forum

[STD] Jerre's Super Sigma Cup | 2v2 TS4 | 5k - 50k | Player and Staff Regs Open

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jerrerox-

Main Sheet | Discord | Player Regs | Staff Regs | FA Regs | Twitch | Challonge | Rules

Welcome to Super Sigma Cup!
All Players and Staff MUST join the Discord server
Format is 2v2 team size of 4 minimum of 2 players
Matches will be played in ScoreV2 with Double elimination brackets
Eligible rank range: 5k-50k rank range after BWS - BWS formula {rank^(0.9937^(badges^2))}
All scheduling will be conducted per UTC+0 format
Tourney will apply for Badged and undergo official osu! staff screening

Streamers, commentators, and graphic designers may play in the tournament
Eliminated players may be enlisted as referees, mappool playtesters, and/or replay creators
Any staff involved in the operation of the tournament in any capacity must not be currently restricted
Third-party programs designed to filter registrants, seed players, or automate the job of a referee must be open, transparent, and documented
Players and Staff team are expected to treat all volunteers involved in hosting the tournament with respect, and to not deliberately attempt to waste their time or otherwise excessively complicate the undertaking of a tournament with their actions
Leaking map pools or trying to give any advantage to a player is extremely prohibited and if caught the host of the tournament will take actions and remove you from the team as well as restricting you from participating in any other event that is made in the future.
Any use of a third party software to cheat in the tournament will be notified to the osu! Staff team to then make sure that the player is punished and is prohibited from playing in other tournaments.
Please use common sense to resolve any issues not listed in the rules

Qualifiers Procedures
Captains will sign up their team to a qualifiers lobby of their choice.
There will be no warmups expected for qualifiers
A referee will invite the captain into the match.
Each team will be playing through the entire mappool, (Not every player needs to make an appearance). All maps from the qualifier mappool will be played in an order, starting from NM1, ending on DT3.
You will have 60 seconds to change your roster between picks.
If your team has a personal issue and cannot schedule to one of the provided lobbies, you can feel free to schedule an EX lobby of your choice.
Only up to 15 EX Lobbies can be made.
If you disconnect during a map, you will be able to replay that map at the end of the lobby
The Top 32 teams will make it past qualifiers and will be seeded

Match Procedures
A referee will create a multiplayer lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled match and invite the team captain. You will have 10 additional minutes after the official scheduled match time to join, If no member joins in that grace period, the team will automatically forfeit the match.
Each team will receive one “Tactical timeout” of 2 minutes, to be used as an extra time of either banning, picking, or getting ready for a beatmap.
Double banning and picking won’t be allowed. (Banning the same mod bracket) excluding NM
Warmups are allowed, maximum length of 4 minutes
The referee will ask both captains to roll. Whoever rolls highest, chooses Pick/Ban order. The player with the lower roll chooses the order of the remaining options available. (For example, winner picks second pick, loser can pick to either first ban or second ban)
The ban order will be ABBA
The team may ask for a rematch if a team member encounters a technical issue while playing within 30 seconds or 25% of the beatmap length. Referees may veto this request at their own discretion.
“Lag spikes” are not considered a reason to rematch a beatmap
The team roster of a certain map will need to remain the same if possible unless the player encountered a technical issue that prevents them from joining the lobby, then both teams will be allowed to swap rosters.
Screenshots taken in-game at the time of disconnection may be accepted (Note this isn’t 100% efficient and won’t guarantee a score being added towards the team) Using this method also be denied at the referee’s discretion if information provided isn’t sufficient to identify the player/score.
If a game ends in a draw, then it will be nullified and the beatmap will be replayed
Players' score will not be counted towards their team’s total if disconnected without any valid proof. This is referring to the player’s point of view live stream, along with a clearly visible affected player's score.
A replay file of the play, taken directly from the “Local Score” tab (Time Stamp must exactly match the time at which the game took place)

Freemod Rules
1 player must pick a reading mod (HD, EZ, FL, EZHD, EZFL)
and the other player must pick a HR mod (HR or HDHR)
Tie Breaker will be played under freemod conditions, it's completely optional and players will be exempt from the mod requirement
EZ Multiplier = 1.8x | FL Multiplier is 1.4x

Qualifiers: 4NM / 2HD / 2HR / 2DT (6.8*)
Round of 32: 5NM / 2HD / 2HR / 3DT / 2FM / 1TB (6.2*) - BO9, 1 ban
Round of 16: 6NM / 2HD / 2HR / 3DT / 2FM / 1TB (6.4*) - BO9, 1 ban
Quarter Finals: 6NM / 3HD / 3HR / 4DT / 3FM / 1TB (6.6*) - BO11, 2 bans
Semi Finals: 6NM / 3HD / 3HR / 4DT / 3FM / 1TB (6.8*) - BO11, 2 bans
Finals: 6NM / 3HD / 3HR / 4DT / 3FM / 1TB (7*) - BO13, 2 bans
Grand Finals: 6NM / 3HD / 3HR / 4DT / 3FM / 1TB (7.2*) - BO13, 2 bans

Signups | 14 Oct – 1 Nov
Qualifiers | 11 Nov – 17 Nov
Round of 32 | 18 Nov – 24 Nov
Round of 16 | 25 Nov – 1 Dec
Quarter Finals | 2 Dec – 8 Dec
Semi Finals | 9 Dec – 15 Dec
Finals | 16 Dec – 22 Dec
Grand Finals | 23 Dec – 29 Dec

1st place
Profile Badge(Pending) + 1st Place Banner + 3 months supporter

2nd place
2nd Place Banner + 2 months supporter

3rd place
3rd Place Banner + 1 month supporter

Donations are also welcomed :D Please contact me or other admins on Discord for more information.

Please report any concerns with this tournament to the osu! tournament committee through the link here:
https://pif.ephemeral.ink/tournament-reports
Meownomia
wee
svtzx
So you're telling me if I dont have friends its GG and I cant apply? I like super sigmas but this is not sigma :cryface:

update: im a free agent
Katie Djeestar
so you're telling me I can't play EZHDFL for freemod? smh not signing up
Rulz
smegma
Minato Aqua-
woah
Sr Bruh

Minato Aqua- wrote:

woah
sigma
AWhitePhoenix
lfg
Topic Starter
Jerrerox-

svtzx wrote:

So you're telling me if I dont have friends its GG and I cant apply? I like super sigmas but this is not sigma :cryface:

update: im a free agent
Anyways there is free agents go on someone will probably pick you. If not I'll manually add you into a team last second ;)