forum

Allow Skywriting to be seen by other players when spectating

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +43
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Pretty simple request. Probably best as a toggle so that the players who don't want distractions can disable them.

It'd be pretty neat to be able to draw on the map with other users. I noticed the player can also draw while playing, so it'd be cool to have that appear later for the spectators.

Maybe allow usage of multiple colors much like how the comments work now so players can tell themselves apart from each other?

For those who don't know what Skywriting is. Try spectating someone and holding down C to draw on the map.
Ayesha Altugle
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

pls.

I greatly suporting this Idea so much together with my invisible star

also you can do this by watching replay, and playing a beatmap.
Catgirl
I like this idea! Could be coming in the future since skywriting seems to be a bit buggy right now anyway.
Vuelo Eluko
what is skywriting for
samplefish
it doesnt already do that?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ayesha Altugle

samplefish wrote:

it doesnt already do that?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That's why it's a request, right so it is not able

We need more starpower to do this
DX5536
Take my sexy stars!
Bloodmoon_old_1
Maybe if you could toggle whether you want it to show or not so that people don't randomly spec you just to distract while you're trying to fc and stuff.
Ayesha Altugle

Bloodmoon wrote:

Maybe if you could toggle whether you want it to show or not so that people don't randomly spec you just to distract while you're trying to fc and stuff.
RERead the first post if you can!
Bloodmoon_old_1

vahn10 wrote:

Bloodmoon wrote:

RERead the first post if you can!
haha, shouldn't have skimmed it, oops.
Vathlauss
Support!~~
Ayesha Altugle
That's the spirit of creativity!
Tekklorn
What's stopping people from spamming?
Topic Starter
Lanturn

Tekklorn wrote:

What's stopping people from spamming?
Well, there is a toggle in the request. so if it gets too spammy, then it can be disabled, like comments on songs.

Also forgot to point out that we can't draw anymore while spectating, or watching a replay... So this request might just be pointless now.
Derekku

samplefish wrote:

it doesnt already do that?!?
I thought the same thing... I thought that that was the whole point of it :P