forum

My aim

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blueprint
It's more of a question of my joints I leaned my forearm against my desk at a diagonal angle in a different way and my hands in turn went all stiff and my forearm where i was learning felt all squishy. (Some where between 1-2 hours keeping my forearm and pen grip the same without moving it)

HOWEVER while I was doing this I could make straight motions I actually felt my aim was above average ( cursor movement & motion)more in control which is a good thing.

Should I abuse this or will this really have negative results on my forearm tell me forum doctors ^
Noobsicle
play comfortably, or keep playing until you get used to the sensation

- dr. noobsicle
Mizuno Yui
As a general rule of thumb:

If your muscles feel sore/painful/stiff/awkward, that's fine. If your wrist/fingerjoints/tendons hurt/stiffen/etc/etc that's not good. Identify the source of the "weird feeling" and go with that.

Disclaimer: This is not an official medical opinion. Responsibility for any injuries that may occur from listening to my advice is solely on you.
Topic Starter
Blueprint
Thanks doesn't bother me at all really I just had my curiosity while my skin felt squishy
deletemyaccount
The pain goes away after a while..

No but seriously, if it doesn't hurt it should be fine. I believe pain is the body's way of telling us that something is wrong?
10crystalmask01
Oh, your using a tablet? Nvm
Starry-
Mmm you can never be so sure.
I have patches on my forearm from excessive playing which are extremely sore. So yeah.