forum

Relax mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +18
Topic Starter
WindowCurtin
Sometimes when my clicking hand starts hurting or I just don't want to use it I sometimes use the relax mod for fun. A thing that bugs me and some other people from what I saw on http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/107065 that thread is that you don't see any score combo or health or anything.

I think it'd be really awesome to have it show the score (with the normal multiplier stuffs and you can add mods or w/e), your combo, and you can even fail the song. Of course still leave it unranked. I just think it's kind of a bummer to automatically have no way to fail, somehow the spinners go super duper fast and you can't even see acc until the end. I think relax mod can be used for a lot of fun like double timing a really hard song or w/e and just seeing how fast you can go without having to think about clicking. Since it's still unranked it couldn't hurt right? I think it'd be pretty fun to have. Hopefully I can have some support on this or some suggestions. Let me know if this wouldn't work in some way. Thanks ! :)
Vuelo Eluko
there is a reason it is the way it is but its not a good one'

agree
FOBHUNTER
^^
deadbeat
there is a request to have things like the combo and accuracy display while using Relax/Auto Pilot. though i disagree with adding no fail
t/16005
yakimikan
I don't know why they were removed but PLEASE at least show me my COMBO (especially in auto-pilot mod).
I play auto-pilot quite often to improve my acc (not just for fun) but it's totally unable to notice whether I missed a circle or not while playing.