forum

Show rank according to what game it is [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Aoitenshi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sleep Powder
In-game mode specific ranking?

I think that's what you're trying to explain... :?
Real1
You mean in-game? For example, if you are in Taiko mode and see the user panels, it should show their taiko ranks?
Zekira
Most probably that's it. But I don't think it would be an easy task because it's a passive toggle. Especially that there was a request sometime ago like being able to customize which of your stats are displayed on the F9 panel, I don't remember what happened to it, but w/e, I think this is a bit similar to what he's trying to say.
mm201
It could be a dropdown or something in the F9 panel. I also agree with this for multiplayer matches, that the rank shown for players should correspond to the game mode being played.

Still, osu! is the primary game mode, so in unclear/unspecifiable circumstances, its ranks should be preferred.
Sir Minelli
I don't know what will peppy think of this.

You can already see your stats / rank at your profile, si maybe in a future, you will be able to see it in game.

Maybe when you click play / special / and choose Taiko or CTB, it will automatically change your stats in game, and it might even show at the f9 screen that you are in Taiko mode.

I don't know if this will be an easy task or even a good idea, but I do support it.
Derekku
After searching (since I know I've seen this topic half a dozen times already)

peppy wrote:

Already planned and suggested countless times. Please search or ask before posting here. It wastes our time.
anonymous_old
i've suggested this once, before. it will happen in the near future. and it takes somebody who isn't busy to code it..
Topic Starter
Aoitenshi
oh, ignore this then.