way that you can fix the ranking panel?? It's overlapping with the local score ranking....
The textures and sounds are very good and i've gotten too attached to this skin to change it... :(

[Caramel]
Ahh <3 that life-bar though~

good skin ( ゚ヮ゚) keep it up
1stsnap
what is supporter feature?
show more