forum

DT and NC difference

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Snapy
I was under the impression that DT is 1,25X and NC is 1,5X speed for a pretty long time, now I feel trolled, that the extra speed I was feeling was just my imagination and higher pitch :V
Peppy needs to make this clearer bruh
McEndu
isn't it 1.5x all along

whether you want the higher pitch is up to preference
Topic Starter
Snapy
Yh ik that it was always 1,5x, I was just saying that the thought of it not being that, made me think that it was faster
Voidedosu

Snapy wrote:

Yh ik that it was always 1,5x, I was just saying that the thought of it not being that, made me think that it was faster
Why is that Peppy's problem? You're the one who assumed one was slower than the other.
Topic Starter
Snapy

Voidedosu wrote:

Snapy wrote:

Why is that Peppy's problem? You're the one who assumed one was slower than the other.

Voidedosu wrote:

Snapy wrote:

First off, I'm kidding about the seriousness of this, second Peppy did add NC as an April fools joke