forum

Hello :3 My name is..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aeonimal
Hey everyone, I haven't made a post or an introduction on here before even though I've been playing for about a month or two so i thought I'd introduce myself :)

My name is Adam (fabulous name), and I come from the lands of Poland where everyone thinks it snows all the time! (it doesn't) I'm 17 years old, I like to spend my time on the computer either playing games or listening to music or even creating music, yes I make music via Fruity Loops :D Since I love music and gaming so much this game is like the most sugoi thing ever. I can play some instruments such as guitar or piano but only well enough on a amateur/basic standard nothing amazing as to say, but I don't think I could live without music *_*. I also watch anime every now and then just because it is purely awesome, I've seen around 20-30 anime so far, love it *_*

I've been living in the UK for the past 10 years or so now so my English is very decent, or at least I hope it is.. :S I'm not entirely sure what else to say apart from the fact that I like playing Osu! and I'll try to be a little bit active on this forum. I do want to start making beatmaps soon since it seems like a lot of fun even though it takes a lot of time. Maybe sometime in the future I'll make some nice beatmaps xD

I hope to have a fun time here and rank up a bit and get better at the game, I also hope this was a decent introduction :3
O w O
Piine
Welcome to the osu!community! Hope you will have blast here!
ALTKID
Welcome to the Osu! community~

Have a nice day~ :3
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Raiken-
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to discuss anything with us here!
EliteFourLance
Welcome to the Osu Forums! Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions! :D

Kazutakee
Hi Adam

Nice to have another member in the osu! community.
If you want to map, then it would be cool if you could map your own music ;D
Birdy
Yay, more music producers! You may want to check out this thread to share yours and check out others' works.

Welcome, enjoy your stay~
Kouya-
Hiya Adam,

Welcome to the Forums ! ~

Seeing a music producer around the Osu Community is pretty rad 8-)
Zalaria
Oooooh another music composer I see :D I use to make music on the Anvil Studio program, but took a 1 year hiatus lol xD But anywho, welcome to the forums! Love dat avatar btw <3
Topic Starter
Aeonimal
Thank you all for the warm welcome ^.^
SharinganGirl
Hello Adam, welcome to the osu! forums.
Enjoy your stay here, and cute pikachu picture.