forum

HR question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tachibana
why does HR make the map faster than dt :s? is there something going wrong during the coverts of maps that suddenly makes HR something other than making the hitbox of notes smaller (tighter?)
Full Tablet
They aren't faster, they just appear on the screen less time before you have to catch them.
Riari

There you go.
Kitokofox
I think that pretty much answers your question.

DoubleTime speeds up the entire game.
For modes other than CtB, this also reduces the timing window inevitably, which is why it's worth less in Catch The Beat since it doesn't have a timing window.
HardRock increases the approach rate, makes circle size smaller, increases HP drain and Overall Difficulty (Even though OD does near nothing in CtB) In addition, it also shifts the locations of hitcircles a little, which makes the map more difficult overall, which is why HardRock is worth more points in Catch The Beat.

I think that's all the info you can get out of your question.
Topic Starter
Tachibana

Kitokofox wrote:

I think that pretty much answers your question.

DoubleTime speeds up the entire game.
For modes other than CtB, this also reduces the timing window inevitably, which is why it's worth less in Catch The Beat since it doesn't have a timing window.
HardRock increases the approach rate, makes circle size smaller, increases HP drain and Overall Difficulty (Even though OD does near nothing in CtB) In addition, it also shifts the locations of hitcircles a little, which makes the map more difficult overall, which is why HardRock is worth more points in Catch The Beat.

I think that's all the info you can get out of your question.

yep that basically answered it XD