5.12%
Arisa (Eri's Sister)
1.71%
Total votes: 293
show more
Green Platinum

Baka Tenshi wrote:

]Don't ask me why Pri Para
Maybe because despite having horribly uncoordinated clothing Odd socks/florescent tubes strapped across their person The show does have quite some heart. I watch it too :3

But we should get back on topic
Hinsvar
Oh hi guys :D

Wish I could change my Maki vote to Eri *tableflips*

Watched two seasons of the anime, watched every PV of the first singles, and got the entire discography of LL! in my laptop. I think I'm a little freak...

No merchandise bought yet because of money and parents tho (will consider getting one if I can start get money by myself I guess) ):

Also, following the franchise made me like the voice actors a lot too, and I got a lot of cool stuff looking at what have they done (LL! and non-LL! things, like songs and many more) :D

I can say confidently that Love Live! is one of the most influential franchise to my life :P
Dokixdoki
Hooray for Maki! (she has the most incredible voice :) )

I got into Love Live after I saw AKB0048 and it was pretty good. Start Dash and Snow Halation are my favorites. Honestly, Honoka was my least favorite just because of how dramatic she got (but she did a good job in the end as a leader).
Reim DNeir
My favourite μ's member is Nozomi. I like how she looks mysterious, calm, knows everything, and caring for others, but actually she's only a girl that wants to have friends :(

I start watching Love Live because I like idols and I think the graphic is good. Then I'm mesmerized by their cuteness :3

But what makes me like Love Live the most is their characters. All of them have distinct personality, and that's what make me attracted to them.
krio2013

-Kyousei- wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

Snow Halation is my fav song, such a sweet song ^_^
I Love that song!!!
Topic Starter
Erina
Oh holy mother of god this thread isn't dead yet?

THE LOVE FOR LOVE LIVE IS STRONG

Also, if you guys haven't found out yet, there is indeed a movie in the works. The announcement was made months ago, but I didn't see it get addressed in this thread at all. Source is here.

Dokixdoki wrote:

Hooray for Maki! (she has the most incredible voice :) )

HiImNoob wrote:

Maki cuz of her tsundere personality XD
YES MAKI THANK YOU

Hinsvar wrote:

Watched two seasons of the anime, watched every PV of the first singles, and got the entire discography of LL! in my laptop. I think I'm a little freak...

No merchandise bought yet because of money and parents tho (will consider getting one if I can start get money by myself I guess) ):
I've spent quite a bit of money on these little poster boxes which give you a random poster of one of the members...Still haven't gotten Maki...

Does everyone here play Love Live School Idol Festival (LLSIF)? I still sometimes play on the Japanese version. Some of the expert songs kill my phone though...

Nathan
Just started playing it on eng version, pretty fun
TheNekoNextDoor
I finished the first series today.
Can I just say that I'm in love with "No brand girls" and A-RISE's song "Private Wars". <3
I love the over-dramatised beginning of the second series with Honoka's school council president song X'D
Green Platinum

Reim DNeir wrote:

My favourite μ's member is Nozomi. I like how she looks mysterious and knows everything.
You included in your comment the exact reasons why I hate Nozomi as a member of the group. By setting her up as mysterious and a soothsayer kind of character her boundaries of development as a character are severely limited and by having her as a member of the group the show needs to grind to a halt for her moment in the spotlight, neglecting characters with much better opportunities for development. She would have been fine as a side character or a member of a rival idol group. And seriously she couldn't pull off miko garb at all.
Nathan
TheNekoNextDoor

sukiNathan wrote:

HOLY FUDGE. OwO
_sparky_

sukiNathan wrote:

if it had nozomi on it i would care
Green Platinum
Itansha of Precure and Lyrical Nanoha is still the best
Rizumu Tenshi
I'm not allowing this topic to rest in peace. I post. Because I'm here. And I'm here for what's here. I'm here for Love Live! because it's the first Anime to change my life completely. No matter what I think about, somehow Love Live! intercepts.

Well lucky me I have Season 1 1080p before the real Internet problems started (right here) *phew*
But I still haven't finished Season 2 until now X_X

---seconds later---
I just remembered something. For some reason, an image in Zerochan tells me Love Live!, Pri Para, Aikatsu! and The iDOLM@STER are rivals. Is this true?
Topic Starter
Erina

Baka Tenshi wrote:

For some reason, an image in Zerochan tells me Love Live!, Pri Para, Aikatsu! and The iDOLM@STER are rivals. Is this true?
This tumblr post pretty much sums up everything that's going on in the anime idol world

Rizumu Tenshi

Erina wrote:

Baka Tenshi wrote:

For some reason, an image in Zerochan tells me Love Live!, Pri Para, Aikatsu! and The iDOLM@STER are rivals. Is this true?
This tumblr post pretty much sums up everything that's going on in the anime idol world

So The iDOLM@STER and Love Live! are archenemies? lel

Off-topic: DYK: Love Live! is the second Anime I started in my life

EDIT

4 Anime in one pic, this is the pic I was talking about.
Too bad the artist didn't use Lala's "Capisce!" pose...
Cocolites
Favorite character: Maki because she has a good voice but sometimes I always get a hard time choosing between them and Kotori
Favorite Song: Star Dash!

The second season is awesome,I never thought of honoka being the student council :3 :)
AJ-FreakS
Nico Nico nii \ o /
Nathan
piruchan
I just started watching the show, and I regret I haven't done it sooner. Please forgive my sin.
TheNekoNextDoor

piruchan wrote:

I just started watching the show, and I regret I haven't done it sooner. Please forgive my sin.
I should have watched it sooner than I did too... :?
Rizumu Tenshi

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

piruchan wrote:

I should have watched it sooner than I did too... :?
No worries, good thing you watched/are watching it and are here. :) But you'll have to forgive me now, I near-dropped Season 2...dammit Smart Link (my ISP)
piruchan
Finished both seasons. 9/10. Now I understand why people love this.

Ayase Eri best girl
please don't burn me ;_;
I don't like Nico
Topic Starter
Erina

sukiNathan wrote:

oh lord do you have the original pic for your avatar because that art just looks STUNNING.

piruchan wrote:

please don't burn me ;_;
I don't like Nico
it's ok, i'm not a big fan of her either /flees

But really, for most people, Nico is a hit-or-miss character. You usually either love her or hate her.
Nathan

Erina wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

oh lord do you have the original pic for your avatar because that art just looks STUNNING.

Also here's a link to other characters drawn with a similar art style
Rizumu Tenshi
Please, topic, never go to the second page...if you do, Love Live! will rest in peace...

And I still haven't got Kore Kara no Someday. For eternity. My God. (it doesn't even have a ranked mapset...does it?)
piruchan
As much as I don't like Nico as a character, I have to admit this is pretty cute.

Nostalgia

piruchan wrote:

As much as I don't like Nico as a character, I have to admit this is pretty cute.
It got incredibly annoying after the 3rd time saying it in a 5min radius.
Green Platinum

Nostalgia wrote:

piruchan wrote:

It got incredibly annoying after the 3rd time saying it in a 5min radius.
I think we all know that Nico only existed to create memes and please loli fans. Nico = Nico Nico Douga
Rio-

piruchan wrote:

Mimorin! <3
*and also about Nico... I didn't say that i don't like her, but somehow I'm not really interested in her personality...
TheNekoNextDoor

piruchan wrote:

Umi~Umi~Uuuuu! X'D
Nameless
Kotori best gril
I still haven't finished the second season....
DeletedUser_2880482

MintLatios wrote:

Kotori best gril
I still haven't finished the second season....
Approved!
piruchan
Apparently I don't like Nico, but I like her seiyuu. This one just blows my mind.

I'm watching this at 11 PM, I should get help or something.
Mephilia
Kotori > all
TheNekoNextDoor
THE MOVIE'S RELEASE DATE (in Japan) HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED.
Mark your calendars... June 13 is the day to save..
Nathanael
Any sources?
blissfulyoshi

Nathanael wrote:

Any sources?
The official trailer is a good enough source, right? (It was annouced at the end of the 2015 Live -Dream Sensation-)

Gumpy
I recently finished it it was somewhere between great and ok.
Shurelia
I'm not into Love Live!

But i'm going to choose Eli/Eri because she's interesting.
show more