forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -
Hello forum!

I'm new around here and in the game itself, started playing it around 2 months ago and I'm enjoying it a lot. Currently mapping my first beatmap and it's lots of fun :)

Now that I "discovered" the forums I'm hoping to have fun here aswell :3 guess that's my intro, ok, bye for now ._.

PS: does a tablet help a lot in this game? I've got one collecting dust that I never bothered to try.
DestinySonata
Welcome to the forums Milho~
Hope you have a great time here in the forums~

In my opinion yes tablet helps, but to each their own :D
deadbeat
a lot of players in this game use a tablet. worth trying :3
Piine
W-welcome baka. I H-hope y-you will enjoy it here......I-it not like I wanted to welcome you......*pout* :oops:
Indra_old_1
Hello and welcome to the forums c:

And yes a tablet is realy nice, however I still play with mouse and still improve quite fast :D
Nacora
Hi, welcome to the forum!! :3
A graphic tablet (don't know if you're referring to that) is just awesome to play Osu!
The first time I played with mouse D: omg it was so bad! There are people who plays just perfect with the mouse and they are amazing!! But I can't xD Then I tried my graphic tablet and I love play with it :3 But I use the letter "z" to make the "clicks". I only use the pen tablet to move the cursor!
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -

Nacora wrote:

Hi, welcome to the forum!! :3
A graphic tablet (don't know if you're referring to that) is just awesome to play Osu!
The first time I played with mouse D: omg it was so bad! There are people who plays just perfect with the mouse and they are amazing!! But I can't xD Then I tried my graphic tablet and I love play with it :3 But I use the letter "z" to make the "clicks". I only use the pen tablet to move the cursor!
Yes it's a graphic tablet :D I'm able to play up to Hard difficulty with mouse (i'm still a noob), but I think it limits me sometimes, I'll give it a try !

I already use "z" and "x" to click, thanks for the quick welcome :)
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome! :) I tried tablet once, but i was so bad. Later I just changed back to mouse and I realized that I was much better with that xD
Birdy
Oi, welcome. Enjoy your stay.
SharinganGirl
Hello, welcome to osu! and the osu! forums.
Enjoy your stay here and have fun playing the game.
Vathlauss
Welcome to the forums! ~~