forum

Yellow Zebra - Story of Scarlett

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nightfall91
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Luneko
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Nightfall91
danke dir für das ausführliche modden,werd dran arbeiten,spätestens nächste woche gehts weiter wenn ich weider mehr zeit habe^^
klar kannst du eine diff machen,je mehr desto besser. ich mach bestimmt auch noch eine,weiß aber nich wann das alles fertig wird :)

edit^^: well,i found some time today so I made all changes till 01:40:657,should i remap that part too since its copy+pasted? or is it ok one time?
and there is a mapped part at 3:36 you shouldn't have seen if you stopped at 2 minutes,altought the copy+paste starts after that again :X ...as i wrote you,ill change that since i just wanted to get finished last day :D
Luneko
You should NEVER Copy&Paste if you dont want your map to be boring...

EDIT : Because of your BG... It's disapearing because you have "Storyboard" in your Design tab...
Just klick the name on the right side and delete it with the delete button, that should fix it ^^
Topic Starter
Nightfall91
im mapping this later on further,just wanted to leave a message even if noone notices :P
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.